Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

`Grow a baby into a toddler goal????

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:47 Jun21 2012 Post ID: 3122326
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Brick WallAlright, im very stuck! My current goal is to grow a baby into a toddler, my problem is... I cant even get my Sims to get engaged yet much less have a baby to grow into a toddler. >.< How am I suppose to complete this goal?Think Please, any advise would be appreciated. I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO RESET THE GAME!!!! Im on level 20, my town is worth $1.5M+ and i've been playing for 6 months! Please help me! Anxious
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:19 Jul31 2012 Post ID: 3134257
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Me too idk how to get past that goal
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:26 Aug06 2012 Post ID: 3136742
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
To grow a baby into a rocker u bake a birthday cake
Ameliasawzome Posted at: 15:57 Aug07 2012 Post ID: 3137134
Ameliasawzome
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
+
You click be romantic a bunch then soon your 2 sims relastion ship statous will be partners to the max then soon when u click the 2 sims you want to marry there shoud be a purple thang that says get engaged make sure u have at least 15 lp or your sim might say no u need the lp to purchase a ring then their status will be engaged keep being romantic till their married then click ask to move in then purchase a crib for 10000 simoleons then click the add a sim button above the crib then u have to spend 7 lp for a baby once completed construction u make ur sim baby then have 10lp and a stove and click birthday cake and wait till ur sim is done cooking then click the birthday cake and let it give you ur xp then click on the baby and click have birthday it worked for me i know have 2 toddelersThumbs Up
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
alexfs55 Posted at: 13:08 Aug13 2012 Post ID: 3139116
alexfs55
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
you'll get the birthday cake and you just bake it and give it to the baby. Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:14 Aug19 2012 Post ID: 3140977
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
question ive baked and bought the cakes and i cant find them? 4 to be exact i want to pass the same goal i need help thx
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:07 Aug23 2012 Post ID: 3142376
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
First you need a boy and a girl and just keep doing romantic things HINT do the lowest a lot you get a lot more xp
Keep doing it until engaged comes up and be warned you have to buy a ring. Then be romantic until marrying comes up and marry. The buy a cot and press on it and make a baby . Then you have to be level 11 and make a bday cake And turn it into a toddler.Smile
Alechielke Posted at: 12:01 Sep03 2012 Post ID: 3146350
Alechielke
+
+
You need to get two sims to the partner stage, then you just max out their needs and choose the option to propose, choose One of the two most expensive rings, I advise you to wait until you get the goal to propose, the game then pays your ring. Then you raise the relationship to the highest level by doing romantic actions, then you can get married. Then you just buy a baby bed (not sure how it's called in english) from the baby menu. You can then add a baby to you town, profided you have enough room for another sim. Then you let one of your sims bake a birthdaycake, which you can buy from the supermarket, you can then use the option to let your baby have a birthday.

Hope this helps, any more questions, just send me a message.
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:28 Jul01 2013 Post ID: 3256460
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ive made 2 cakes now and i am unable to find any of them so how do i do it ??????
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:06 Jul16 2013 Post ID: 3259551
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Think
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:49 Aug14 2013 Post ID: 3267129
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have. Baby and i am baking Doh
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:28 Aug17 2013 Post ID: 3268020
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I can't get passed this goal!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:10 Aug23 2013 Post ID: 3269530
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You have to bake a cake when you get a baby, then you make someone go over to it and press the button "have bday." And viola! A toddler! Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:07 Oct11 2013 Post ID: 3280835
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
When u have a baby or more, click on one of the sims to bake the cake then when the cake done, the other sims will click on the baby and it will
say " have birthday ", click on that and ur baby will turn into a toddler. Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:45 Dec08 2013 Post ID: 3292214
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have a baby but the birthday cake is not available. What do I do?
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:34 Dec31 2013 Post ID: 3296565
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Well first you have to click romantic a whole bunch of times until it says that 2 sims are partners then it has to a purple thing that says propose after that u have to pick a ring and then they eather say yes or no if want them to say yes get a really espensive ring i got them but they gave me it for free then u buy a crib add a baby it cost 3lp it is going to take a day . Then buy a birthday cake and then bake it then clck a baby then put have a birthday

That is it thx 4 reading Thumbs UpAnxiousSmileDoh[img][/img] [quote][/quote] [color=red][/color] [size=12][/size]
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:16 Jan06 2014 Post ID: 3297580
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do I get to the "grow a baby into a toddler" goal?!
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:05 Apr10 2014 Post ID: 3315526
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Anxious I'm not getting it at all it won't let me have the birthday cake and what do I do
Maya58 Posted at: 10:20 Apr18 2014 Post ID: 3316696
Maya58
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I bought a birthday cake for 5 LPs from supermarket, but still I can't make the baby Sim into a toddler. What should I do now? I don't want my Lps to go to waste! (for your info, this is 2nd baby Sim, for first time I baked the cake)
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:58 May06 2014 Post ID: 3318323
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
WiseguyViolinThinkSilencedSickShhhRockDroolLiarBounceDancingSaluteCoolBrick WallBounceShameThumbs UpSpeak to the handSmileShamePrayNot TalkingEvilApplauseEhDohWhistleApplauseAnxious
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close