Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Night club

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
HelloItsEmilyuno Posted at: 10:54 Jul01 2013 Post ID: 3256386
HelloItsEmilyuno
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
The nightclub takes 3 neighbours!!!! Or 20 lp!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:52 Jul04 2013 Post ID: 3257002
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
In the newest update you can become a bartender by just clicking on the counter of the bar and then make one of your sims drink by tapping the bars counter and ordering a drink.[color=red]Thumbs UpDancingRockViolinRock
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:20 Jul16 2013 Post ID: 3259502
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have the nightclub. You can fast-track relationships on the dance floor. First, get a sim to become the DJ. Then have other sims click on the dance floor. However, if your sims are enemys and they dance together, they will become disliked because the status bar only goes up. i.e. good friends to best friends.

I didn't know that there was a career associated with the nightclub so I can't be much help there. If you are really stuck on a goal for days, I recommend you just use 5lp and skip it. You will gain it back through more goals. I have skipped tons of goals and bought most of the themed houses and still have 300lp.

The only way to be a bartender that I know of is to have an adult sim active and click on the bar area. The app is kind of picky where you click though. Once you find the right spot, an action will come up saying something like "tend the bar for 20 minutes". Once you click that, the sim will walk over and spin to change clothes. After that, activate another adult sim and click on the bar surface. Again, it is a bit tricky to find the right spot. An action will come up saying "order cocktail $2500 for 30 seconds". After that, the bartender will shake a glass and give your sim a wine glass. At the end of 30 seconds, your sim will drink the from the cup and be inspired.

Other actions: sit at the booth (max 2 sims at each booth + must be adults, not preeteens or toddlers)

I hope this helped!
tif429 Posted at: 00:27 Oct18 2013 Post ID: 3282424
tif429
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I play on a Kindle Fire, and before the Mysterious Island update my Sims could enter the nightclub and perform all the actions (e.g. being DJ, bartending, dancing, building up their relationships, etc). Now, however, they can't even GO IN the club! Does anyone know why? What changed? I use the club a lot to build relationships and can't now. Any info is appreciated!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:37 Mar20 2014 Post ID: 3310604
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If you make one of your sims a DJ then get others to dance, the ones dancing improve their relationship status (stranger-> aquantaince-> friend etc.) that's why you see the various amounts of XP popping up. It's a great way of getting a bunch of your sims up to best friend status without having to "be nice" separately a bunch of times. However, I have four sims dancing and the relationship bar isn't going up so you might have to have a full nightclub to do this Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:31 Apr11 2014 Post ID: 3315643
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
when I updated my sims free play to the mystery island update my sims relationship bars don't move and the club will not work HALP Anxious Not Talking
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:34 Jun19 2014 Post ID: 3324131
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I tried clicking the bar but it doesnt let me do anything it says that my adult cant get there And that he cant go there And its not 4200 $ its 2500Think
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:59 Sep23 2014 Post ID: 3347049
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You click on the sim tracker which is on the left and go to the nightclub and pick which sim you would like to go to the night club and that will have a whistle on it press it and your sim willl be there
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:09 Sep27 2014 Post ID: 3347952
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
First, you have to buy a night club that costs 15 SP (or social points) and you can speed that up with LP (or lifestyle points). Then you have to call two sims to the night club, and click on the bar. The option will pop up as "tend the bar: 20 minutes". Click it and your sim should be changed into bartender clothes. Then you can use your other sim and click on the bar where your other sim is at. The option "buy cocktail: 30 seconds: 2500 simolens" will pop up. When you click it, the bartender will mix the drink and give it to the buyer. I don't know what happens after they drink it, but that's it. I hope this helps.

I play the iPad version of The Sims: Freeplay
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close