Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Sims won't go to work

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 8 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:52 Mar03 2015 Post ID: 3372834
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have the same problem but I'm only level 10 and only three of my simsmwill work the other tombstone don't have flashing briefcases this is so annoying and I really need the moneyboxes anyone have anytime how to fix it? also have never used time cheat
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:14 Mar14 2015 Post ID: 3373764
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have the same problem all of my sims won't go to work all!!!!
Plz help I've tried all of the solutions and none have helped
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:58 Mar23 2015 Post ID: 3374609
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hey guys I found out why this may be happening cuz my sims have done the same thing in the past. However, after a couple of hours they are able to go back to work. This is because they have shifts. Like there are certain times you can send your sims to work. This doesn't go by our time but the sims time. That's probably why you can't send them to work. I hope I helped Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:07 Mar25 2015 Post ID: 3374705
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It's so annoying and the most annoying thing is that people are just stating they have a problem instead of actually giving a solution! Brick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:54 Mar26 2015 Post ID: 3374874
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
your sims can only go to work one a dayDancingThumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:38 Mar28 2015 Post ID: 3375071
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I never heard of da time cheat before so dats not da problem now none of my 12 sims are going to work
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:38 Mar29 2015 Post ID: 3375173
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ya it's happening to me too I'm on the need for speed quest and I need 5,000 dollars and I tried to send my sims to work but only one of them had the briefcase and all 5 of my sims have jobs
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:40 Mar30 2015 Post ID: 3375291
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i did same thing it doesn't work it has nothing to do with "you need the right time" it's a bug in the game
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:22 Apr02 2015 Post ID: 3375513
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This is ridiculous all you do is send them to work...."....... I'm weighting this in 9768
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:48 May06 2015 Post ID: 3377865
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hey,
I have had the same problem but I think it's because your sims are tired from working before or are not in the correct mood or maybe it matters what time it is for example normally people don't work at 1 in the morning! Or maybe it's because u can only make them work a certain amount of times in a few days [size=12][/size]
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:58 May18 2015 Post ID: 3378902
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I didn't use the time cheat and mine still doesn't work. I'm on level 20 and I have great houses and DO NOT want to restart. Can any one help?
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:23 May21 2015 Post ID: 3379076
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I can't add friends every time I click on add neighbors it brings up a blank white screen developers won't help have no idea how to fix it
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:16 May25 2015 Post ID: 3379277
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Its not time for your sims to go to work. They only go in the morning
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:54 Jun08 2015 Post ID: 3380750
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
So I'm having[color=[spoiler][strike][color=red][color=red][/color] [/color] [/strike] [/spoiler] red][size=12][/size] [/color] the same problem I want to send my Sims to work but its not letting me ugh!!!! Helpppppooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>:([b][/b]
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:40 Jun09 2015 Post ID: 3380775
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi
???????
TheLOTRFan Posted at: 10:09 Jun16 2015 Post ID: 3381487
TheLOTRFan
Post Likes: 0
+
+
You will have to evict the sim and replace them then they can go to work.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:16 Jul04 2015 Post ID: 3382654
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If any of u don't have a solution just wait for the next update the developers will fix it. Ps I have the same problem.
Thanks
lauren.rapaport Posted at: 14:27 Jul05 2015 Post ID: 3382696
lauren.rapaport
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I've been having the same problem as well. I have 4 adults (and 2 children that are babies). Of the 4 adults, 3 of them work at the fire station and 1 of them works in real estate. All of them will go to work except 1. At first, I thought it was because she was 5/5 (on the job progress) at the fire station and no one else was. I thought that maybe since they completed the entire progress that they would need a "new" job. I switched jobs for this person but that didn't work either. This is the only sim of mine that won't go to work and I'm not understanding why. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know. Thanks!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:03 Jul06 2015 Post ID: 3382807
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My sims won't go to work. I like for them to go to work when I'm sleeping so i can wake up and there done with work. But I can't now? The brief case is gray. Can they only go to work when it's day??? Please help. I have never used the glitch. Just to let chu no
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:07 Jul20 2015 Post ID: 3384046
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm a pro hacker and when I did the cheat 50 or 60 times I've dealted and reinstalled the app nothing won't work or anyone I'm on higher education and it says upgrade town hall to level 2 Well I tried jobs and stuff and it won't work in trying to send them to work non of my sims can! It's getting on my nerves someone please help me I want my teenager sims to go to sim town high
Displaying Page 8 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close