Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Sims won't go to work

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:44 Dec13 2013 Post ID: 3293461
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I am having the problem that 8 of my first sims wont go work but 2 new are available to go because the working case doesnt flash
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:26 Dec21 2013 Post ID: 3295113
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Alright to all your answers!
1) quit your sims job
2) put your date FORWARD by 1 week
3) give the sims jobs back
4) put the Time when they start (you need to use airplane mode then go onto the sims freeplay it should say connecting then go back to airplane mode and turn it off)
5) it should work !!
OR IF YOU HAVE USED THAT MONEY CHEAT
1) if you can, Remeber what day, year and time when you used the cheat BEFORE YOUR SIMS STARTED TO STOP GOING TO WORK
2) put time then,
3) your sims should be working.
HOPE THESE HELP LOSERRSSSSS
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:11 Dec28 2013 Post ID: 3296069
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
my sims can't go to work any more help me plss i have tried everything Anxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:43 Dec28 2013 Post ID: 3296091
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
maybe you need to be inspired and well rested to go to work
Dancing
Brick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:19 Feb13 2014 Post ID: 3304974
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I missed one day of work and now they won't go at all, the briefcase symbol is constantly grey so I can't send them I don't know what to do?
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:44 Feb22 2014 Post ID: 3306389
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
someone send this problems to the makers of the sims free play maybe they will send out a new update soon to help everyones problems!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:15 Mar01 2014 Post ID: 3307415
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have never used any cheats. I send them to work , when i go back later to check on task they're dressed for work but thats it, no money no promotion nada. Wtf so annoying.
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:32 Mar24 2014 Post ID: 3311546
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My sims are doing the same thing and one of my goals is send a sim to work with low health.how am I going to do that.?
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:45 Apr01 2014 Post ID: 3313925
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
my sims won't go to work either.. some do, but some do not.. it sucks
How do I solve this issue?
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:14 May16 2014 Post ID: 3319297
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I've recently run into th problem. But my briefcases will flash n I'll be sending a sim to work but all of a sudden tht Red X pops up like I canceled th action withoutme even pressing anything.. This has happened twice. I've never used any cheat so it's not tht... Also some of my LPs came up missing. Like I had 6 & used 1 to finish a "Planting Action" then ended up with just 2. Wht th heck is tht?!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:10 May18 2014 Post ID: 3319508
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
disable the free will
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:20 Jun04 2014 Post ID: 3321595
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
pls help i Am on lvl 13 with 11 sims but only 1 of them go to the work and and 5 of them are famous movie actor but they are not going to work and 1 of them is senior agent what to do now i need money !! Brick Wall help me please
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:23 Jun25 2014 Post ID: 3325133
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
[color=red][size=12]So here is the answer:Think

1 your sim has to be fully inspired
2 if you used the time cheat you need to go farther than you have gone beforeCool
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:49 Sep01 2014 Post ID: 3342157
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Maybe they only work on certain days??
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:01 Sep07 2014 Post ID: 3343557
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have d same Problem !!! Not Talking Can somebody PLEASE HELP ???? But I did not use any kind of cheat !! I tried a lot to use 'em but was unsuccessful . One day I entered d game & it popped up as 8 of yor sims r ready to start work . I clicked OK and then suddenly remembered some other work in my I pad and exit d game even from d history , without sending my sims to work !! And then when I finished my work and re entered d game , I realized dat I can't send 'em to work !!!! I tried d next day ur NOOOO !!!!!!! I tried a lot even changed the work and even tried to SEND at d EXACT TIME !!!! Nothing's happening !!! If someone has d Solution , so please Help !!! Brick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:15 Sep11 2014 Post ID: 3344668
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I had the same problem with my tablet. It updated on it's own then said I couldn't use it. I uninstalled it then reinstalled it then it worked. Maybe if you do that tnen it might work. But only do that if you have it saved.
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:06 Sep16 2014 Post ID: 3345503
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi I have used the time cheat a lot but not recently, ever since the new update when your sims can go to work when ever you want only my new sims and go to work, but I can still plant so that's a good idea for anyone else with the problem.
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:34 Sep23 2014 Post ID: 3347094
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
SIMS WONT GO TO WORK SOLUTION.

So I had faced the same problem. Went to check this and other sites to seek answer but unfortunately I have found nothing helpful. I admit I used time cheat several times and after the very first used of it my first created won't go to work and I no longer get my daily mail. Secondy time I used again the time cheat my other five sims now won't go to work too. So here's what I did. We dont want to delete the app and re install and start all over again for the sake of going to work because the hell it is I bought the whole working place and all. What I did is, I deleted my creations who doesn't go to work. And create again. After creating them you can now choose which work you want for them and I swear the brief case is now flashing and you can send them to work but, you're going back to level 1 in working. I hope this one works.
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:23 Sep26 2014 Post ID: 3347749
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If you already sent your sims to work for that day you can't send them again
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:15 Sep30 2014 Post ID: 3348470
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Try waiting till midnight. I know it sounds weird but I did everything everyone suggested and none of it worked. I was about to delete most of my sims and as soon as it turned midnight the briefcases lit up. Good luck
This is all the different things I did that I believe caused and then fixed the issue
I used the change time cheat
I changed the time forwards and backwards by years
I saved to the cloud and deleted then reinstalled
I made them quit their job and accept the job again
Displaying Page 5 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close