Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

My game has been acting so weird! HELP!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 20:19 Jul06 2012 Post ID: 3127222
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I am ready to create my sim and when I click on it to create it my whole game closes and nothing saves that I did before that. I have tried multiple times and have uninstalled the game. I am on level 23 and I have 12 sims. My goal is to buy a red sedan, but I have to build the Car lot to do that. But to build the car lot I need my sim created. I tried to create another sim and it tells me I need to wait for my other one first. But it wont let me create it. Also my sims have been walking around in their work clothes for some reason. They wont be going to work or it wont be time for them to go but they will just be performing all actions in their work clothes. I brought my sims to the dance club and one of my sims was stuck in the bathroom for a few days. It wouldnt let me bring him home or perform any function for him. What is going on??????? Help!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:42 Jul07 2012 Post ID: 3127358
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Did you dance in the dance floor, if so could you tell me what it said when you first tried dancing on it
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:27 Jul12 2012 Post ID: 3128749
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I've been having the same problem trying to open a sim, and yes, after I bought the nightclub, I engaged in becoming a DJ and then it said something about, the more friends you have dancing on to the DJ, the more friendships you make or something along those lines.
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:59 Jul12 2012 Post ID: 3128845
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If you are playing on Android:

- shutdown and restart your device.
- go to the settings, apps, downloaded apps.
- tap the Sims app
- clear cache
- (don't do anything else, here)
- start the Sims Freeplay

This helped a bit, for me.
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:30 Sep27 2012 Post ID: 3153542
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ever since Iupdated to pre-teens my Sims has been acting weird. Tonight it shutdown completely and when I clicked on it all my Sims actions had been cancelled. It keeps shutting down. I have an Iphone. Please help.
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:16 Jan07 2013 Post ID: 3196836
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
With me I have Internet but sims still don't let me play and I'm not aloud on Facebook or anything thing to do with Internet on my iPad. DohDoh Doh it's really annoying
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:40 Jan08 2013 Post ID: 3197095
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
What do I do if I have purchased a house and a workplace but when I click on it it's 100% but then it says minus numbers next to it I have no idea what to do I've brought these too!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:09 Feb09 2013 Post ID: 3212691
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My sims game is acting weird, I'll send them to work, planting or competions when I return they all sitting around in their work clothes doing nothing the plants are have grown can someone help, I'm losing simelions and lps.
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:16 Feb09 2013 Post ID: 3212798
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Help I bought a baby but whenever I click on change nappy this sign like footsteps come on top of my sims head i have a mansion so I don't want to start again
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close