Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

380 hours to build a workplace !

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
abby98X Posted at: 05:59 Jul19 2012 Post ID: 3130737
abby98X
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have been using the time and date cheat for a week now, and my goal is to build four workplaces, so I used the cheat to speed up the process and then the grey building icon went blue so I guessed that it was finished but it wouldnt let me do anything with it, or even click it, and after a while I put the time back to normal and it came up that it was going to take 400 hours to build, and I don't have 3 weeks to wait, please can someone help !!! X
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Keyblade21 Posted at: 20:18 Jul19 2012 Post ID: 3130869
Keyblade21
Post Likes: 323
+
+
Try to delete the building and build a new one without using the "cheat". Then the building should take the regular amount of time to build.

Avy & Sig credits go to Hurricane0

Want to join in the chat? Head over to General Chat
abby98X Posted at: 03:50 Jul22 2012 Post ID: 3131406
abby98X
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That sounded like s great idea, but there is no little red "X" button to cancel the building, any other ideas, I'm down to 311 hours now !X
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:00 Jul22 2012 Post ID: 3131427
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Have the same problem but for me I can't see how long to build!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:04 Jul22 2012 Post ID: 3131436
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hey! I found a way to fix my problem, so right now you have to wait like a lot of hours, so example if the date on the iPad is 22july2012 and in the game it shows the hours you need to wait DO NOT CHANGE IT. if it is some date in the past, present of future and in the game it shows the hours you need to wait, DO NOT CHANGE IT EITHER. Then just do the date cheat where
1. Go to game
2. Exit game and fully close it (double tap home button and press the red dash)
3. Turn of Internet
4. Change the date to a future date( if your building needs 48h, forward 2days just do respectively to you situation)
5. Go to game
6. Wait till you see the retry page. DO NOT CLICK RETRY.
7. Turn on Internet
8. Go back to game.
Then your building should be built(; if you want to change your date to your present date, just go to settings and change it.
I'm using an iPad 2.
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:10 Jul23 2012 Post ID: 3131677
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
are you sure if I do your instruction can be done? I'm using Ipad 2 too, but I don't see everything changes. can you explain to me more detail about how to cheating on this fuckin game hahaha... thank you my friend!
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:36 Jul23 2012 Post ID: 3131693
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Same thing happen to me nd i fix it though but i didnt use the cheat bu ti hadnto use it to fix my problem im kinda a computer person nd dont give up so i tryed everything till 2 in t he morning i cant really explain what i did but keep using the cheat with the time thats the only way can fix it oh nd if u do fix it i t will complete the building process u willnnonlonger have to wait -hope this helps
deleted Posted at: 13:19 Sep02 2012 Post ID: 3146051
deleted
+
+
I built the place did the cheat but when I wanna open it to make my sim work it doesn't open it still on the map help please
Moomintroll Posted at: 09:46 Sep03 2012 Post ID: 3146302
Moomintroll
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have to wait 500 hrs to. But it doesn't have the "X" button so I have to wait.
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:50 Sep10 2012 Post ID: 3148767
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The cheat wat the hell is the cheat but anyway just wait normally and if it dosnt wrk try changing your time to 2013 or something I don't no If it will work but good luck Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:37 Sep11 2012 Post ID: 3149021
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
just restart your phone. When I go back to my app, it returned to normal hours of building. <:
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:11 Sep11 2012 Post ID: 3149100
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
What do the cars do?? please help
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:42 Sep13 2012 Post ID: 3149458
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have to wait 23 h. But This is not today and I can't wait. Please explain how to do this faster!! Anxious Eh
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:15 Sep16 2012 Post ID: 3150218
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Mine is quite different ,they told me to wait for 300 hours plus,and that was a long time ago. When I went on my Sims freeplay just now,it was all built,I mean the meter was full, but when I click on it,nothing happens. All the setting on the sides of the screen just slide in and out each time I click the building place. Please help me.Doh
abby98X Posted at: 13:15 Sep16 2012 Post ID: 3150337
abby98X
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I tried loads of different ideas, but nothing worked so I had to wait about 4 weeks, but the building completed and I've been able to get on with my game, although its not exactly ran smoothly since then, it's broke a few times, but thanks to everyone for all your help and suggestions, and I hope that others with the same problem don't have to wait like I did X
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:15 Sep18 2012 Post ID: 3151100
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Mine does not work need help same problem
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:33 Oct23 2012 Post ID: 3165216
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
**** I have the some prob **** help

Evil
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:21 Oct23 2012 Post ID: 3165263
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have a similar problem but I can't even build a workplace or building. How so you do it???? :/
ItsChyreBro Posted at: 08:25 Oct28 2012 Post ID: 3166885
ItsChyreBro
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The Cheat Works For Me, I Made It To Level 14 Using The Gardening Cheat And Speeding Up Goals.
Reset Your DATE> Make It Janurary 1, 1990> Double Click Home And Close Sims.
Open It Back Up> When The game Loads, Fix The Date BACK To The Current Date> Open Sims Back Up.
This Should Work.
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:44 Oct28 2012 Post ID: 3167199
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This happened to me too. I was using an ipod and i went to settings>general>date and time and chose automatic. Doing this changes you back to the right date and makes your buildings go back to the correct amount of time left. I hope this works for you, it did for me!
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close