Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

380 hours to build a workplace !

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:18 Oct29 2012 Post ID: 3167332
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It doesn't work for me ;(
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:30 Oct29 2012 Post ID: 3167564
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Someone help i used the cheat for the money one but for some weird reasons all the buildings that were not built disappeared ? so not happy so i wasted all the money on fixing my sims houses ?
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:38 Oct31 2012 Post ID: 3168308
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
That same thing happened to me what you have to do is make sure your time and date is back to normal turn it up or down a year then go to game exit out go back to settings and change back to normal day and time when you did the cheat then go back to sims freeplay go to settings AGAIN and change it back to the normal time now and it should change back or at least it worked for me hope u get it figured out
Punjipoyjeenponja Posted at: 22:41 Nov02 2012 Post ID: 3168883
Punjipoyjeenponja
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Why it takes too long time?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:50 Nov15 2012 Post ID: 3172878
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The cheat won't work, and I have to wait 470 hours until a business place is done, and 480 until a sim's house is done. (lol I tapped on the house by accident- I wonder what type of house it is LOL)
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:47 Nov16 2012 Post ID: 3173162
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do u earn money fast on iPhone 4
JessicaJaynexo Posted at: 22:42 Nov16 2012 Post ID: 3173266
JessicaJaynexo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This is kind of the same for me, I built the competition centre using the time cheat but now when I click on it, it says I have to wait 8957 hours for a competition to come up, can anyone help?
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:26 Dec09 2012 Post ID: 3179994
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
None of these cheats work! For real cheats go to you tube that's where you will have some luck. When ever I look for a cheat there's never any thing that helps. I found a money cheat on you tube that really does work, trust me! You basically plant the most expensive plant you have (I.E beans) change the date a year later drag the bottom of your screen up and hold on the sims button. A red minus cross will Appear and click that. Don't worry it won't delete the sims games it just deletes t of the bottom of the page. After doing all that you can go back on the sims and you r plants will be ready. If you continue to do this you will end up with millions of pounds I know I did. When I found that cheat every thing change! I have 1 million pounds and some extra bits and pieces. When you keep planting you also get a huge amount of life points. I hope this cheat works! ?P.S does any one have a cheat for "how to speed up buildings?" HELP.......?
GDsunshine Posted at: 17:06 Dec09 2012 Post ID: 3180086
GDsunshine
+
+
Nothing works for me :( using iPad 3
monsterhigh12avatar Posted at: 16:14 Dec29 2012 Post ID: 3190565
monsterhigh12avatar
+
+
Can someone tell me how to fix my time ? I am building a grocery market . It used $150,000 simolions . It now takes in the 400s hours . Help me fix it please !!! ( Christmas Update ) WhistleDohAnxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:19 Jan30 2013 Post ID: 3204058
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If your looking for a answer there is no way of speeding it up. However theres a way of speeding up actions, but i understand thats not what your asking for. Im afraid theres nothing to do but wait unless you have lots of lifestyle points. Sorry your stuck you schould tell a EA game advisor about this they can give more detail.
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:48 Feb15 2013 Post ID: 3215644
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I cheated an now my buildings r in the negatives an if I go back time it screws up HELPP MEEE. Anxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:35 Feb23 2013 Post ID: 3218655
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Brick WallI have to wait 8000 hours and I didn't cheat AnxiousAnxiousAnxiousBounceBrick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:36 Feb23 2013 Post ID: 3218656
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:32 Mar09 2013 Post ID: 3222896
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Help! How could I fix my construction time on my mansion? I did the cheat and now it says I have -7secs to wait and it repeats itself? Yes it does say negative 7 seconds. Please help!!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:19 Mar09 2013 Post ID: 3223037
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Try having to wait 70021 hrs for the competition thing ughh
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:34 Mar09 2013 Post ID: 3223045
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Whoops 7021
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:17 Jun09 2013 Post ID: 3251809
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was making town hall I used the cheat that setting cheat but like I got 35 hours I used the cheat but it got to 250 hours. Please help I want to make a snow park but I'm stuck.Doh
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:28 Aug05 2013 Post ID: 3264886
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Okay so I'm having the same problem but worse. all of my sims got really unhealthy all at the same time for some reason. Also when I sent them to work today; they were trying to work again! So I left it alone and came back and their work progress was 0%. So I sent them home and I didn't get ANY MONEY at all after I sent them! And now; I'm trying to build a store and it says 480 hours left; and its said that since this morning. And it still says 0% on the store I'm trying to build. Also my relationship statuses are not matching. When I first got the game they were equal; but if I click on one of my engaged couples one will say partner the other will say engaged when both of them should say engaged. I cannot fix my date and time because I have this game on a KINDLE FIRE HD 7". IT IS NOT AN IPAD OR IPHONE OR IPOD. The newer kindle fire series does not allow you to change your date and time settings. Only the time zone; which does not help. I dot want to refresh the game because I will loose all of my progress. I have tried restartin my kindle several times and Its still the same. Someone please help me!!!!!!!! :(
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:00 Aug07 2013 Post ID: 3265336
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
So I tried to build a business, and it says it's 100 percent complete, but I can't click on it or anything, and I can't build another business because it says it's still building the one that says it's complete. I don't know what to do. I have no way of expanding my town.
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close