Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

How to get free money and LP on the updated version of Sims FreePlay

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 14 of 64
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | ... | 62 | 63 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:49 Jan26 2013 Post ID: 3202789
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This is the cheat for the updated version of the SimsFreeplay. My time today is 8:29 PM, January 26, 2013, Saturday.
I tried this cheat today and it really works! Hope this can help you. I did this in my iPad 2.

FIRST, your date must be set automatically. Go to your Sims Freeplay. Make your Sims plant BEANS, the more the better.

SECOND, click your home button once. When you are in the home screen, double click your home button. A toolbar should appear with all the icons in it. Long press an icon and a RED MINUS sign should appear in them. Click all the RED MiNUSES in ALL the applications in your toolbar. I repeat, ALL APPLICATIONS should disappear. I Promise it will NOT DELETE your apps. It is only temporary.

THIRD, go to your SETTINGS> DATE AND TIME> Turn off the Set Automatically Button. Change and REWIND the TIME and the DATE to whatever time you want as long as its before your present time. I changed mine to the nineties.

FOURTH, go back to your home screen. Open your Sims FreePlay App. You will notice nothing will happen. This is really supposed to happen.

FIFTH, and the last procedure. You double tap your home screen and the SETTINGS ICON must only appear. Click it and change your time to SET AUTOMATICALLY. Wait for a little moment. Go back to the home screen. Open your Sims FreePlay App and Voila! Enjoy your free Simoleons which ranges from 5,000 to 20,000 depending on your level. Also, all your Sims will be inspired and your Beans are now done planting.

Hope this helped alot. It worked for me. Thank you very much. Thumbs Up
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:50 Jan26 2013 Post ID: 3202849
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Go to sims, close it, double click home button, and click he red minus on sims. Then go to setting, change year to about 2000 , go to sims, have them do something long like hibernate, repeat the minus thing, change back to the date, and wallah, 5000 sim dollars. As for LP I'm looking for some myself..
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:36 Jan26 2013 Post ID: 3203005
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I DONT NEED MONEY I NEED LPPray
ThatStonerKid420 Posted at: 01:24 Jan27 2013 Post ID: 3203056
ThatStonerKid420
Post Likes: 0
+
+
So I kinda do the same thing everyone else is saying but mine sounds easier. Also it inspires ALL your sims and finishes ALMOST all the actions( not sleeping, building houses/business or growing people)
I have over 10,000,000 simoleons!
1)So all you do is close your sims app
2)go to settings;general;set date and time
3)change the year back 2 years (ex: 2013;2011)
4) the double click the home button, so the sims app pops up at the bottom.
5) hold it till a red minus sign appears and then push the minus symbol!
6)Then change the month to one month ahead (ex: oct;nov)
7) go back into the sims app and wait for it to load, once it's done go back into settings and change the date back to the actual date! That's all! P.S if your sim is frozen in an action, just close the app then re enter it(:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ThatStonerKid420 Posted at: 01:27 Jan27 2013 Post ID: 3203057
ThatStonerKid420
+
+
Well I think he already came lol. He was there the week before Christmas. You had to help him build his sleigh and stuff to win a Christmas bundle!(:
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:02 Jan27 2013 Post ID: 3203094
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I know a cheat that can give u $15,000, make ur sims inspired and make planting things quicker

1 go on sims
2 make ur sim plant or cook
3 exit game
4 go to settings
5 change the year to 2000
6 delete the sims on the home screen
7 go back
8 exit again
9 change the year back
10 repeat step 6
11 go back
12 u wil b done and have 15000 money
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:21 Jan27 2013 Post ID: 3203101
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Wher do you get pets from

Anxious
TheSimmerGuy Posted at: 10:04 Jan27 2013 Post ID: 3203167
TheSimmerGuy
+
+
You need to buy the hobby shop ( next to the pet shop near the salon) Smile it gets a bit more expensive every level though. Bounce
TheSimmerGuy Posted at: 10:06 Jan27 2013 Post ID: 3203168
TheSimmerGuy
+
+
Bottom right hand corner of the map. Wiseguy
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:23 Jan27 2013 Post ID: 3203215
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do u get free lps I want my baby to be a toddler?
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:18 Jan27 2013 Post ID: 3203382
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It works for me
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:03 Jan28 2013 Post ID: 3203594
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
To get free LP points do this. It works for the iPad, don't know if it works for anything else

Go into the Sims. Have 2 houses doing this.
Level 33 you can now plant chili peppers for 33$
1st house have your Sims plant the chili peppers
2nd house have your Sims cook Danishes (not needed to get free LP but it has a higher XP return)
I have 9 Sims at each house
Then press the store button and right away before it connects to the store close the Sims app by double clicking the home button then press the home button once again to reduce the app. Double click the home button again. Close both the settings app and the Sims Freeplay app by holding the app until the red minus signs appears.

Go into setting and change time back to 2011, just the year as it doesn't matter for the day or month
Go back into the Sims Freeplay and you will be at the house you closed the app with. Press the town button and go into the other house where you have either the chili peppers planted or the Danish, again it doesn't matter which house you go back into.

Press the home button twice and reduce like you did the first time.

Double press the home button to bring up the Sims app and the settings app. Close both again.

Go back into setting and put the year back to present time. If you do this often enough you will lose minutes so now would be a good time to adjust your time so the rest of your apps stay in the right time

Go back into the Sims and you will see 10 LPmadded. I have gotten close to 2,000 doing this but now I'm bored of the game lol

Good luck, I got this cheat by chance

Lyne
Lyne Posted at: 18:15 Jan28 2013 Post ID: 3203599
Lyne
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I forgot to add that if your Sims are frozen all you have to do to release them is to go to town and go back in again, that will release them
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:59 Jan28 2013 Post ID: 3203628
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
What none of them work ??
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:13 Jan28 2013 Post ID: 3203632
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It didn't work for me Not Talking
Anxious Not Talkingb
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:37 Jan29 2013 Post ID: 3203666
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Violin hi
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:05 Jan29 2013 Post ID: 3203779
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have a cheat that works even after the christmas update. Make sure the app is running then go to settings and change the time to 12.23.13.Click on the home twice so the icons start shaking then close the simsfreeplay. go back into the game and you get 10 lp and you can do this as many times as you want to. i have over 400lp. a couple days ago it gave me 75000 simoleons but now it gives me lp Eh
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:07 Jan29 2013 Post ID: 3203780
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
this cheat also inspires your sims. hope this helped!(:
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:12 Jan29 2013 Post ID: 3203795
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
RockSpeak to the hand
Enthused Meerkat Posted at: 15:42 Jan29 2013 Post ID: 3203798
Enthused Meerkat
+
+
Forum Guest said:I have a cheat that works even after the christmas update. Make sure the app is running then go to settings and change the time to 12.23.13.Click on the home twice so the icons start shaking then close the simsfreeplay. go back into the game and you get 10 lp and you can do this as many times as you want to. i have over 400lp. a couple days ago it gave me 75000 simoleons but now it gives me lp Eh

It gave me some simoleons...but when I switched the time back and went back to sims, it now shows 7896H on the boat party. Doh
Displaying Page 14 of 64
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | ... | 62 | 63 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close