Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

How to get free money and LP on the updated version of Sims FreePlay

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 16 of 64
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | ... | 62 | 63 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:00 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207406
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Thumbs Up awesome NOT losers
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:57 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207441
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do you make shops and businesses on sims free play for the iPad mini?
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:26 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207523
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I tried all those cheats (changing the time to .12.31 12.23 12.26) a while back and it gave me almost 100,000 simoleons each time! but now it only gives me lifestyle points and i really need simoleons right now. Has this happened to anyone else? just one day it stops giving you simoleons and gives you lifestyle points instead?
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:24 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207557
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The video of the little girls cheat didn't work on my iPad
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:51 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207584
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Guys, I got the newest update. The one with the swimming pools, now the time cheat doesn't work, what can I do to get more money ?!?![color=red][/color]
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:00 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207648
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Non of these cheats work in the pool uptade so make some for the pool uptade. Please!!!!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:33 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3208099
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I need a cheat for the new pool update!!!!! PLEASE!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:43 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3209012
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I really really need more simelones don't care as much about lps but I seriously need more simelones and its on the lastest update on simsfreeplay the swimming one ?!?! Please needing real help right now!!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:56 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3209033
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have literally tried every cheat I've seen... For two days I've tried EVERYTHING with the new update and it sucks really bad... And I'm slightly mad at myself for deleting the app several times last year because it was so slow.. Really regretting that because of the money opportunities... NOTHING WORKS if I change the date it won't let me in the game at all.... :(
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:01 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3209077
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do I get free simoleons and/or lp on the new pool version of sims freeplay?
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:46 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3209381
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have tried and tired and nothing is working plz help Pray
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:35 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3209399
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
AGH I want something that works none of the cheats I've used works yet DX
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:35 Feb04 2013 Post ID: 3209601
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Non thing works ughhhhEvil
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:54 Feb04 2013 Post ID: 3209959
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
BEST SIMLEONS CHEAT FOR THE POOL UPDATE:
(You never have to leve the app)
If you have a vacant house it works best, if not, just do it on however much open space you have.
If you have a vacant house, go to the home store, click rooms.
Then click on each room in the vacant house and sell it.
Once you sell all the rooms, go to the social folder.
You can pretty much use whichever one in there, I use the swing set because I only have 6 neighbors and its worth the most.
Use whichever item you want and fill up the entire empty lot.
Then click on the app menu button. Click the i icon and sign out of Facebook.
Then sell everything on the empty lot.
Sign back in to do it all over again.
When you try to use it the second time and onward it will tell you something about the party boat. Just click yes and you can do that as many times as you want.
Unlimited simleons!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:05 Feb04 2013 Post ID: 3210007
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hey *******Evil
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:10 Feb04 2013 Post ID: 3210010
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I know this cheat but it takes 20 minutes Doh but don't worry it's worth itThumbs Up ou first make all your sims or most of them to plant corn and then close it and watch some cartoon for 20 minutes or you can just wait casually:whistle and after that collet and you get 100 simoleons for every plant patchSmile: enjoy! And by the way all the people doing the time switching trick it doesn't e work they don't let it happenSpeak to the handPrayNot Talking
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:09 Feb04 2013 Post ID: 3210156
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hello every one out there, I found a great spell caster on line who helped me to get back my husband who has left me for pass 2 years. we where married for 6 years without a child and my friend introduce me to a real spell caster named Dr.Iduh which i never believe it exist but after the meeting of this spell caster my problem where solved and now i am with my husband who left me for pass two years my life and my entire family are now happy now i have two kids with the help of this great spell caster. thanks to doctor . i will advice anyone in need of help to contact him with this email:{[email protected]}
lele1978 Posted at: 07:00 Feb05 2013 Post ID: 3210343
lele1978
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Forum Guest said:BEST SIMLEONS CHEAT FOR THE POOL UPDATE:
(You never have to leve the app)
If you have a vacant house it works best, if not, just do it on however much open space you have.
If you have a vacant house, go to the home store, click rooms.
Then click on each room in the vacant house and sell it.
Once you sell all the rooms, go to the social folder.
You can pretty much use whichever one in there, I use the swing set because I only have 6 neighbors and its worth the most.
Use whichever item you want and fill up the entire empty lot.
Then click on the app menu button. Click the i icon and sign out of Facebook.
Then sell everything on the empty lot.
Sign back in to do it all over again.
When you try to use it the second time and onward it will tell you something about the party boat. Just click yes and you can do that as many times as you want.
Unlimited simleons!!!

could you explain it more clearly in details, i havent understood well, or it does not work now anymore
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:08 Feb05 2013 Post ID: 3210508
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
lele1978:
Okay, I'll try again.
First of all, you have to be connected to Facebook.
To check, or to connect click the menu button (bottom right, green, has 3 white dots on it)
Click the blue button on the bottom left that looks like a key hole.
It should give you two options (on iPhone) to either connect to Facebook and/or game center.
Click the top one, Facebook, and the next page should give you the option to log in or log out.
If you are not logged in, log in.
Once you are sure you're logged in, go to a house that no one lives in, or if you ever bought the empty lot instead of a house, go there.
You can sell the rooms without selling anything in the rooms.
Click the home store button. (should be bottom left between the button that lets you change the appearance of your sim, and the town button.
Next, select the folder named "rooms". In order to sell the room, just touch it once and it will give you the option to sell, choose the red button, (if you have the empty lot, just sell the items in the lot as if you were selling items in a house or anywhere else) when you sell the room, it will put all of its contents into your inventory.
Once you sell all the rooms or items on the lot, go to the social folder, has a pink and blue gradient color.
Choose whichever item you can, has to be an outdoor item. I use the swing set because with only 6 neighbors, it's worth the most.
Buy that item and fill the entire lot with it. (you have to keep buying it)
Next, sign out of Facebook the same way you signed in.
Go back to the home store and chose "move and sell". You have to be signed out of Facebook from the game or it won't give you any money. Sell everything.
to do it multiple times, just keep signing in and out of Facebook and the next time you try to buy the item it will ask you to connect to the part boat, click yes.

If you don't have any neighbors through Facebook, then it won't work at all because you can only get that stuff if you have a certain amount of neighbors. if you only have one neighbor, empty the house and just fill the house with the battle ship table. Its only worth 1 neighbor. Also, the things in the social store are unlimited if you have the right amount of neighbors.

Hope that was a better explanation. Good luck!
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:10 Feb05 2013 Post ID: 3210509
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Also, if you don't have an empty house or empty lot, you can do it on the open land around the house(s)
Displaying Page 16 of 64
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | ... | 62 | 63 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close