Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

How to get free money and LP on the updated version of Sims FreePlay

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 42 of 64
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | ... | 62 | 63 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:13 Oct13 2013 Post ID: 3281302
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I need lp FAST!!! I'm playing on my iPad that I got on October 8th and I'm already on level 10! At one point I had 30 something lp but I blew it on a wedding ring so now I have got 1 lp and 6000simeolones any ideas? I have 5 sims and a toddler and my goal is to read the big book of stuff wich has 8 hours left. I have two sims married as well and 4 of them have jobs, need lp, fast. Oh ya BTW I have no patience what so ever
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:41 Oct13 2013 Post ID: 3281528
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You're gonna need some patience calm down we are all looking for cheats.
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:45 Oct14 2013 Post ID: 3281753
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ahhhhhh! I'm really stuck . I have tons of simple and but have 0 lp. My goal is to get a toddler to swim at the kiddie pool but I don't have any toddlers. I can't get any toddlers because it cost like 90 lp . And it would take me forever to wait till level 42 to get a toddler . I'm on level 30. Somebody help I will literally do anything ( except restart my game) . I need lp. I'm dying! I'll be stuck like for a month. Ever since I got the update the party boat has given me simoleans ,Mohicans I don't need because I'm rich. I either need a fast way to level up , or a lp cheat
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:33 Oct14 2013 Post ID: 3281783
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
LPs are even harder to get now since goals don't give you LP anymore, only keys to "gifts" so just letting you guys know before yall update. And you have to wait like 6 days for new set of goals to get key. So boring.
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:30 Oct14 2013 Post ID: 3281808
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Whats this key and gifts thing your talking about? Im only new to playing and I have the newest update but im on level 10 and will be broke forever! If someone works out how to get simoleons please post it! Also with LP but I need money more so while im starting. Any suggestions for quick money until someone works out a cheat??
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:17 Oct16 2013 Post ID: 3282230
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
HmphNot Talking
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:53 Oct16 2013 Post ID: 3282257
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I actually know a way to earn lots of lps!
1. Click on the currency store or the home store. You should see a blue button in the shape of an lp saying, "Free!" Go click on it.
2. Scroll into the list of ways you can get lp. Sometimes all of them say view the offer. If that's what your shows, then visit the free lp store every once in a while. It will change. If, on the other hand, have some offers saying watch this video, the click on the video and watch it.
3. After watching the video, exit out into the free lp page, but DONT click out of the page back into the game. Instead, click on the video and watch it again. 4. Keep on doing this until you think it's enough. When you exit the page, you should see a bunch of lp added to the amount you have. I'm working on aging my preteens to teens, and this cheat his helping me accomplish my goal so quickly!
Hope this helps!Thumbs Up and if you don't want to waste your time watching the video over, why don't you do your homework while the video is playing. Not only will you spend hours on the game earning lp, but you'll also have your homework done so you don't have to worry about it later

~Random person who loves this game
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:43 Oct17 2013 Post ID: 3282317
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I need loads of life points!!!! I need to bake a cake for my baby but it's taking ages plz help[size=12][/size]
Brick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:41 Oct22 2013 Post ID: 3283439
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ahhh. These are all cheats from last year! They don't work on the new updates anymore. I need LP I need to make a birthday cake for my preteens to becone teens but I haven't got enough. How do I get more LP?
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:44 Oct22 2013 Post ID: 3283592
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I my game doesint change when I change the date and time
Brick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:00 Oct23 2013 Post ID: 3283696
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
When my mum visits my town how come its not up to date and says im level 8 but im level 20?!?
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:40 Oct26 2013 Post ID: 3284465
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
^^^ Just make a update to the cloude
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:00 Oct27 2013 Post ID: 3284669
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Any cheats there ?!!
I want without jailbreak or computer plss.. Somebody help me how to get more lp ! :( :( :(
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:20 Oct28 2013 Post ID: 3284732
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Does anyone know why alot of my money has just disappeared? I had 38,000 went to another town it wouldnt load then ive come back to mine with around 8,000? Annoyed! Any help please
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:33 Oct29 2013 Post ID: 3284895
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I've created a new town on sims and I only have 71 simoleons left. I have not even got a toilet or a sink and on another iPad which my brother owns I have 110,123 simoleons!
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:55 Nov01 2013 Post ID: 3285608
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I need more LP!! I have a great sim city but I don't want a cheat that will restart it all!! Please help!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:16 Nov02 2013 Post ID: 3285642
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Pls help me I have no lp whatsoever no cheats on mine work pls pls pls some. One save me
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:18 Nov02 2013 Post ID: 3285665
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I like ****
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:44 Nov02 2013 Post ID: 3285696
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How to get free money pls hell
AnxiousApplauseEvilWhistleDohEhEvilNot TalkingPraySmileShameThumbs UpThumbs UpSpeak to the hand
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:06 Nov02 2013 Post ID: 3285751
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm stuck, I need helllllpppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!??!?!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!?? Doh
Displaying Page 42 of 64
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | ... | 62 | 63 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close