Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

How to get free money and LP on the updated version of Sims FreePlay

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 46 of 64
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | ... | 62 | 63 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:25 Mar02 2014 Post ID: 3307691
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Here?s a cheat for LP, I use iPad 3:
1. Open up sims, but don?t do anything with them. Just head over to a gardening patch and click on it. It should show the first ?LP Lotus? plant to cost real money.
2. Exit the plant choices and pause the game by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen.
3. Click on the settings button which is the button directly below the resume button.
4. Change the language once to the right which is French.
5. Click the back button at the top left corner of the settings bubble and click ?Oui? to accept the action.
6. The game will act as if it is reopening. Go back to the gardening patch and click on it again. It should indicate that it is loading.
7. This is where it gets a tiny bit annoying, if the LP Loyus is taking forever to load or is not loading, keep opening and closing the plant options until it does.
8. When it does pop up, it should not have a monetary amount in the top left corner of the plant. Click on it to plant it. It will then take you to a minigame.
9. Click the green play button to play the game and the plant will spin.
10. Depending on what you get in the game and how many you get, you will earn at least 5LP for every time you play.
11. Once you?ve played once, exit the minigame and return to your sims house.
12. Pause the game and revert the language back to English.
13. Click on the patch to garden. The LP Lotus should say it costs money.
14. Pause the game and revert it back to French again and play the minigame again. It should be free.
15. Continue these steps until you have the amount of LP you want.
This works for me everytime. And don?t forget to open the plant options when you are set to English settings or the cheat will not work. Good luck, and hope this helped! (:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:12 Mar09 2014 Post ID: 3308973
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I need more help with this.
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:27 Mar09 2014 Post ID: 3309034
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
that free button wen i click it every time it seas that there's no offers and it shows indeed an empty window, none of the cheats i find online work what can i do to make more money and get LP and SP fast and another note i don't get money wen my sims work..... i don't even know where that money goes...??? any one has an idea about this ????Pray
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:00 Apr03 2014 Post ID: 3314176
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Please help. I have lots o money but when i try to buy a car it says not enough funds/simoleons idk wats wrong please help me.
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:49 Apr04 2014 Post ID: 3314313
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Pls help I need a cheat for lp on my sims freeplay on the iPod pls help

If u know how to pls contact me
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:44 Apr07 2014 Post ID: 3315020
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
im stuck I need 6,000 by tomorrow any one want to help?
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:08 Apr09 2014 Post ID: 3315458
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do you fast forwd the sims from level 6 to level 24
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:25 Apr11 2014 Post ID: 3315623
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
For the April 2014 update this is how to get life points
Step 1 : complete the 'money grows on trees' quest
Step 2 : buy a garden patch
Step 3 : change your language to fran�ais
Step 4 : click on the garden patch and the price should go blank for lp lotus this allows you to get as many life point lotus' as you want
Hint : after doing it DO NOT click play again just press back then click on the garden patch and repeat the trick
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:05 Apr11 2014 Post ID: 3315644
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I fast forwarded my time to grow plants faster, but now the money plant says I have 41850 days till I can use it again unless i use the 5 lps. And I can't do competition for 99485 hours the only way I can fix it is by setting my time to the future and going back to the game, but the second I go back to today's date, it adds a day to when I can use it again. anyone know how to fix this?
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:51 Apr23 2014 Post ID: 3317154
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I can get simoleons with gamekiller but cant do lp as yet. I will make youtube video if u like to know how. Very easy to do.
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:11 Apr28 2014 Post ID: 3317676
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
H-e-l-p

I have to build "The Swimming Center" but I can't afford it!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:59 Apr28 2014 Post ID: 3317712
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have a kindle fire and none of the cheats seem to :brickwallBounce
Brick WallBrick WallBrick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:18 May03 2014 Post ID: 3318169
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I neeeeeeeeeed simlonians fast. Is there a way other than the way where you change the date ect.Thumbs UpSmileSmile
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:30 May13 2014 Post ID: 3319028
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This isn't exactly an instant solution or a cheat, but it's free! I play on my (android) phone and I downloaded the Google Opinion Rewards app a while back. You get varying amounts of money for answering short surveys. I used that money to buy more Simoleons. So EA still gets money but at least it's not my money. Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:57 May18 2014 Post ID: 3319631
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hey yo it's me myself and I and I am on level 12 and that's better than all of u even the person who said there on level 20! Level 12 is so much better my sims are living in a level 12 paradise!Pray
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:26 May24 2014 Post ID: 3320214
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Smile thx guys
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:51 Jun03 2014 Post ID: 3321511
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Why is there NO CHEATS AT ALL for a galaxy note 3... So many cheats... but guess what...NONE work... Theres a lot of sites that have cheats.. that takes a million steps or takes to long to do and is OUTDATED!!! >:-|
SINCERELY, AN ANGRY SIMS FREEPLAY CHEATS FAN ... >:-|
ShameShameShame
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:32 Jun06 2014 Post ID: 3321872
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
None of these worked i need so much lp plz guys another one i need them very fast
[img][/img] Doh
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:03 Jun07 2014 Post ID: 3322097
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
For LP, have a sim stand next to a garden box click the green ... button and change the language to French. Click green back arrow, not long red button that will delete your progress. Click the garden then click back arrow. Tap different garden and look for LP lotus. Where it normally says 99 cents there should be a blank box. Just play it, it won't ask for a password once your done click green back arrow not play again. Just enter again and get tons of LP!!!

It helped me I have 2351 LP hope it helps you!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:46 Jun11 2014 Post ID: 3322745
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
please help i need lp of simlones fast what is the best way to get them without changing the time.Brick Wall cheats or tips please
Displaying Page 46 of 64
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | ... | 62 | 63 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close