Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

How to get free money and LP on the updated version of Sims FreePlay

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 9 of 64
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | 62 | 63 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:09 Dec29 2012 Post ID: 3190285
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hey btw guys why do people keep putting cheats on here for money when we need lp god!! The best way to do it guys is to go on you tube and search that's what I'm doing :'(
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:58 Dec29 2012 Post ID: 3190322
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm not sure if you have patience to do this but for free lp go to buy furniture but go on the social button btw you need to have neighbour points to do this!!
Just get lots of the neighbour point furniture I recommend to get the ones with the highest point, and your town value will start to go up!
If you reach a high town value you should get a couple of lp but not a lot, but this cheat is reliable and free!!!!Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:38 Dec29 2012 Post ID: 3190339
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The cheat doesn't work on the latest update people!!!!!!!!!!! If you are completely up to date then it WILL NOT WORK!! The people who made the thing aren't stupid!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:36 Dec29 2012 Post ID: 3190723
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Unfortunately I have not found a way to earn LP points on the updated "Sims Free play"either but I have found a way the get unlimited money.

Step 1: Buy beans for planting

Step 2: Plant the beans

Step 3: Exit the "Sims" to your home screen

Step 4: Double click the home button

Step 5: Hold the "Sims" App and delete it from the history

Step 6: Change the year to the following year Example: 2012 to 2013

Step 7: Go back to the "Sims" App and collect your money

You can do this as many times as you'd like. Enjoy your FREE money! Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:16 Dec30 2012 Post ID: 3190819
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Not Talking why is everything cant use, Im mad
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:50 Dec30 2012 Post ID: 3190831
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do you get a mp3player
Doh
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:59 Dec30 2012 Post ID: 3190878
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
here's how to get free money and how to get your sims inspired

first open sims' freeplay , then close it , then swipe your phone or whatever press the minus symbol , then go to settings, go to general, then go to date & time press the year to whatever year then go bact to the game , then swipe again and press the minus symbol , then go back to settings go to date & time press 'set automatically' ,finally go back to the game and money will be added[/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size]
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:10 Dec30 2012 Post ID: 3191076
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I. Need. LP PLEASE Thumbs UpApplause
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:25 Dec31 2012 Post ID: 3191475
Forum Guest
Forum Guest

Here is ho to get Free LP!! Try this one to get free lifepoints and a huge town value. (You need to have at least seven neighbours.)

First make sure you have an empty house by making two sims move in or just clear all the furniture out unti you have finished.

Next go on the furniture menu and go on the 'Social' tab.

Choose the one that is on the far left and looks kind of like a CD player.

Fill your house! As you do it, you will notice your town value rapidly increasing.
As your town value goes up the levels, you will be rewarded with 5 LP!

Once your rooms fill up, simply put the furniture in your inventory or if your inventory is full just delete the furniture (your town value will go down but your LP won't.)
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:52 Dec31 2012 Post ID: 3191654
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
CAN PRETEENS AGE?
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:59 Dec31 2012 Post ID: 3191888
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
On the cheat where you change the time it works perfectly. But the more expensive the plant the more money you'll get. I have only unlocked onions and I now have 60,000 simoleons. But really I need a cheat for lp without neighbors. If you could help me thank you so much. Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:20 Jan01 2013 Post ID: 3192061
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
the time thing didnt work for me
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:05 Jan01 2013 Post ID: 3192090
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do you get lp on sims freeplay..
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:16 Jan01 2013 Post ID: 3192095
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Guys all you do is complete goals more fun an rewarding
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:48 Jan01 2013 Post ID: 3192127
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do you get more lp? I am on level 17 and I have the goal add a sim. I just spent my lp on a birthday cake.is there away to get ore? I have a cat and a dog but they never dig up lp, only money.i have two but I have I get three more I can skip the goal?any ideas?
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:49 Jan01 2013 Post ID: 3192146
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I forgot one of my cheats. The guy who said that he knew so much about sims it would blow your mind, I would like a good simoleans cheat that gets at least 5000 Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:21 Jan01 2013 Post ID: 3192592
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The cheat where you change the date in order to get more money does not work. It says that i need to connect to server even though I am connected to wifi. Any suggestions? I tried the theory of shutting off wifi when changing the date then turning the wifi back on but still not working... Uggghhh
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:24 Jan02 2013 Post ID: 3192661
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This works 100% on the most recent for the iPod touch 4g update (well for me). I am not sure about any other systems, but it is definately worth a try. Firstly, get as many sims as you can into one house, putting the rest into hibernation. Now, have your awake sims plant your most expensive plant. Click the home button and go to the settings. Find 'date and time' and change the year two years back. Next, click the home button two times, quickly, and then hold your finger onto sims until it is in edit mode. Delete sims by pressing the minus in the games corner (you might as well delete any other games in there while you're at it. It won't mess anything up, besides you're iPod could break if this section gets too cramped. My brother would know.). After that, change the month to one before now. So, if it were January 2nd, 2013, your new time would be Febuary 2nd, 2011. Now go onto sims and wait for it to load. When it is done go back to settings and change the time back to normal. Finally, go onto sims one last time. All your plants will be finished, you will be given a bonus 15,000 simoleans, and all you're people will be inspired. This may seem like a long process, but it is actually extremely easy. Also, once you raise a ton of money you can buy more expensive items for leveling up your town's worth. For each time you level up, you will be awarded five lifestyle points. This is a good way to easily gain 500,000 simoleans in about an hour or two. If your sims do not get the money or are still gardening afterwards press home then come right back onto the game. If it still isn't working you probably did the cheat wrong. I hoped this helped!
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:29 Jan02 2013 Post ID: 3193294
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ok guys I know one cheat, listen go to your garden the thing were sims plant next plant any kind of seeds you want then go to settings then press date then put july 1,1985 then exit then double press the button in your iPad then hold on to the simsfreeply then press the x then tap on your simsfreeplay then exit last on your settings go to your set automatically on it last double tap your simsfreeplay then your going to get a money and the xp and Im not joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wiseguy
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:35 Jan02 2013 Post ID: 3193411
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi I tried doing the thing to get free LP and stuff but its not working can u please help me out somehow!!! I really need more to age my baby! Thanks a lot!!!
Displaying Page 9 of 64
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | 62 | 63 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close