Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

new update problems

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:53 Aug02 2012 Post ID: 3135188
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I am having a few problems with the updates...there is now no way to skip a goal. The old version allowed you to use LP to skip goals. I am stuck on a goal that is telling me to get the free basic bundle pack from the sims store, however, there is no basic free pack in the store...is anyone else having this problem?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:07 Aug02 2012 Post ID: 3135259
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Just had an update and now I can't click on new goals it's Like its frozen. What do I do?
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:25 Aug03 2012 Post ID: 3135467
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Happen to me also......frozen goal button
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:42 Aug03 2012 Post ID: 3135595
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Is anyone else having trouble with sleeping sims? Before the update, I could put my sims in a "deep sleep" and come back and their needs had not gone down. Now, when they wake up from deep sleep, the bars are all only half green. This took me two whole hours to get everyone inspired again! Wow! If this game is going to take up THAT much time now, I guess I need to find a different online game. Which is a shame, as I've really enjoyed playing this since March and I'm on level 34... Help or ideas anyone? Thanks!
ME0W Posted at: 13:14 Aug05 2012 Post ID: 3136446
ME0W
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ever since the update i am not able to load the game passed the EA logo.
Whats going on? Why isnt this being fixed?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:06 Aug07 2012 Post ID: 3137019
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have a sim that is stuck on the road and is not able to enter her house. Is there anyone who can help me
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:02 Aug07 2012 Post ID: 3137028
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
After I clicked "Next" action button , I can't control my sins anymore. Even I logout the game, it can't refresh. Anyone can help?
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:45 Aug07 2012 Post ID: 3137059
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i am stuck on a goal that says to eat leftovers in someone elses house, i have done this now for 1 and a half days, and it wont complete...also now when i click on the party boat it only lets me open 1 of my 5 gift boxes...anyone know how to fix these issues? i have tried refreshing, uninstalling, reinstalling...turning on and off my phone..its frustrating
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:20 Aug11 2012 Post ID: 3138485
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Mine won't let me click on the bake because it's in cunstrution but it won't let me see how long it's going to takeShameShame
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:20 Aug11 2012 Post ID: 3138581
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
can only get one gift box out of three on the party boat and wont let me pass 'eat leftovers at someone else's house'
I've tried several times in different houses but still nothing :\
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:38 Aug12 2012 Post ID: 3138944
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Mine didn't finish and now I can't play it help
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:39 Aug22 2012 Post ID: 3141822
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Mine keeps canceling the activity that the Sims are engaged in so I get them planting etc and when I god back in they are all standing around wetting themselves! The work icons no longer flash either so I can't send anyone to work. The game has stalled ;-(
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:41 Aug23 2012 Post ID: 3142198
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
my game return to home menu when i click to check how much time left in buildng desinger home.... how can i fix it?
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:47 Aug23 2012 Post ID: 3142321
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Also frozen goals
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:14 Aug24 2012 Post ID: 3142751
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Brick Wallfrustrated...i can not pass my goal of eat leftovers in someone elses house. i have done this with several of my sims and it doesnt work. i am running out of lp to use to skip the goals that i am completing but not getting credit for...
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:25 Aug24 2012 Post ID: 3142882
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have the same problem as Forum Guest Posted at: 03-Aug-2012 11:42:32 Post ID: 3135595

Is anyone else having trouble with sleeping sims? Before the update, I could put my sims in a "deep sleep" and come back and their needs had not gone down. Now, when they wake up from deep sleep, the bars are all only half green.

In my game the bars are all red after a day and it takes up to much of my time to forefill theis needs.
Its a shame because i love to play it, but noe i don't know!!!!

Please help!!!
Jannette412 Posted at: 14:30 Aug24 2012 Post ID: 3142883
Jannette412
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have the same problem as Forum Guest Posted at: 03-Aug-2012 11:42:32 Post ID: 3135595

Is anyone else having trouble with sleeping sims? Before the update, I could put my sims in a "deep sleep" and come back and their needs had not gone down. Now, when they wake up from deep sleep, the bars are all only half green.

In my game the bars are all red after a day and it takes up to much of my time to forefill their needs.
Its a pitty because i love to play this game, but now I don't know!!!!

Please help and fix that bug!!!

« Last edited by Jannette412 on Aug 24th 2012 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:18 Aug24 2012 Post ID: 3142909
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Damn, I used a cheat to build a house quickly, but when I touch in the ready house to add a sim it returns to the main menu ;A; do I will have to wait for the next update? Could someone help me?
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:03 Aug24 2012 Post ID: 3143022
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Same here my sims sleep and they needs go down but did anyones party boat take longer to give you rewards im on level 27
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:53 Aug27 2012 Post ID: 3144113
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How can you get xp faster?
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close