Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

new update problems

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:53 Aug29 2012 Post ID: 3144838
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi everyone. I did the August update with no problems EXCEPT that it is now delaying when sims are finishing tasks, sort of freeze frame for a second or two for each sims tasks. As far as low energy bars, it is great to have a house or two with lots of toilets, showers, basins, stoves, coffee etc and get your sims together in one place to easily handle meeting all their needs quite quickly. HOWEVER, I learnt the hard way last time, when I started my first sims game, i did all the right things, bought some points and money, then decided to use the free money and points cheats. It wasnt long before My game disappeared totally and started right back at the beginning, with nothing! Never again will I cheat! If you are having these problems, it may be because you have done something you shouldn't have.... I did restart my sims, and am happily on level 36 with only spending $15 on Lp to help get started. The only cheat I ever do is if I miss sending them to work, then I put my clock back on my device after closing the game, then send them to work, and restore the time again. So long as you close your game before and after it never gives a problem. I do not even risk moving the days forward to complete tasks, just back an hour or two for work seems fine. Good luck. Once bitten twice shy....
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:41 Oct16 2012 Post ID: 3161804
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Th hobby shop won't show up on the map and my goal is to use a telescope On a Tuesday I need to buy one at the hobby shop but there is no hobby shop :
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:35 Nov14 2012 Post ID: 3172544
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Since the update I have not been able to play at all. It still keeps telling me to get the update! I've even deleted the game and downloaded it from scratch to try again but nothing works.

It uses to be fun but because of this I just don't bother trying to play it anymore.

What a shame.

Fix it!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:58 Nov18 2012 Post ID: 3173749
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If your unable to enter your Sims house, move the front door and then try. It worked for me
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:24 Nov19 2012 Post ID: 3173888
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Sims refuse to bake but money disappears... And the bars are all green!Help!
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:24 Nov24 2012 Post ID: 3175312
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
To get a basic bundle pack you need to press the purple button and select the home pack category where you can buy the home bundle pack for free!
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:28 Nov24 2012 Post ID: 3175313
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
to get a telescope you need to have a promotion store where you can buy stuff to promote your sims to the next level of work. There you will find a telescope which requires one hour to use. But even if you finish using the telescope it will not be added to your hobby.
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:46 Dec07 2012 Post ID: 3178621
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have updated the Christmas one it says help Santa but I can't find this help
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:46 Dec07 2012 Post ID: 3178697
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have 3 teen Sims stuck in their activities. It shows they completed them per the green bar but they have been going all night and I can't get them to do anything else. Anyone else having this issue?
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:13 Jan01 2013 Post ID: 3192133
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My old Simms won't go to work. I make them quit and get new job and still not working also my party boat is stuck on like 9874 days till I can collect.
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:31 Mar16 2013 Post ID: 3225330
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
is anyone else having on using the cheap phone thats the one star in the electronic section it use to work now but now after the update i cant select it like its not even there and then i try to put something in front of t or move it it wont let me
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:27 Mar20 2013 Post ID: 3226907
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Yes I am having the same problem with the phones, I can not select them since the last update. If I try to select it, it just makes my sim walk to where I have touched. This bug needs sorting, please.......
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:45 Jun11 2013 Post ID: 3252056
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm having the same issue as MEOW from August. I installd the update and now I can't even get itno the game...it just stays on the logo. I can hear the music but nothing comes up.....HELP
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:14 Jun29 2013 Post ID: 3255943
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I've created a new Sim baby...I typed in the name I wanted for the baby, when confirming the name by asking if I wanted to add baby Marvin to the town, I put yes. The baby was added, but it's name wasn't the name I chose...it was the default name before picking my own. I have 17 other Sims in my town that I've made without this problem, until now. How can I get it to put my Sim's name back to the one I chose?
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:15 Jul21 2013 Post ID: 3260952
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm so frustrated...I had set all my Sims to plant beans for 9 hours last night. I went on about 2 am and they were all standing around doing nothing. So I did it again and went on this morning and harvested everything. I handled all their needs and set all of them to plant beans again. I went back on to check on my baby about 45 mins later and all the planting was done, all of my SIMS were near death (all their needs were empty). I also had triple the simoleons, I got my party boat rewards and mail bonus twice already this morning, and collected all revenue and xps for my town twice. And NOW all of my SIMS are stuck doing activities. I set 6 of them to watch a Tv show and they're just all stuck and not getting inspired. One got stuck in the bathtub and I had to use an Lp to get her out. This is insane. My favorite game is now completely unplayable!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:09 Jul22 2013 Post ID: 3261159
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm using 1st generation Kindle fire and since the latest update I'm having trouble. I put all my sims planting overnight and normally they are all done in the morning. Now, in the morning they are all still at the nine hours of planting. Anybody else have this problem? And I also can't complete the clean a neighbors pool goal. I also can't add neighbors. Shame
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:03 Jul22 2013 Post ID: 3261178
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Mine can't complete actions. Very frustrating.
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:00 Jul24 2013 Post ID: 3261728
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Brick Wallwhen i put my sims in deep sleep they finish sleeping but don't get up. have to use lp to finish.? also the party boat timer keeps climbing, but i haven"t used any cheats. also if all my sims are doing something and i log off it pauses what they are doing, unless i am in a wifi spot.??????Brick WallBrick WallBrick WallAnxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:37 Jul24 2013 Post ID: 3261806
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
When my Sims visit a neighbor's town, all of the neighbor's have very low hygiene and pee all over their house. Also, the Sims wearing snow clothes are missing arms and legs. I'm using an iPad. Anyone else have this issue?
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:49 Jul29 2013 Post ID: 3263103
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The update where you can visit other people's neighborhoods had screwed my game beyond belief. First of all is going too take me 517 days just for me to get my community bonus...What!? Not to mention all of my Sims motives went all the way down within a minute of me exiting the game. After working to get them back up, it happened again. I haven't gotten my daily bonus in like a week. When I had eight...EIGHT of my Sims gardening for the eight hour plant, when I came back to check on them after work they hadn't even planted for a minute. The same thing happens when I send them to work....ugh. oh and now all in a sudden my Sims ate all happy go lucky and I had nothing to do with it. What the flip flop!? Ain't nobody got time for that ShameShame
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close