Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

new update problems

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:54 Mar24 2014 Post ID: 3311558
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Since the up date my sims are all going around like zombies! In spite of their needs being maxed, any one else got this problem?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:11 Mar27 2014 Post ID: 3312437
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Some of my sims behave and walk as if they sleep in completely drained, yet they are fully inspired. Anybody else with a similar issue?
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:15 Apr02 2014 Post ID: 3313977
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Mine When it says visit the salon and when i get back tha past mision i passed has restarted again
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:31 Apr02 2014 Post ID: 3313980
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My whole game will crash after doing 4 actions. Every time I play the game and I'm sick of it. It makes me not even want to play anymore. My phone is updated to the latest version, so is the app. It's frustrating cause when I'm in the middle of something the app just closes by itself!!! Is anyone else having this problem. I have even deleted the app and downloaded it again and it still does it! They need to fix it now!
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:51 Apr05 2014 Post ID: 3314523
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm having problems getting on the party boat keeps telling me problems with logging in been couple days now help please
ddanielle Posted at: 20:13 Apr05 2014 Post ID: 3314666
ddanielle
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Okay, so I got the seniors goals finally. But I don't know how to "dance with future self". It's frustrating.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:12 Apr26 2014 Post ID: 3317548
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The new update wouldn't allow me to even open my game on my Windows phone. All my data lost had 27 Sims on level 37. It made me start a new game and now my Sims are Stuck in whatever they are doing. My real estate is stuck on 338,230 hours to build. If I close the game it stops whatever action started. My free engagement ring was not free it took my life points. Is there,anyway to,get what I had or stop it from freezing up?
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:26 May20 2014 Post ID: 3319774
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I can't relocate my sims to a new house. I get a message saying I need more simoleans. I have unlimited cash. Can someone help me out?
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:30 May22 2014 Post ID: 3319985
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
add me Paul98Smile
amastron Posted at: 11:09 May27 2014 Post ID: 3320653
amastron
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
The reason your Sims are like zombies is because someone close died!
You will need to have interactions with another Sims and then do happy things like dancing and before long it's back to normal. Hope this helps someone...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:37 May29 2014 Post ID: 3320971
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
me too :((
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:51 Jun19 2014 Post ID: 3324069
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ever since the update, I am not able to load the game past the EA logo.
What's going on? Why isnt this being fixed? >.<

Also, what would happen if I reinstalled the game? Would I lose everything I have? I have a lot of money and LP and am on a high level. If I was to lose everything, I wouldn't keep playing the game. Please help.
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:33 Sep02 2014 Post ID: 3342467
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Since the new update I cant access to the online store
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:03 Sep19 2014 Post ID: 3346271
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Forum Guest said:I am having a few problems with the updates...there is now no way to skip a goal. The old version allowed you to use LP to skip goals. I am stuck on a goal that is telling me to get the free basic bundle pack from the sims store, however, there is no basic free pack in the store...is anyone else having this problem?

I'm having the same problem as well
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:21 Sep19 2014 Post ID: 3346284
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I am unable to scroll through my Sims. I can only access the first two?!
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:59 Jun13 2016 Post ID: 3412531
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Yeah, and it takes too long to even load onto the game now. By the time it actually connects, I've lost interest. Although most of the new features are pretty cool, they're far too expensive for how long it takes too gain the money in the first place (Im level 39, and even with millions of Simoleons still have this issue).
It is indeed a real shame because this game used to be really addictive but now the only thing stopping me from deleting it is the small hope that it might fix up and the free 30,000s/ 3LP/inspired sims that I automatically get when I haven't been on it for about 3 weeks straight. It's disappointing.
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close