Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Kindle Fire Cheats?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 14 of 24
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | ... | 22 | 23 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:21 May15 2013 Post ID: 3246548
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
DohOMG is anybody on msp add me selena1108
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:13 May16 2013 Post ID: 3246885
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Thumbs UpThumbs UpSpeak to the handNot TalkingNot TalkingNot TalkingNot TalkingWhistleWhistleWhistle
boo kdj djfheh furigrigi iufhrg firughie girugh igru iug reg i
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:06 May18 2013 Post ID: 3247294
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
this is not a cheat. But what i do is i have all my sims that arent working plant stuff while im sleeping. wake up in the morning, and voila! You've got money! I also do that while Im at school. Also, you can plant corn? (i think its corn. i forgot what food it is) for 20 min and it pays 100. you can also plant watermelon for 1 hour, 160 simoleons. See how that doesnt add up? In one hour for corn, you can get 300 simoleons, which is the amount you get for 2 hour potatoes. Yes, there are 30 second bell peppers that gain 4 simoleons, but those are a pain. You can also do 5 minute carrots that get you 28 simoleons, but I dont like coming back every 5 minutes. But when you're asleep, might as well set the 7 hour (or how much sleep you get), because you can't plant carrots or corn when you're sleeping. I know its not a cheat, but it helps. And warning: The time cheat can mess up your game a little. It makes my actions take longer, buildings being built after the time that was given, and a late party boat. It completely ruined my friend's game, and she restarted. We tried to do what it said online to fix it, (setting back the time, switching off device, etc.) but we never retrieved it. Violin so so sad :( anyway, be careful with those cheats. Also, the luxury car costs 60 LP. The beach house costs 50 LP and comes with the same car. Just buy the beach house (only available premium land). You can get LP when you tap the notes when you have your sim go on a drive. You have to go to Town Map while they are driving to do this. Dancing off to go play sims free play!
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:16 May18 2013 Post ID: 3247322
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Right so I have the new kindle fire and the best way to get money is to buy the community centre, get 3 adults to go there and do wood working (upstairs). This gives you construct-o-coins. Then, complete the goals until you have firepoles and buy the cheapest I've for 60cc. Then, sell it, this gives you $150,000... keep doing this and you'll be rich! I have like $3000000 hahaa :D
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:16 May24 2013 Post ID: 3248272
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Worked for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![size=12][/size] [color=red][/color] SmileThumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:50 May25 2013 Post ID: 3248344
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Didn't work for me ! ? Shame
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:30 May25 2013 Post ID: 3248520
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ok I have the kindle fire HD and I was wondering can your teens/preteens ever grow up to adults because I can't give then a cake
Thumbs UpSpeak to the handSmileShameEhwEvilNot TalkingPrayDohWhistleApplauseAnxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:42 Jun01 2013 Post ID: 3250097
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Manassas
[strike][/strike]
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:18 Jun03 2013 Post ID: 3250622
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi I have a kindle and I really need help to get money fast ... I've tried everything and it doesn't work plz help
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:43 Jun15 2013 Post ID: 3253097
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Thanks soooo much the info was a B I G help
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:26 Jun17 2013 Post ID: 3253435
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If you wan to earn free simoleons all you have to do is go to part where you get stuff for free because of your neighbor lay a bunch down log out of facebook and sell all the items you layed there hope it helped
Cool
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:52 Jun23 2013 Post ID: 3254666
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hi um on my kindle fire hd itdoesnt have a automatic button or date and time that i can set back i want a cheat to get money....HELP!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:45 Jun24 2013 Post ID: 3254810
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You can also get money on the kindle by making sure you have neghbors (via the party boat). Go into buy mode and there will be a social tab. For me the highest thing I can get (11nbrs) is a boxing dummy for 8 neighbors. Buy as many as you like and then place them into your inventory. Log out of your facebook and for every boxing dummy you sell from your inventory will get you 1,000 simoleons.

Also buying things form the social tab makes your town value go up quickly. But when you sell those social items back your town value will decrease again.
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:30 Jun28 2013 Post ID: 3255772
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I you want to have babies on sims freeplay you have to buy a crib dosent matter wich one then your two sims have to be married also once your married just press the crib it will give you a choice to have a baby you have to spend 3 of the orNge things but you have to be in the tenth level
SmileThumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:14 Jul03 2013 Post ID: 3256946
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I cant find were you turn off the automatic date and time settings
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:47 Jul09 2013 Post ID: 3257904
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
When I goto my settings it won't let me automatically change time it has time zone and that's all no automatic button can someone help me please I need lp..
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:20 Jul17 2013 Post ID: 3259733
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I can't change automatic date and time.
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:05 Jul17 2013 Post ID: 3259782
Forum Guest
Forum Guest

WiseguyViolinThinkSilencedSickShhhSaluteRockLiarDroolDancingCoolBrick WallBounceThumbs UpSpeak to the handSmileShamePrayNot TalkingEvilEhDohWhistleApplauseAnxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:34 Jul20 2013 Post ID: 3260517
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Idk lol tell me when u find out k LOL
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:18 Jul25 2013 Post ID: 3262013
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
On the new update there is a glitches where if you have the children's store when you go to the preteen or toddler section there are a few items that have no Price listed. Buy a lot of those and sell them for lots of money. This gave me soooo much money I would reccomend getting the free blue punching dummies for the preteens they sell for 900 each
Displaying Page 14 of 24
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | ... | 22 | 23 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close