Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Kindle Fire Cheats?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 8 of 24
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | 22 | 23 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:48 Jan10 2013 Post ID: 3198145
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
These are stipidNot Talking
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:04 Jan10 2013 Post ID: 3198151
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
PrayShameSmileViolin
CoolDancingSaluteThinkLiarRockSilencedSickShhhWiseguyNot TalkingNot TalkingPrayDohWhistleApplauseAnxiousEh
plz help me with 'll
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:08 Jan12 2013 Post ID: 3198694
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I tried it had to redownload the game
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:49 Jan12 2013 Post ID: 3198728
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Evil so does it cost any thing?
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:49 Jan12 2013 Post ID: 3198745
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
u can't change the date on mine
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:50 Jan12 2013 Post ID: 3198746
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
?? what can I do??
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:44 Jan12 2013 Post ID: 3198931
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have tried this over and over for the kindle fire...maybe it did work before but it doesn't anymore. Not for me!
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:46 Jan17 2013 Post ID: 3200315
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
it dosent workThink
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:50 Jan17 2013 Post ID: 3200356
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how do you turn off automaticAnxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:20 Jan17 2013 Post ID: 3200386
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I need help getting money like lots of money and how do you get people to work at the clubAnxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:09 Jan17 2013 Post ID: 3200429
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I love the game.Thumbs UpThumbs Up cool.
meoutlander Posted at: 20:40 Jan17 2013 Post ID: 3200431
meoutlander
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This does not work on a Kindle Fire HD. Do you have any ideas for the HD.. Yout cannot change the date on the HD.. Please need help, I love the game but I am constantly born here.
Hello. Anyone out there with a Kindle Fire HD? I like Sims free play but can' t seem to find the cheats for the HD Kindle Fire. Is there any clever gamers out there that know the cheats? Please respond ASAP. I am becoming desperate.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:22 Jan18 2013 Post ID: 3200578
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It don't work for me either....... Doh
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:08 Jan19 2013 Post ID: 3200802
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Doh you guys......I have a cheat and its legit I swear. plus you don't even have to exit the game or screw with your settings and it totally works on my kindle fire hd. you'll get the most out of this if you have Facebook friends on the party boat that you're connected to.
First- make sure you're logged in and connected to Facebook and the party boat
Second- Go to a house, possibly a small one that you could easily take the furniture out of and put it back afterwards. take all the furniture and garden stuff off the property and stick it in the inventory. Then, pull up the shop that lets you buy furniture and go to the tab marked social. depending on how many Facebook neighbors you have, you have access to a wide variety of free items. take any items that you want and put them on the property, filling the property up completely.
Third- now go to the pause button at the bottom of the screen(the light green one under the house, sim customized, and online store buttons), the button that you can use to save and exits, and tap the blue Facebook button. log out of Facebook.
Fourth- Go to the house filled with the neighbor items and sell all of them. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NO NEIGHBORS AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN OR IT WILL NOT WORK. I promise you, you''ll get plenty of money depending on the items you use.

I have done these steps for about four houses at one time using the karate mat/punching bag thing and the record player and filling up each property to cacapacity. the karate mat and record player for 1000 simoleans and 1250 simoleans each respectively and I' 've gotten a crapload of simoleans. another bonus to this is that you get 5LP every time your town value advances to the next level (for example when it says next award at :400,000 simolean town value). So thats not too shabby for a cheat that may take up a little time depending on how fast you are/how many Facebook neighbors you have. oh, a side note: only do this once a day. if you do it too much in one day, your Facebook login will expire and you' d probably be pretty ******. fill up as much property as you can with these social items and you' 'll get paid. I' m on my fifth day using this cheesy and I have about 3 million simoleans and I didn't even do it every day. I have nearly every building built and all my sims have relocated to mansions and a few designer homes, and even a medieval castle (which I think is super fun). Goals are a walk in the park for me.

And I'm only on level 13Whistle

Hope I helpedThumbs Up it legitimately worked for me and it'll work for you too if you follow the steps Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:45 Jan19 2013 Post ID: 3200922
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Please help me i want to buy ring i bought to rings and it wont let me be engaded iv lost money Doh
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:51 Jan19 2013 Post ID: 3200944
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Any ideas how to earn more money on the kindle fire HD? I cannot use the same method as on the regular kindle fires as I cannot set my date and time specifically, it is all based on time zone. I have tried multiple variations of all of these hints and tricks, but nothing has worked yet for me because I cannot change my date. HELP!
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:15 Jan19 2013 Post ID: 3200974
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have a cheat for you! you can sell the least important sims house & furniture then delete them if you don't know how to delete your sim here's how you go delete your sim Chang their outfit and go to the red icon then click it then select delete sim tada:I hope it goes well$$$
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:20 Jan19 2013 Post ID: 3200977
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have a cheat for you! you can sell the least important sims house & furniture then delete them if you don't know how to delete your sim here's how you go delete your sim Chang their outfit and go to the red icon then click it then select delete sim tada:I hope it goes well$$$
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:54 Jan20 2013 Post ID: 3201214
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
the kindle fire and kindle fire hd is different people!! what works on the kindle fire doesnt work on my kindle fire hd! there isnt an automatic button in the date and time settings!
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:09 Jan20 2013 Post ID: 3201217
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
for kindle fire he you can not change then date or time so that cheat will not work. what you can do to get money is buy lots of the neighbor items, the ones you get for free for having a certain number of neighbors. I primarily use the 7 neighbor record player. fill your house with these items and then log out of Facebook. your neighbors should then show 0, your neighbor county as to be 0 for this to work. now you can sell all those items and you will get money for them. the record player sells for $1250 for each one. in about 20 mins I made 200,000.
Displaying Page 8 of 24
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | 22 | 23 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close