Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Kindle Fire Cheats?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 9 of 24
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | 22 | 23 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:26 Jan21 2013 Post ID: 3201399
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Thank you I have now got a lot of money
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:05 Jan21 2013 Post ID: 3201405
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi. I need money on sims freeplay, and i have no idea how to get it. The cheat where you have to change the time doesn't work because i have a.kindle fire hd. i also cant.go on the.party boat because i don' t have a facebook. please help!!!Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:20 Jan21 2013 Post ID: 3201453
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This will probably work for kindle fire hd. Move your sim to another house. Then you will have an empty house. Sell everything in the house including windows and doors. Once the house is empty you can demolish it or move another Sim in. I got about a 1,000 simoleons which is pretty useful in the beginning.Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:40 Jan21 2013 Post ID: 3201516
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how do I get my sims to go to workPray
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:35 Jan23 2013 Post ID: 3202225
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I want to know if cheats can be used for temple run subways augers and so on look every where please tell for the kendle fire
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:44 Jan24 2013 Post ID: 3202373
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
so how do you get monies on the kindle fire he??
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:56 Jan24 2013 Post ID: 3202379
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ANY CHEATS THAT WORK
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:40 Jan26 2013 Post ID: 3203008
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If you try cheating with the life points you are really buying them.Eh
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:32 Feb01 2013 Post ID: 3206093
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hey y'all that one cheat does work and is helpful if you are patient. if you are connected with your Facebook account and you have at least three fiends on the party boat you can clear out a Sims yard, buy up a bunch of swing sets to fill it, they should be free and then log out of the Facebook part by clicking that green thing with the three dots at the bottom of the game. click resume play and sell all the swine, they give you 750 simoleons. if you want to repeat it you just have to log back in to the Facebook part, then go and click on the party boat so it shows you have Facebook friends and do it all over again. I only had 4 Facebook friends so the swing set got me the most money. if you have more friends the other items might give you more.
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:30 Feb01 2013 Post ID: 3206753
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Yes I Tried this Awesome Cheat All You Have to do is #1get all your sims To Plant At The Same Time #2 bake a Birthday Cake #3 Spend all your money #4 shake the kindle and they will puke then use the radio and listen /dance to the kids tunes / music and #5 go to the cart/shop and buy (just mash what ever Money/lp(life points) for Ten seconds and go back then boom 10'000 (10,000)/ten thousand or ten million of them /whatever you mashed Will apear .note You can get whatever you wAntfrom the Cart/shop not just Money/lp (life points)... Hoped i helped bye! Smile Smile
meoutlander Posted at: 16:23 Feb01 2013 Post ID: 3206872
meoutlander
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Well it is Feb 1 and I haven't heard of any KINDLE FIRE HD cheats.Anybody out there GOT one for money or life points. Would Reilly appreciate it. [email protected]. I need neighbors too. Friend me on face book. Let me know it's for free play. K. Thanks gamers
Hello. Anyone out there with a Kindle Fire HD? I like Sims free play but can' t seem to find the cheats for the HD Kindle Fire. Is there any clever gamers out there that know the cheats? Please respond ASAP. I am becoming desperate.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
meoutlander Posted at: 16:40 Feb01 2013 Post ID: 3206892
meoutlander
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Well it is Feb 1 and I haven't heard of any KINDLE FIRE HD cheats.Anybody out there GOT one for money or life points. Would Reilly appreciate it. [email protected]. I need neighbors too. Friend me on face book. Let me know it's for free play. K. Thanks gamers
Hello. Anyone out there with a Kindle Fire HD? I like Sims free play but can' t seem to find the cheats for the HD Kindle Fire. Is there any clever gamers out there that know the cheats? Please respond ASAP. I am becoming desperate.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:31 Feb01 2013 Post ID: 3207130
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
PrayWhistledApplauseApplausetell me how to get tons of Simleon'$ on the kindle
Free
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:58 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207537
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Anxious AnxiousAnxiousAnxiousAnxiousApplauseWhistleDohAnxiousAnxiousEvilEhNot TalkingThumbs UpShameShameShame I need money now give me answers not questions
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:08 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207703
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Can u have a 2story house in sims free play
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:32 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3208839
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I need more money for my pool somebody help me for i go tf off frfr
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:33 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3209343
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Are there any more cheatsShameShameEvilShameShameShameShameSpeak to the hand
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:35 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3209374
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do you get this game to update on the kindle fire
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:25 Feb04 2013 Post ID: 3209805
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hey i wanna know if anybady know how to get mor emoney in sims freeplay because i not have a lot money
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:36 Feb04 2013 Post ID: 3209948
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
So um, when yall say change the dates i can't because it lets me do the pst time and crap so i cant change the year and what not
Displaying Page 9 of 24
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | 22 | 23 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close