Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Haunted House

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
ieathumannot Posted at: 06:17 Oct29 2012 Post ID: 3167296
ieathumannot
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I just finished capturing all the ghosts and it said that I've successfully unlocked the "Haunted House" but it's nowhere to be found. Where can I get it? I'm on level 29 which means i'm 1 level away from adding a new sim in my town. Help?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:11 Oct29 2012 Post ID: 3167349
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
When you are able to add the next sim you go to a plot where you want to build a house and it will be in the house choice menu for free.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:26 Oct29 2012 Post ID: 3167544
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do you capture the ghosts I just upgraded the app and don't know how to get them?
69style Posted at: 00:09 Oct30 2012 Post ID: 3167639
69style
+
+
1. Click furniture icon.

2. Buy furniture with a small ghost icon on it.

3. After buying, click on the furniture & select 'Search for ghosts (6 mins) option. *Note toddlers & pre-teens can't see this option.

4. Observe the 6 mins ghost-hunting process & click when a red ghost option appear and ghosts will appear (you needa tap on them 3 times to successfully CATCH them).

« Last edited by 69style on Oct 30th 2012 »
CiaraEmma Posted at: 07:07 Oct30 2012 Post ID: 3167709
CiaraEmma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have found all the ghosts about 5 times now, and the only thing I get at the end in 1,000,000. My city is now worth over 11,000,000! I have a free plot of land waiting for the Haunted House, but it is not ever in the house menu. I just keep on getting the money bonus not the house. All ghost hunters are at max level. Any ideas why I'm not getting the house?
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:32 Oct30 2012 Post ID: 3167719
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have found all 12 ghosts twice and I can't find how to access either the haunted house or the ghost containment tank that the game says I have unlocked. I'm thinking the update is not working. Any ideas?
Justsuern Posted at: 19:40 Nov10 2012 Post ID: 3171489
Justsuern
+
+
What is the trick to getting all 12 ghosts? I have 10 sims, have bought tons of furniture, pumpkins, pictures, play constantly and still need the last two. Am running out of time!
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:54 Nov11 2012 Post ID: 3171801
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Are there any cheats on how to get the haunted houseAnxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:08 Nov12 2012 Post ID: 3171920
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I didn't get te haunted house even if I got all the ghosts! this is really dumb!
Not Talking
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:26 Nov13 2012 Post ID: 3172292
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The contest might have ended it was only 15 days to finf them all
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:48 Nov13 2012 Post ID: 3172310
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Im on android sims, freeplay, and was on second round of getting all the ghosts, and I did it all once but no haunted house, and now it said , bad luck you didnt capture all the ghosts, I know I didnt waste my time, for nothing, this already happened with my preteen and grade average, completed my a average , and before date, and then changed school time and started back to c average, just let that go, . But all ive been doing is capturing ghosts, buying stuff wasted way to much money, even wasted money on stupid costume shope and no haunted house, never had problems like this but who to write to, im highly irritated. Please, answers, HELP.
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:30 Nov13 2012 Post ID: 3172446
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I got the haunted house and I noticed it had a dog house, there is only one dog in my town so far and I tried to put the dog house in my inventory to move from the haunted house to the mansion where Shadow (my dog) lives, AND IT DISAPEARED!!! Does anyone know what happened and how to get it back? It won't even show up in the haunted house or the inventory when I'm at the haunted house. I really wanted one for awhile. Can anybody help?
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:54 Nov13 2012 Post ID: 3172497
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
.there is another update after the Halloween update. If you go to Google play or whatever and find Sims and update it to Halloween a second time, then the house shows up and the tank. Its like a glitch or something....
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:03 Nov15 2012 Post ID: 3172900
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
does the pre teen update come with the haunted house update? i dont have either at the moment, and while i dont care about the haunted house stuff, i'd really like to be able to have pree teens and send them to school and stuff! but when i go to the app storei can only get the haunted house one.

in other words, do all previous updates come included in the lastest one?
MihaZalec Posted at: 07:20 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207514
MihaZalec
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:.there is another update after the Halloween update. If you go to Google play or whatever and find Sims and update it to Halloween a second time, then the house shows up and the tank. Its like a glitch or something....

How do you do that? I've been searching but i cant find it?
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:46 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207633
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Brick Wall Dancing Rock Wiseguy Violin Bounce Think
Enthused Meerkat Posted at: 18:12 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3208141
Enthused Meerkat
+
+
It's taking me forever to get the last ghost...is this typical??
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:36 Jan03 2014 Post ID: 3297055
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I just got to the ghost hunt challenge, I've been searching for haunted furniture in the shop but there is no furniture with ghost icons on it. What do I do?
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:29 Jan04 2014 Post ID: 3297217
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'M unlock ghost containment tank so can i get haunted house ?
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:40 Jan12 2014 Post ID: 3298864
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I am level 10 and I need to find flapsworth in my nagbors town. But in my nagbors town I can't find any hatened furniter in my nagbors town. I can't find any hatened furniter in the home store to. HELPCool
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close