Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Cars

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

jinwaamo Posted at: 11:57 Dec13 2012 Post ID: 3182335
jinwaamo
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Has anyone found the cars and pets are worth their cost? I got a luxury car with one of the houses and a few times have got LPs and $35, same from the cats and dogs when I relocated them to the most valuable houses.

I find that when I am low on LP the pets find none and the drives produce none, however when I have quite a few (I mean 20 or over) the pets find more and the cars get them quite regularly as well. Is it just me?

A few days ago got a 2 star dog that cost quite a few LPs and it has found just $1 even in a valuable house, and just got the futuristic type car and gave it to the skater house, it cost 30 LP and it finds small amounts. I am annoyed I wasted loads of LP on it! Generally has everyone found they are worth the value?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Wells Fargo Sucks Posted at: 15:55 Dec13 2012 Post ID: 3182481
Wells Fargo Sucks
Post Likes: 0
+
+
The pets are good for children's "chat" levels. Instead of making a 4 min phone call they can pet the pet for 5 seconds and the chat box will be full. The more expensive the pet the better the reward when it "finds" money. The car is needed for certain quests. Before the supernatural update I would drive the car for about an hour and get 10 LP but it seems like those are more rare on drives now.
Aut pax aut bellum
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close