Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Party boat time reset?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Salvagedstitch Posted at: 22:34 Dec21 2012 Post ID: 3186858
Salvagedstitch
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
So i notice others had the same problem with the party boat getting stuck with lots of hrs after using time cheat. It happen to me and i fixed it but then it happen again and i cant fix this time. Its stuck at 9026 hrs. The time cheat should work but its not. For my boat it comes out to 376 days which puts that at jan 2 2014 but if i try to change the system time to anything past dec 31 2013 the game wont connect to server even tho my wifi is on. Anyone else experience this? If i set it to dec 31 it does go down in time to 50 hrs and then even more strange is i can go change the time i. Hrs but leaving the date and i can get the time to 22 hrs but thats as far as it goes. And technically if i change the clock past 12 am on dec 31 it would actually be the next yr so im totally stumped.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:43 Dec22 2012 Post ID: 3186933
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
They did a pretty darn thing with the Party Boat - it's like "This is what you get for using time cheat". The problem is that if you go (in your case) a year in the future, Facebook won't connect. It's like Twitter won't work if you date and time are set just a few days from actual date.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close