Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Growing preteen into adult? Divorce?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
simsgirl67 Posted at: 21:04 Feb24 2013 Post ID: 3219365
simsgirl67
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hmm apparently not hobby. Perhaps school?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:36 Feb28 2013 Post ID: 3220508
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Its not fiar i have five preteens and none of them grow up intolerancia an adult
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:39 Feb28 2013 Post ID: 3220510
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Sorry i write it with mistakes its
my IPad is acting weird
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:36 Mar04 2013 Post ID: 3221498
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
To get a sims to divorce each other you have to:
1. Dance or be romantic
2. Be rude
3. Divorce them
4. ( don't need to do this) click on the sims old house and purchase the house. I am on level 31 and it cost $5000
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:32 Mar10 2013 Post ID: 3223308
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Just do 'be rude' it takes ten seconds and when you click them again the divorce option pops up.
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:00 Mar15 2013 Post ID: 3224680
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
There is no way to make a preteen older yet. Mastering a skill won't help, I've had all my preteens (5 of them) master ballet and kung fu but the option to age up is not there.

Hopefully there will be an update to make them older. Happy freeplaying!
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:48 Mar17 2013 Post ID: 3225926
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I divorced a couple and they didn't have kids. I tried it on a couple that had kids and they wouldn't divorce. So I believe they have to not have kids.Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:08 Mar17 2013 Post ID: 3225965
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
"Just out of curiosity...for those who have divorced sims, how do the living arrangements change? Do they still live together as roommates? Do they relocate automatically? Are you forced to relocate them?"

*~*~*

When I divorced one of my Sim couples, they just stayed in the house which was awkward. So I moved him out and let her stay in the house. But until I did that they just stayed in the same home. It just said 'Divorced' instead of 'Married'. I don't know if the game will eventually move one out or prompt you to do so. I didn't let them stay together long after the divorce. Just until I got an unfurnished townhouse finished for him. Ha.
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:56 Apr06 2013 Post ID: 3232058
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Did you know that when you have a couple where there relationship status is partners you can get the man to date another girl and they can become partners as well and the girlfriend who is being cheated on is fine with it
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:53 Apr13 2013 Post ID: 3235093
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
They won't move out but when they were married on of them couldn't move out but if u want them to stay separately they can and yes you have to complain or else the option won't come. if its already there then that means u have complained sometime in the past. Hope this helped Whistle
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:21 Apr21 2013 Post ID: 3239208
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I had them complain but there is no divorce sign.
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:12 Apr29 2013 Post ID: 3242110
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Actually, my preteen boy is a black belt and my girl is a pro at ballet. I don't think that making the preteens master a hobby really helps. But I haven't tried making them an A student, maybe that works. Hope this helps!SilencedViolin
Peaches03 Posted at: 11:23 May03 2013 Post ID: 3243308
Peaches03
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Forum Guest said:"Just out of curiosity...for those who have divorced sims, how do the living arrangements change? Do they still live together as roommates? Do they relocate automatically? Are you forced to relocate them?"

*~*~*

When I divorced one of my Sim couples, they just stayed in the house which was awkward. So I moved him out and let her stay in the house. But until I did that they just stayed in the same home. It just said 'Divorced' instead of 'Married'. I don't know if the game will eventually move one out or prompt you to do so. I didn't let them stay together long after the divorce. Just until I got an unfurnished townhouse finished for him. Ha.

I've only had to have one of the Sim's complain to their husband/wife and then the option for divorce pops up. The relationship status is instantly full after that, and Divorce is on the left side after making them complain and clicking the opposite spouse. I've also divorced a couple with a preteen, and they stayed in the same house. Now they've worked out their issues and are "dating" so maybe they will remarry Smile The weirdest thing is on my Android I have a Sim female that is engaged but has a budding romance with someone else, from when the game started but I guess I changed her love interest lol.

As for preteens growing up, did someone say they grow up after they've reached A+++ or just that you get more pocket money? I think the preteen sims have been the easiest since they don't need an adult at all times.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:48 May03 2013 Post ID: 3243415
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The dont grow up after an A+ grade either so i guess we just have to wait for an update Doh
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:58 May04 2013 Post ID: 3243599
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You can divorce them i did alot i made alote of my sims get divorce you just have to make them conplain and b rude then the bar will turn blue and at the bottom it will say divorce and then when they divorce there status will say divorce but they still live together but you can make them move since they are now divorce that should help:Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:17 May04 2013 Post ID: 3243654
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I Have tried to make two sims divorced it won't work they do have a preteen does it matter?
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:34 May07 2013 Post ID: 3244401
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You must buy school in town, then you can send sims to school
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:18 May07 2013 Post ID: 3244463
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
To divorce a couple u have to complain and be rude then it will say divorce hope I helpedThumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:31 May09 2013 Post ID: 3245180
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was thinking that because my preteen sim is doing the karate hobby and he's on a grade B at school and was just wondering whenever is he going to grow into an adult sim.
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:41 May10 2013 Post ID: 3245490
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I don't know about preteens but to divorce the two sims just have to keep complaining and other "red" inter actions when it gets down to partner or dating you can click break-up and they will be divorced.
Displaying Page 2 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close