Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Swimming Pool Update

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:47 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207924
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Not Talking no cheats work for me on the update and i have a ipad mini
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:53 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207928
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
First go on to the sims app, then come out f it and double tap the home button (the circle on the device) and hold the sims app and click the red circle with the white dash that appears. Then go to settings and change the date to December 26th. (Don't change the year) then go back to sim app. Then to settings and turn automatic date back on.
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:57 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207941
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I done the 26 December cheat and it worked. But now on my competition centre it says I have to wait 7684 hours until the next competition! What do I do?
Enthused Meerkat Posted at: 18:04 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3208129
Enthused Meerkat
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Forum Guest said:I done the 26 December cheat and it worked. But now on my competition centre it says I have to wait 7684 hours until the next competition! What do I do?

Here's what I did to fix the competition center issue -
Go back to the future date you set it to before in your settings
Click the competition center and select one of your sims to compete.
Then close out the app (by going back to your device home screen, double clicking your home button to view active apps, touch and hold on the app to make it wiggle and click the X).
Then go back to settings and fix your time/date to the present.
Go back to the app and the sim you chose to compete will show in sim tracker as competing.
Click on that sim in the tracker and click the X to cancel them competing.
Next time you go to the competition center it should show the next competition in a reasonable amount of hours.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Enthused Meerkat Posted at: 18:06 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3208130
Enthused Meerkat
+
+
Forum Guest said:That cheat worked for me. Have your sims do stuff on the normal day. Then exit and change date to dec 26th, year can stay the same. Then log back in and collect, then change date back to original date. Don't collect money from party boat! It will screw up the timing. Also it screwed up the timing on my completion center, now there are no more completions until dec 26th, which sucks. I didn't click on it either, it just told me there was a new competion. Anyone know how to fix this?

I had the same issue with the competition center (posted a resolution in my previous reply). I also collected from the party boat which really screwed me up...wish someone knew how to fix it! :(
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:13 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3208142
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I've been following this thread for the past few days and have picked up a few things along the way. Here is what I've learned, and hope this helps others who have been wondering about these things as well.

About me:
I'm using an iPhone 4 with the newest swimming pool update. I've been playing the FreePlay for about a week and a half. I am on level 25, I have $700,000 Simoleons currently (however have had as many as $3 million at times), 50LP, 15 Sims, my town is worth $2,500,000. I have everything on the map. Of those 15 sims, 2 couples are married, there are 3 children between those two couples, 2 more couples are partners and living together. I have a level six black belt with one child and a level six professional ballet dancer with another. Each child currently has a B grade point average. The highest level I have in diving is 3, Fishing is 3, Ghost hunter is 5, and fashion designer is 3. Purchasing the Night club was the best thing I could have done with my LP. My Sims relationships exploded thanks to the DJ and the Dance floor.

As far as the Simoleons go after the pool update on Jan 31 2013:
I've found that it's worked the best when you change the date in December every time you move it forward; so: starting in the present and making Sims do productive actions (either gardening or earning higher levels in hobbies), then close program (by double clicking home button and clicking on the Sims FreePlay red minus sign), change date in settings-general-date and time-automatic-off to Dec 1 2013, go into FreePlay, collect all XP, and $$, in the houses, AND on the map (DO NOT COLLECT PARTY BOAT WHILE IN THE FUTURE!) , have all Sims do NOTHING, then close program, change back to present by changing automatic date and time button back to on in settings, and repeating again but this time choosing December 2nd 2013 instead of December 1st 2013 again. I've found that the $25,000 does not add in unless it's on a different date than the date chosen the previous time. That's just my experience. I've found that this trick resets itself every day. I've also found that sometimes starting the entire sequence from December 1st over will reset the trick as well. I don't know if there really is any rhyme or reason behind this, however I do receive $25,000 each time and it doesn't skip out unless I've already chosen that particular future date. To make the trick work, I close my game between each date change, future AND present.

In order to maximize on Simoleons:
I have as many Sims as I can plant either beans or eggplant in the present and collect in the future. Sometimes eggplant turns into a monster, but it's worth it.

I've now reached a point where I do not need as many Simoleons as I do XP. I've now started making my sims do 24 hour activities to increase their diving, fishing, ghost hunting, or fashion designing. I've been able to up their hobby levels quite quickly by doing this.

When I first did the cheat for Simoleons, I also made the mistake of claiming my party boat prize and my competition prize in the future.
I ran into the problem of having to wait thousands of hours for them to come around. I have been able to fix my competitions, however my party boat is still not back to normal when I'm in present time.

To fix the competition centre, I did this:
I had a Sim start a competition in the future. I came back to the present and I used 16 of my LP to have the Sim finish their competition IN THE PRESENT . This then restarted the competition clock to start from the end of that time. I'm now showing 15 hours instead of 7896 or something ridiculous. The first time I tried this, I chose only to end the competition by x-ing it out and not collecting my XP for it. This did not fix my problem. You must use your LP to finish the competition.

In order to not have that happen again, I have not started a new competition in the future and will therefore wait until the actual 15 hours has come in the present.

I have found that if you leave your Sims doing absolutely nothing while in the future and then returning back to the present, they will not lose any of their inspiration. Once in the present, I will then re-start them doing something productive, and will then return to the future and collect all XP along with $25,000 each time and with full inspiration again. I will then leave them all doing nothing, then return to the present, re-start all productive actions, and repeat.

When I first started playing a week ago with the old cheats, and only getting $10,000 Simoleons, I did have the problem occasionally of my Sims becoming completely uninspired, peeing their pants, and what not. I have not had this problem since the update and since I've been doing the cheat step by step as explained above.

I know this is quite extensive, but I had all these questions and was waiting for someone else to post something like this.

Now if only someone would answer the question as to how to fix my party boat hours.....
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:49 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3208197
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
exit the game then go change the date to dec 23 2013 then double tap the home button delete ALL recent apps and go back to the game its been working for my ipod 4 and a buddies ipad 4
m4lmx Posted at: 19:57 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3208271
m4lmx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you backed up before updating to the 3.3.0 version of sims freeplay simply restore or download data from icloud. That worked for me in fixing the party boat issue..
m4lmx Posted at: 20:00 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3208273
m4lmx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:I've been following this thread for the past few days and have picked up a few things along the way. Here is what I've learned, and hope this helps others who have been wondering about these things as well.

About me:
I'm using an iPhone 4 with the newest swimming pool update. I've been playing the FreePlay for about a week and a half. I am on level 25, I have $700,000 Simoleons currently (however have had as many as $3 million at times), 50LP, 15 Sims, my town is worth $2,500,000. I have everything on the map. Of those 15 sims, 2 couples are married, there are 3 children between those two couples, 2 more couples are partners and living together. I have a level six black belt with one child and a level six professional ballet dancer with another. Each child currently has a B grade point average. The highest level I have in diving is 3, Fishing is 3, Ghost hunter is 5, and fashion designer is 3. Purchasing the Night club was the best thing I could have done with my LP. My Sims relationships exploded thanks to the DJ and the Dance floor.

As far as the Simoleons go after the pool update on Jan 31 2013:
I've found that it's worked the best when you change the date in December every time you move it forward; so: starting in the present and making Sims do productive actions (either gardening or earning higher levels in hobbies), then close program (by double clicking home button and clicking on the Sims FreePlay red minus sign), change date in settings-general-date and time-automatic-off to Dec 1 2013, go into FreePlay, collect all XP, and $$, in the houses, AND on the map (DO NOT COLLECT PARTY BOAT WHILE IN THE FUTURE!) , have all Sims do NOTHING, then close program, change back to present by changing automatic date and time button back to on in settings, and repeating again but this time choosing December 2nd 2013 instead of December 1st 2013 again. I've found that the $25,000 does not add in unless it's on a different date than the date chosen the previous time. That's just my experience. I've found that this trick resets itself every day. I've also found that sometimes starting the entire sequence from December 1st over will reset the trick as well. I don't know if there really is any rhyme or reason behind this, however I do receive $25,000 each time and it doesn't skip out unless I've already chosen that particular future date. To make the trick work, I close my game between each date change, future AND present.

In order to maximize on Simoleons:
I have as many Sims as I can plant either beans or eggplant in the present and collect in the future. Sometimes eggplant turns into a monster, but it's worth it.

I've now reached a point where I do not need as many Simoleons as I do XP. I've now started making my sims do 24 hour activities to increase their diving, fishing, ghost hunting, or fashion designing. I've been able to up their hobby levels quite quickly by doing this.

When I first did the cheat for Simoleons, I also made the mistake of claiming my party boat prize and my competition prize in the future.
I ran into the problem of having to wait thousands of hours for them to come around. I have been able to fix my competitions, however my party boat is still not back to normal when I'm in present time.

To fix the competition centre, I did this:
I had a Sim start a competition in the future. I came back to the present and I used 16 of my LP to have the Sim finish their competition IN THE PRESENT . This then restarted the competition clock to start from the end of that time. I'm now showing 15 hours instead of 7896 or something ridiculous. The first time I tried this, I chose only to end the competition by x-ing it out and not collecting my XP for it. This did not fix my problem. You must use your LP to finish the competition.

In order to not have that happen again, I have not started a new competition in the future and will therefore wait until the actual 15 hours has come in the present.

I have found that if you leave your Sims doing absolutely nothing while in the future and then returning back to the present, they will not lose any of their inspiration. Once in the present, I will then re-start them doing something productive, and will then return to the future and collect all XP along with $25,000 each time and with full inspiration again. I will then leave them all doing nothing, then return to the present, re-start all productive actions, and repeat.

When I first started playing a week ago with the old cheats, and only getting $10,000 Simoleons, I did have the problem occasionally of my Sims becoming completely uninspired, peeing their pants, and what not. I have not had this problem since the update and since I've been doing the cheat step by step as explained above.

I know this is quite extensive, but I had all these questions and was waiting for someone else to post something like this.

Now if only someone would answer the question as to how to fix my party boat hours.....

If you backed up before updating to the 3.3.0 version of sims freeplay simply restore or download data from icloud. That worked for me in fixing the party boat issu
m4lmx Posted at: 20:02 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3208277
m4lmx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Enthused Meerkat said:
Forum Guest said:That cheat worked for me. Have your sims do stuff on the normal day. Then exit and change date to dec 26th, year can stay the same. Then log back in and collect, then change date back to original date. Don't collect money from party boat! It will screw up the timing. Also it screwed up the timing on my completion center, now there are no more completions until dec 26th, which sucks. I didn't click on it either, it just told me there was a new competion. Anyone know how to fix this?

I had the same issue with the competition center (posted a resolution in my previous reply). I also collected from the party boat which really screwed me up...wish someone knew how to fix it! :(

If you backed up before updating to the 3.3.0 version of sims freeplay simply restore or download latest data from icloud. That worked for me in fixing the party boat issue!
Enthused Meerkat Posted at: 23:15 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3208407
Enthused Meerkat
+
+
m4lmx said:If you backed up before updating to the 3.3.0 version of sims freeplay simply restore or download data from icloud. That worked for me in fixing the party boat issue..

I chose the option to make it available on iCloud when I first started playing the game...if I chose to download from the loud now, would that revert me to how I was in the very beginning?
m4lmx Posted at: 00:09 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3208430
m4lmx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It should revert u back to last backup.
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:05 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3208534
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Thank you for the help. Now here's a new one: the diving contest with the pool cleaner reward has not come up on the device I have used the Dec. 26 cheat with, but did in the one I have not cheated with. Does anyone know what I can do to get the contest to show up? Thanks!
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:44 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3208554
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How CAN I INSPIRE MY ALL SIMS EASILY?SickPrayRockThumbs Up[quote][color=red][color=red][color=red][/color] [/color] [/color] [/quote]
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:14 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3209151
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If it doesn't work going to the 26th try going to the app, exit, change the date to December 23rd of 2013, exit settings, then delete app from multitask bar (all apps), go back to the game and there you go it's done
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:39 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3209313
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi! I did the 26th December cheat, and it worked. But now I can't get in the diving competition, does anybody knows how could I? Eh
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:31 Feb09 2013 Post ID: 3212615
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
1)go to sims freeplay.
2) go to general and date&time.
3)change date to dec 1-31 2013.
4)delete the recent app(double tap the
home then hold the, the sims app then
Click the minus in the sims...
don't worry the sims cannot delete..
5)play the sims then give u money&instant
finish the action doing of the sim.
example:ur sims are planting,they intant
finish that.
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:41 Feb15 2013 Post ID: 3215564
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I am playing sims freeplay on the galaxy sII I have tried every trick to get the swimming pool update and nothing seems to work.
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:01 Feb18 2013 Post ID: 3216692
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I cant delete a sim on pool update says they cant leave the town theyr busy or something cant even change my toddlers clothes
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:29 Feb18 2013 Post ID: 3216833
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
just go to the game [sims freelpay.com][/sims freeplay.com]
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close