Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

HELP simsfreeplay money cheat doesnt work after summer update!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
niemand420 Posted at: 17:11 Mar24 2013 Post ID: 3227831
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
jinwaamo said:This cheat isn't working for giving me money, however is speeding up tasks, brought back my daily reward and is giving 10 extra LP each time. BUT has messed up my competition centre, so now I have to wait 7000 hours for a new one, plus around 7000 for the party boat and it refuses to accept neighbour requests. So be careful with these time skipping cheats!

EXCELLENT POINT......

All of the move ahead cheats WILL screw up your competition centre....how long is 2643 hours anyway Eh

What we need is a good gameplayer (jailbroken) cheat like pennstatefan73s LP cheat.......

Ive trashed 6 beach houses just for the inventory...... and it screws up nothing.......
Check out this FreePlay FaceBook Page
https://www.facebook.com/Si...sAndTips
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:58 Mar24 2013 Post ID: 3227847
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I updated my sims freeplay like 2 months ago & since I can't do the above cheat to earn $. Wen I follow the steps- change date 26/12/13 & go bk on sims it loads then I get 'cannot connect to Internet/server msg' ?????? Wtf do I do??? It's only had this MSG since the update & wen I go bk & turn date/time b to normality I can get on sims fine!?!?! =S sum 1 pleeeeease hav the answer as I'm so outta cash!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:27 Mar25 2013 Post ID: 3227998
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Pennstatefan73 that works for me that cheat to speed up gardening but it doesn't help with the cheat I need to earn tons of cash??? Any other ideas?
niemand420 Posted at: 03:59 Mar25 2013 Post ID: 3228010
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:Pennstatefan73 that works for me that cheat to speed up gardening but it doesn't help with the cheat I need to earn tons of cash??? Any other ideas?

Im sure PSF73 will answer BUT if you are able to speed up the gardening then you ARE doing the only working money cheat.
Have EACH sim gardening beans. then the amount of the beans, PLUS the amount from each house PLUS the amount from each business PLUS the daily mailbox payment IS substantial after awhile.

Do that 10 times and you will have a million simoleans......

IF you are over level 30 (maybe 32) and you have 10 sims gardening together and you also get 10 free LP from this cheat......

So, its not as easy as the LP cheat but it does get you cash.....

« Last edited by niemand420 on Mar 25th 2013 »
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:11 Mar25 2013 Post ID: 3228142
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Not working on iPad1
niemand420 Posted at: 13:22 Mar25 2013 Post ID: 3228146
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:Not working on iPad1

Be a little more descriptive. What happens.....

I JUST did it on the iPad 1 and have tested it many times on the iPad 1.

What level are you on? What happens when it "doesnt work"
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:40 Mar25 2013 Post ID: 3228157
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Doesn't work every time I use it it says cannot connect with Internet
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:42 Mar25 2013 Post ID: 3228159
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi, I have tried every possible cheat with my iphone and nothing works. Any ideas why??
niemand420 Posted at: 08:31 Mar26 2013 Post ID: 3228421
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It seems to me that you are missing something or doing something wrong.....

When does it say can't connect to internet??

It is supposed to in the beginning, because airport mode is on.....

When it says that you press home twice then reopen settings turn airport mode off, hit home twice and select sims.... NOW it should go through...

AGAIN, I will TRY to help ANYONE who asks for help but please....

what IOS device are you using and what level you are on..... These things MAY help pinpoint a problem.... BUT as of now are NOT the reason of the problem.....

I myself noticed that if I go too far in dates it will tell me NO MATTER WHAT, that I can't connect to the internet, but for me that is any date past october......

Pay Attention to pennstatefan73s fine information and videos...... All the information I have gather STARTED with her fine work....

THINK OUTSIDE the box....This cheat is NOT like the LP cheat where you manipulate numbers directly in the program....You CAN do some minor tweaks.....

GOOD LUCK.......
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:20 Mar27 2013 Post ID: 3228698
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The beach properties upgrade doesn't allow me to build on or add real estate office.... I bought the magizines....browsed nonlinear and watched documentary. Upgrade isn't functional!!!! What can I do????
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:59 Mar27 2013 Post ID: 3228746
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I play on my iPhone and I try the money cheat I set the date and when I try to reopen the game it refuses to connect to the Internet even though I am connected it keeps telling me to retry to connect to the Internet. Anyone else had this problem? If so how do you fix it?
niemand420 Posted at: 11:19 Mar27 2013 Post ID: 3228802
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:I play on my iPhone and I try the money cheat I set the date and when I try to reopen the game it refuses to connect to the Internet even though I am connected it keeps telling me to retry to connect to the Internet. Anyone else had this problem? If so how do you fix it?

Do this step by step....If it doesnt work tell me WHERE it doesnt work and WHY it doesnt work..... If you make the date too far ahead it wont connect.....Try the befow but try 2 or 3 days ahead INSTEAD of the date posted...
http://forums.supercheats.com/video-games/the-sims-freeplay/132655/Living-Large-Time-Money-cheat.htm

Let me know......
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:32 Mar27 2013 Post ID: 3229025
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
AnxiousI can't get free stuff and its driving me crazy.
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:26 Mar28 2013 Post ID: 3229062
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This cheat is not working! Please help! Any time I try to change the date and then open the sims it just says that it can't connect to te server...
niemand420 Posted at: 14:06 Mar28 2013 Post ID: 3229204
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:This cheat is not working! Please help! Any time I try to change the date and then open the sims it just says that it can't connect to te server...

Look at the reply from me 2 above you... Follow those directions

« Last edited by niemand420 on Mar 28th 2013 »
Jojo12345 Posted at: 15:48 Mar28 2013 Post ID: 3229216
Jojo12345
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi I have a I pad 2 and tried it and it doesn't work? Is there anything I might be doing wrong because I used to have a cheat with the pool update and was rich but then I updated it to the living large update and the Chet wouldn't work :( is there any cheat which will work?
Jojo12345 Posted at: 15:49 Mar28 2013 Post ID: 3229217
Jojo12345
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I really need help! I tried this cheat on my I pad 2 and it didn't work?? Any help please?!
niemand420 Posted at: 16:11 Mar28 2013 Post ID: 3229220
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Jojo12345 said:I really need help! I tried this cheat on my I pad 2 and it didn't work?? Any help please?!

Okay, last time.... (It seems this replay is every 3rd reply on some doesnt work thread..
http://forums.supercheats.com/video-games/the-sims-freeplay/132655/Living-Large-Time-Money-cheat.htm

FOLLOW that cheat STEP BY STEP..... If it DOES NOT WORK, tell me WHERE it doesnt work, what happens when it doesnt work AND lastly what level you are on....... (I know your on iPad)

Good Luck
Prgoddess Posted at: 19:21 Mar28 2013 Post ID: 3229260
Prgoddess
+
+
Okay, here's where it doesn't work for me...when I get to the point where i am supposed to open the Sims game to collect my beans, it crashes...it starts loading but then crashes before I even see my Sims. Then when I re-open the game, they're at the beginning of the planting stage (no progress) and there are no beans. I am on Level 31 and I have an iPad 4.
niemand420 Posted at: 21:30 Mar28 2013 Post ID: 3229280
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Prgoddess said:Okay, here's where it doesn't work for me...when I get to the point where i am supposed to open the Sims game to collect my beans, it crashes...it starts loading but then crashes before I even see my Sims. Then when I re-open the game, they're at the beginning of the planting stage (no progress) and there are no beans. I am on Level 31 and I have an iPad 4.

I had that as a glitch, it only happened once, but I understand exactly what you are saying.... What date are you entering? It happened to me when I went further out.... Did you do this variation of the cheat step by step?
Because if you notice I talk about what to do if that happens

NOW WHAT HAPPENS if it doesnt work..... Or in my case, I saw the beans but then a glitch and force close. When I restarted the beans were gone and my sims were just in the beginning.....

IT DOESNT matter if it didnt work OR if you had a glitch.

Double click home, select settings from the multitask bar, doubleclick home and delete the freeplay icon as above. move the date 18, 24, 36 or some variation ahead.. see what I used below

Go to that link and do it step by step... INCLUDING the steps if it doesn't work..... BUT, start with the 2 or 3 days ahead variation to start with.... It might be the date glitch thats getting you.....

Also, just as a reminder, START all your planting with the game on the right time and date.
INSURE that the freeplay icon is NOT in the multitask bar EACH and EVERYTIME you change the date! (Always check from settings)

Good Luck, Let me know
Displaying Page 3 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close