Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

What Do You Do To Level Up Fast?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:18 Feb24 2014 Post ID: 3306750
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I can't find the frebreze toilet! Do they not have it anymore or am I just not looking hard enough? Help!
Brick Wall
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:22 Feb25 2014 Post ID: 3306825
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The febreze items are LONG gone. Now they cost LP and don't have the XP wielding actions like they did when they were still available. Sorry! Whistle
rajcaz Posted at: 16:55 Feb25 2014 Post ID: 3306890
rajcaz
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hi guys

My way of levelling up was having a neighbour that had completed "flames of wisdom" to a great level.

I made various sims be either best friends or nemesis with their sim and either got them to slap or chest bump which takes 1 second and gives 7xp. As a bonus it gives 385xp on average 3 out of every 4 slap or chest bump. I was able to level up 5 levels very quickly with this option. And also sometimes it gives extra resources to build the mystery island monuments quicker. (I did this for about an hour a day for a few days)

Now that I am level 30 it is taking a little longer but then again I am now concentrating on completing all the hobbies.

1. Have one sim only do the "diving" to complete the hobby.

2. Have a different sim only do the "fishing" to complete the hobby.

3. Have only one sim do the "woodworking" to complete the hobby.

And so forth until all hobbies have at least one sim working on it.

All the others that are not doing hobbies have them work as an athlete as gives same xp and simelions for less hours.

When the hobbies sets are completed I then add the sims that do not have hobbies to redo the sets to gain more xp and LP's.

Overnight when I am personally asleep. I set up all my sims to plant Garlic as it gives high xp and with my monuments upgraded, I get extra from that too whether it is xp or simileons.

Hopefully this helps.

My game centre ID is rajcaz...

Not sure if the neighbour that I got the xp's would like me to share their ID. (what would you do)... Should I share it?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:03 Feb26 2014 Post ID: 3306963
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I think that there might be a cheat that you can look up and it resets your game and you go straight up to level 52 SmileThumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:29 Mar05 2014 Post ID: 3308419
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Umm... I'm on level 15, and I really want to get to level 16 for the teens. I have 79% XP, and I am currently trying baking crossaints... Any suggestions other than baking and gardening?
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:35 Mar07 2014 Post ID: 3308734
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Forget the beans. Garlic (which you should have at level 24) is the best plant for XP. Before I go to bed at night, I set all my sims either planting garlic (if I want xp) or onions (if I need money). Nothing else that takes around 7-9 hrs to complete comes close. At lower levels I used the pumpkin pie, but the garlic beats it.
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:40 Mar08 2014 Post ID: 3308906
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I need help with the cheats I don't get it plz help me

thank u
Brick Wall
Simsluver98 Posted at: 08:16 Mar12 2014 Post ID: 3309466
Simsluver98
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I am on level 6 and am dealing with the same thing. What I do is keep being romantic and making chocolate pudding. Also try adding new things to your town to up your value. Once you get to a certain value you get XP and some lp.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:00 Mar12 2014 Post ID: 3309536
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have the same problem too. I'm level 7 and I just got two sims married! Then I found out you can make babies! So I went to the home store and looked for the infant section and I realized there wasn't a infant section until level 8. I think Gardening or cooking would be the best options, (assuming you have a garden patch and a stove) but they might not. See what you can find around your Sim town. I hope you concider this, as I use this method too. Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:55 Mar12 2014 Post ID: 3309592
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi, it's me again, and thanks for all the help; I'm now at 96% on my way to level 16, and it's mostly due to baking croissants and planting pumpkins (combined, the pumpkins and croissants get me about 3% XP every time I collect). Now, I'm almost there! Advice to others: don't give up, just be persistent in baking and gardening, and you will make it!
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:08 Mar16 2014 Post ID: 3310119
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
DohI need to be on level ten ! Plz help
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:19 Mar17 2014 Post ID: 3310287
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Im so mad i gust want to level up tp 10 so i can get my sims to het married and im at level 7 plz helpDoh
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:07 Mar24 2014 Post ID: 3311597
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Lol!!! How do u do the febreze thing!
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:56 Mar24 2014 Post ID: 3311652
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm at level 10 just do stuff like use the oven or make houses . Or do every day stuff don't do high paying Xp because it takes a while for it to finish you can do a lot of fast thing and it all adds up to more XP
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:36 Mar26 2014 Post ID: 3312261
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hehe ? febreese and planting
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:24 Mar27 2014 Post ID: 3312482
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm on lvl 8 with 51% And I need to get to lvl 9 FAST
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:22 Apr13 2014 Post ID: 3315989
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
none of you know what you are talking about. In order to level up faster you have to choose an action that includes a good amount of xp and it has to be a long action.Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:39 Apr14 2014 Post ID: 3316108
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I on level 6 and I want to get to 10 so my sims can have babies how can I get thereAnxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:49 Apr18 2014 Post ID: 3316746
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I lnow it has nothing to do wiv the subject ish but if u want to level up realy quickly by doing long hours things. Eg growing pumpkins ect, then use life points to spee it up. I know the easiest way to get lots of life points for free:

1. Make sure you have done the money grows on trees quest.

2. Press the ... And change the language.

3. Click the green button to reset the game( just to make everything different language doesnt change out)

4. Click on garden patch after changing language

5. The lifepoint lotus flower should come up if not click the patch a few times till it does.

6. Normaly were it says the price in semolians, it would usualy say it as 69p but were the price tag is , its blank so click it and do the spin thing n get the life points.

7. If it says 69p just change the language again.

Ps keep it on the same language till it comes out wiv a price i got over 3000 lp from 1 language .

Pss this is what the price would look loke after changing language: [img][/img] it may look long but it isnt when u do it
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:25 Apr23 2014 Post ID: 3317230
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I dont have enough time 4 most of the cheats and im on level 36 ive had sims 4 about 2 years7Rock
Displaying Page 3 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close