Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

What Do You Do To Level Up Fast?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:36 Apr26 2014 Post ID: 3317483
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
im on level 12 i want to level 13 what should i do?Eh
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:38 Apr26 2014 Post ID: 3317533
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm at leavle eighteen. I want to get to leavle 21 fast. But I don't know anyway to
I have an IOS, and so far I haven't been able
To find any helpful information! Can anyone help?
Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:06 Apr27 2014 Post ID: 3317612
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I do an "assembly line" type of strategy during a day of school or events. I have half of the sims do long actions (I HIGHLY are recommend baking & using a bookshelf!), and half do shorter ones so they can do quests or plant a simoleon sprout every once in a while. Here are a few actions I recommend, and some I don't.

Do: BAKING! Especially crossants (18 hrs) & pumpkin pie (10 hrs) when you have plenty of time. READING FROM A BOOKSHELF! Again, if you have extra time, go for a longer one, like fine literature (14 hrs). FORMING RELATIONSHIPS! I know your Sims all have max relationships, but what if you switched them up a little? (ex. Turn a best friend relationship into a nemesis relationship). DO ACTIONS W/ INSPIRED SIMS! You get a larger amount of money & XP if your Sims are happy, and you get some XP when you perform actions to raise the satisfaction bars! It's a win-win!

Don't: GARDENING. Gardening is AWESOME for simoleons, but doesn't have the best xp. The ones that do are the "experimental" plants, and you have a 50% chance of wasting your time and you end up getting nothing. ACTIONS W/ 1 STAR FURNITURE. It takes longer, and what you want is faster XP! Don't waste your time! FAST ACTIONS. If it only takes 30 seconds, it's not gonna make a dent in your XP bar! DO ACTIONS W/ UNINSPIRED SIMS. Less XP? No thank you! Take a minute to inspire your Sim! You're wasting more time doing actions for XP with uninspired Sims!

Hope this helped (and congrats for making it through the whole thing)! Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:13 Apr29 2014 Post ID: 3317854
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
[size=12][/size] I would like to get to level nine I'm on eight need help Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:02 Apr30 2014 Post ID: 3317917
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I am on level 10 and I have 25% what should I do Eh
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:17 May02 2014 Post ID: 3318090
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I need to level up quick and get more money please help
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:21 May03 2014 Post ID: 3318143
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
CoolDancingSaluteViolinWiseguyThumbs UpJust keep on planting!
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:09 May05 2014 Post ID: 3318282
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Help
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:36 May06 2014 Post ID: 3318311
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I am freaking hacker I have 100,000,000 simolens and 888,888,888LP and I want to get do faster to build my teen three storeyd mansion and for that I need to make my famous Sims sign to level three and now it am in level 8 and I can built that sign in lvl 18

Help me and I say the website from which I hacked it ( only IOS )
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:53 May14 2014 Post ID: 3319084
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If I were you then get loads of furniture until your town value goes up and then take away the piece of furniture that made it go over and then your town value will go up again and I think that town value gives u xp but if not then here's another one
1)the one up there!
2) if you have two or more toddlers than make sure that they are inspired and then send them to hibernate and it will give you loads of Xperia but it doesn't have to be toddlers! It works with any inspired sim! Hope this helped! Bounce
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:05 May24 2014 Post ID: 3320263
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Im on lvl 7 and I cant get a lot of xp HELP!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:47 May27 2014 Post ID: 3320596
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have a cheat to speed up everything and get you loads of xp but have to follow it EXCACTLY
1. Get all of your sims to plant beans
2. Double tap the home button and get rid of everything on there.
3. Go onto the sims and wait for about 2 seconds and then come off of it
4.Go to settings and turn airplane mode on
5. Go to general-date and time and then turn off set automatically
6. Change the date to a month ahead
7. Then really quickly, turn off airplane mode, double tap the home button and go onto sims
All of your beans will have grown and all tasks will have sped up.
You can do this cheat to speed up ANYTHING! Work,baking,planting, and all item uses.
As well, if you have the mysterious island, you can get the materials to upgrade your monuments.
At the moment I have 4 swimming pools, 2 mansions and have bought loads of buildings.
Hope this works for you!Wiseguy
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:10 May31 2014 Post ID: 3321143
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If you have sims who are friends or bestfriends (not good friends) get them to highfive with each other or chestbump for a while! It should give you 7xp per second which is 420xp per min (i think... I'm terrible at maths)! It got me from level 11 to level 13 fast! Just saying, it's a bit boring so just listen to music or something... Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:50 May31 2014 Post ID: 3321167
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Go in to sims freeplay. Click the three dots and go to options. Change the language to french. Go out. Keep tapping the garden patch until the life lotus appears with a blanke part where the 0.99$ should be. Get free life points. And fast forward things that give lots of xp

Note: if thing still shows money then change language back to English
Note: must have completed money grows on trees quest
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:25 Jun05 2014 Post ID: 3321741
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
WiseguyViolinThinkSilencedSickShhhSaluteRockLiarDroolDancingCoolBrick WallBounceThumbs UpSpeak to the handSmileShamePrayEvilEhDohWhistleApplauseAnxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:37 Jun05 2014 Post ID: 3321807
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You have to keep doing quick things for a long time such as sim between sim things and eating and showering and pooing and washing your hands, also playing with your dog helps. Cool Rock Wiseguy Dancing
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:26 Jun07 2014 Post ID: 3322117
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I wanna level up about 2 levels so I can have a life orb quest. Plz help. Should I just use my LP cheat and do eggplant or something?
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:31 Jun10 2014 Post ID: 3322684
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I want to make my baby into a toddler but it takes forever to get up to the next level.Whistle
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:25 Jun10 2014 Post ID: 3322701
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
HELP ME!!!!! I've tried about everything that people have said to level up but it takes SO much LP and simoleons. Reply PLEASE!!!!! Doh Doh
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:23 Jun21 2014 Post ID: 3324356
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Just keep on being nice to there sims and you will earn 14xp I have now completed level Smile
Displaying Page 4 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close