Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

What Do You Do To Level Up Fast?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 8 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:37 Dec24 2014 Post ID: 3365094
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How come people are on such high levels how do you level up fast????
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:36 Dec26 2014 Post ID: 3365223
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i am on level 7 how can i get on level 20 quickAnxiousNot TalkingSpeak to the handThumbs UpDancingSaluteWiseguySilencedRockCoolApplause
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:36 Dec28 2014 Post ID: 3365455
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
BAKING it always works just try and get loads of crops in and then choose the longest time just be patient with it all xxxgood luckxxx
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:54 Dec28 2014 Post ID: 3365537
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Look at lp cheats and get lp then go on tasks that give u load of xp and speed up :-) :-) SmileDancing
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:18 Jan06 2015 Post ID: 3366913
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Go onto the sims
?get all your sims planting something
?press the home screen button then go to settings
?when in settings change go to general time and date then change the date a month ahead
?got back to the sims and your sims are still planting
?go back to time and date and change it to the original date
.and go back to the sims and enjoy?
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:02 Jan07 2015 Post ID: 3367101
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
cannot find the febreeze stuff... Not Talking
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:19 Jan07 2015 Post ID: 3367113
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do you get 100'000'000 in the sims free play on the kindle fire
cheatninjahgurl2015 Posted at: 19:30 Jan08 2015 Post ID: 3367280
cheatninjahgurl2015
Post Likes: 0
+
+
OK. I am on level 25 now and everyday for the past week I have been able to go up a level by doing these things, without cheating>>

1. Growing peppers in a high level neighbors garden patch.
Get a neighbor that is on a very high level (50+) and find a garden patch. Then grow bell peppers or tomatoes for 30secs and keep doing that. The neighbor should have all the monuments completed that give bonuses and everytime u harvest a crop and get rewarded ( which is like 25-50% of the time) u will get 575xp and 675simoleons bonus! This so far is THE BEST TRICK I have found without resetting dates and downloading cheats.

2. buy loads of magic mirrors and try to have as many sims living together.
4 sims can live together without dating and just by being best friends so get all ur sims to become best friends by making them go clubbing and then get them all to live with each other. Then buy loads of magic mirrors and get them to stare at them. when sims are inspired and they are looking at the mirrors in ttheir own homes they get 117xp for 4mins of staring. sims in another house get 106xp inspired and sims uninspired get 77xp.

3. Grow corn, carrots or watermelons with sims that are unoccupied.

sims need to be working as much as possible and the more u make them work the more u get. depending on how much u can do, get the sims that aren't working or starring at mirrors to do gardening.I recommend corn every 20mins.

Good luck and I hope u reach ur goals without wasting money on useless houses like I did before I resalised 4 sims could live in a house together Brick Wall xoxo
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
cheatninjahgurl2015 Posted at: 19:32 Jan08 2015 Post ID: 3367281
cheatninjahgurl2015
+
+
OK. I am on level 25 now and everyday for the past week I have been able to go up a level by doing these things, without cheating>>

1. Growing peppers in a high level neighbors garden patch.
Get a neighbor that is on a very high level (50+) and find a garden patch. Then grow bell peppers or tomatoes for 30secs and keep doing that. The neighbor should have all the monuments completed that give bonuses and everytime u harvest a crop and get rewarded ( which is like 25-50% of the time) u will get 575xp and 675simoleons bonus! This so far is THE BEST TRICK I have found without resetting dates and downloading cheats.

2. buy loads of magic mirrors and try to have as many sims living together.
4 sims can live together without dating and just by being best friends so get all ur sims to become best friends by making them go clubbing and then get them all to live with each other. Then buy loads of magic mirrors and get them to stare at them. when sims are inspired and they are looking at the mirrors in ttheir own homes they get 117xp for 4mins of staring. sims in another house get 106xp inspired and sims uninspired get 77xp.

3. Grow corn, carrots or watermelons with sims that are unoccupied.

sims need to be working as much as possible and the more u make them work the more u get. depending on how much u can do, get the sims that aren't working or starring at mirrors to do gardening.I recommend corn every 20mins.

Good luck and I hope u reach ur goals without wasting money on useless houses like I did before I re4alised 4 sims could live in a house together Brick Wall xoxo
cheatninjahgurl2015 Posted at: 20:11 Jan08 2015 Post ID: 3367285
cheatninjahgurl2015
+
+
looool. innit Thumbs UpApplause
cheatninjahgurl2015 Posted at: 20:14 Jan08 2015 Post ID: 3367286
cheatninjahgurl2015
+
+
sorry for posting that long tip twice, I am still getting used to this siteBrick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:51 Jan10 2015 Post ID: 3367493
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm on lvl 7 and I want to get to lvl 8 so I can get a baby. I am at 80% right now...[img]Anxious [/img]
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:09 Jan11 2015 Post ID: 3367557
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
SMA!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:50 Jan17 2015 Post ID: 3368229
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Sleep for seven hours!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:07 Jan20 2015 Post ID: 3368520
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
im on level 109838365 but i cant get any lp when i level up.
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:12 Jan20 2015 Post ID: 3368559
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
When you (in real life) go out to places e.g work, school, get your sims to do things while you are gone. I did this and levelled up in like a day ? Also sending them to work is good because it doesn't only earn you XP, you get simoleons as well. Hope this helped ???????
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:52 Feb07 2015 Post ID: 3370374
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
So I'm on level 10 and I have $597,719 100lp and 6sp how do I get more socail points?
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:51 Mar01 2015 Post ID: 3372640
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
4the best and cadtest way to create xp is to have 10 sims go to the dance club and dance at once. ). The XP just pours out of them while dancing I bave gained as much as 2% XP increase in 2 three min dances ( 6minutes) when I am at 95 or more I usually do this. Also if you have reached the Legacies and dreams you can make your Sims musicians and adult Sims can play all of the guitars that are designed for teens now as long as they are an Entertainer and concentration of Musician Or Actor. The 2 star guitar takes r hrs but gives 1500 xp ( if your Sim is 'Inspired'...ps if you make your Sim inspired becore doing ANY hobby work or task the reward is much higher so dont let them plant uninspired ( ex beans uninspired is $840 Simoleans returned /inspired is $1276. I know tons of short cuts ( I am not a cheater So I dont cheat but have gigured out short cuts)
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:24 Mar05 2015 Post ID: 3372980
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm on level 9 but I can't get enough xp to
Get to ten and have a baby
HELP!!![video][/video]
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:49 Mar14 2015 Post ID: 3373736
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm on level 26 and I really need to level up!!!!! Any ideas????
Displaying Page 8 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close