Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Won't change clothes

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
darkjade18 Posted at: 16:34 Mar11 2013 Post ID: 3223616
darkjade18
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
My Sim went to bed in her normal clothes and some how woke in a fire fighters outfit and she isn't even a fire fighter. Now I can't get her to change. Another one came out of the shower and won't get dresses. She just walks around in her underwear.
What do I do? I have shut down the game and my iPhone and nothing changes. I have changes clothes many times before so I know what I'm doing.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:54 Mar20 2013 Post ID: 3226914
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The same thing has happened to me!!! I opened the game and one of my sims was wearing a different outfit! I tried changing her but no matter how many times I tried to change her she kept the same thing on.... I really need help on this or else I will delete the sim and create her again.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:44 May02 2013 Post ID: 3243019
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Same here! And it happened with 2 of my sims. Hopefully they update and patch this.
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:30 May04 2013 Post ID: 3243460
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Try purchasing a wardrobe from the Befdroom section of the home store. Whenever the glitch happens, click on it and the option to change clothes will appear. Works for me!
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:48 May10 2013 Post ID: 3245459
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
it happened to my sim as well I changed her using the wadrobe but she was still the same!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:58 May15 2013 Post ID: 3246411
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Try changing there job it worked for me xx
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:22 May18 2013 Post ID: 3247151
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
go to the wardrobe browse clothes and change something the click it again and change into swimsuit after that click on the wardrobe and click change into everyday clothesCool. it should now be sorted
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:21 May19 2013 Post ID: 3247450
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I had a sim who wasn't a scientist, but she wouldn't stop wearing a lab coat. What I did was buy a wardrobe, have her change into swimwear, then have her change back to everyday clothes. It worked for me and I hope it works for you! ?
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:18 Jun02 2013 Post ID: 3250270
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This always happens to me! All I do is make them " change into swimsuit " using the wardrobe then " change into everyday clothes "'always works Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:34 Jul19 2013 Post ID: 3260295
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi,

Since the new update a few days ago that added the real life neighbours feature, I can't seem to change a Sims appearance via the usual little man's icon that used to be to the left of the chair and lamp home store icon. I'd have to use the wardrobe every time. Where did the icon go?
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:40 Jul19 2013 Post ID: 3260348
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How can I find the aquarium I purchased? I've looked everywhere!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:16 Jul21 2013 Post ID: 3260908
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Just use the wardrobe and click "browse clothes" and you'll be taken to the clothes menu
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:07 Jul22 2013 Post ID: 3261315
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It happen to me as well. The only thing that should you do, just change your clothe by a swimsuit choice. The your swim will change the clothes to the daily clothes. So, you don't need to buy new cupboard. Hopefully it helps you.
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:59 Aug08 2013 Post ID: 3265397
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Same problem for me they were normall now there a funky hippy!!!!WTH???Brick Wall Anxious Brick Wall Brick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:16 Aug08 2013 Post ID: 3265496
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You can make them take a bath. When they come out of the bath or shower their clothes return to normal. Thumbs Up
sims3helper Posted at: 12:38 Aug18 2013 Post ID: 3268193
sims3helper
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Forum Guest said:How can I find the aquarium I purchased? I've looked everywhere!!!

Check all your Inventory tabs. Ought to be in one of them.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:35 Sep03 2013 Post ID: 3271618
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
On sims freeplay idk how to change the cloths I need help
Whistle
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:08 Oct08 2013 Post ID: 3280032
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This has happend to me.And it seems to be with one sim in particular.I could browse clothes and pick what he had and it would still be a ridiculous outfit.So I changed into swimsuit then back to regular clothes and it worked! Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:40 Sep13 2014 Post ID: 3345129
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Once i did the update i couldnt pick the outfits for the sims n i even reset it n it still won't let me pick the clothes i could only do the name or pick random sims i want to make my own sim wear what i want them to wear n i cant do that...
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:56 Mar19 2015 Post ID: 3374158
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The new update came out for 2015 and I changed my 4 sims that live in a house which I changed them into sleep wear and now when I go to the browse cloths It won't change cloths and I've also tryed changing something in ther cloths but it still won't work Brick WallThink
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close