Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Game keeps filching

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

michele.01 Posted at: 23:24 Mar16 2013 Post ID: 3225569
michele.01
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ever since the update my game keeps resetting back to the day before . I built the real estate agency and have been doing their stupid goal and I got stuck on buy the magazines and read all the options and didn't get the goal so I skipped it for 5 lp and then I went to work came home started playing and bam reset to before real estate building was built
So I did it again with more stuff done and tonight I went into it and BAM reset to before the real estate agency was built
Lots of lp used to do some tasks and lots of money used
I guess my question is has anyone's game been glitching this way and who do I report these glitches to ?
Thanks
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:37 Mar17 2013 Post ID: 3225973
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
1) I never got that issue.
2) Report the issue to the App Store review and/or contact the company by going to the website EA and search around the website I guess. I never went to the website so idk :(

Good Luck! Smile Salute Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
michele.01 Posted at: 20:48 Mar17 2013 Post ID: 3225978
michele.01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thank you
Mari Pug Posted at: 22:19 Mar17 2013 Post ID: 3225992
Mari Pug
+
+
I had a similar problem with planting the onions part of the tasks. I have also had more problems with my people changing their look randomly, getting into their bathing suit and my baby flys through the house when you play with the rattle. I have not tried to report the problems either, yet. I think if you go to the central control where you can upload to the cloud, one of the options there has a section for lost ,only. Good luck.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close