Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

FREE LIFEPOINTS The Sims FreePlay

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 07:24 Mar25 2013 Post ID: 3228038
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
One of the fastest ways to get lifepoints in The Sims FreePlay is to purchase them with iTunes gift cards. An easy and free way to get these iTunes gift cards is through the easiest and quickest rewards app. Featurepoint is a rewards app that lets you download free apps to earn points and change giftcard easily. All you have to do is follow the steps.

1. Open the safari app on your I device

2. Use the following Url to sign up! http://featurepoints.com/r/EW2X95

3. Install the profile onto your device. (All it's doing is making sure you download the apps)

4. Back to safari, add code : EW2X95 and click agree, you will receive 50 extra points

5. Download the free apps, start them up for at least 20 seconds, and earn points to get free iTunes cards!

I will bring you guys the best way that you can download more apps and earn more points per day. Just follow the step below.

Step 1 : Open Appstore, search 'VPN One Click'. Download it and get 7 days trial.

Step 2 : Open VPN One Click. setup the VPN server in your device

Step 3 : You can change your ip address of other countries to download more apps. Go to setting / VPN / choose the server / click ON

Now you can earn a lot of points per day. Easily and Fast.

If you have jailbreak devices, you can go to Cydia, search and download UDIDFaker to hack the VPN one click and use it forever.

This is really the fastest rewards website I've used. It only took me about a day to get a 25$ iTunes gift card!

Try it out for yourself!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close