Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

How to Fix Party Boat Time *WORKING*

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

nenaxloka Posted at: 17:27 Mar25 2013 Post ID: 3228226
nenaxloka
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+

Just for this one time we're going to get the party boat reset to 24 hours and I'll teach you how to get the money from your Mailbox and Party boat every time you use the gardening time cheat without adding hundreds of hours to your party boat.

To get the party boat to go back to normal:

1) Set your device's time to automatic so it resets to today's date.

2) Check your Party Boat hours, mine said 1495 hours. Go to google.com and type "1495 hours in days" it will say it's something like 62.29 days. Then type on Google search "62.29 days from today" It will say something like "May 26th, 2013" Now, these are the numbers I needed to figure out my Party Boat's time. Remember to use yours, we will go back to this number after a few steps, write them down if necessary.

2) Open the Sims app, make sure all your Sims are idle, not doing anything. Pick one Sim (doesn't matter which one) and Set him/her to plant something (doesn't matter what).

3) Double Tap on the Home button and EXIT the Sims app. It is very important that you exit the app completely before changing the time and anything else.

4) Open the Settings app, turn Auto Date/Time OFF and set your device to the time we figured out on google.com PLUS 2 days. In my case, I set my device to May 28th, 2013 (remember my date was May 26th, 2013).

5) Turn Airport Mode ON and wait for WI-FI, Bluetooh, and/or Cellular Data to turn to OFF.

6) Open the Sims app, you will get an error message saying you need the Internet to connect to the game, that's okay. Don't tap on RETRY. Just leave it like it is.

7) Go to Settings again, Turn Wi-Fi ON and wait for it to connect before you do anything else.

8) Go back to the Sims app and collect the stuff you planted. You will see the Mailbox money is ready... DON'T TAP ON IT YET! Go to the Town map and locate the Party Boat, if you did everything right you will notice the Party Boat is ready with gifts, tap on the Party Boat but DON'T GET ANY OF THE GIFTS YET! Leave the Sims App open.

9) Go back to Settings and turn the Time and Date back to Auto Mode, and turn Airplane Mode OFF. This will set the time and date to today's and get everything else back to normal.

10) Go back to Sims, collect your Mailbox money and Party Boat. It should now say 23h+

If for some reason it doesn't work, it's because you skipped a step or didn't do things in that exact order, I did it more than 5 times and it worked every single time. I'll try to log back often to check up on you guys and see if you need help. Enjoy!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:54 Mar25 2013 Post ID: 3228284
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
He about competition center, mine now was about 7000 hrs for the next event. Please help. Thanks
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:19 Mar25 2013 Post ID: 3228304
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Thanks that really helped! Does it work for the competition center as well? Having some trouble with that too.
niemand420 Posted at: 09:51 Mar26 2013 Post ID: 3228439
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:He about competition center, mine now was about 7000 hrs for the next event. Please help. Thanks

Do the same process for the competition centre!! Just substitute YOUR number 7000 for his and in your mind substitute competition centre for party boat!!

nenaxloka Thanks sooo much!

EDIT : Well, I guess it wasn't that easy after all... tried it 4 different times 2 different ways and it did not work. When I did it with the +2 days it said the competition centre said the the same exact hours as when started, when I did it the exact amount and NOT the +2 it said 20 hours remained!

But neither worked when I came back to real time and no house held the mailbox money

Oh well..... back to the drawing board

« Last edited by niemand420 on Mar 26th 2013 »
Check out this FreePlay FaceBook Page
https://www.facebook.com/Si...sAndTips
Clairescarb2 Posted at: 11:02 Mar26 2013 Post ID: 3228456
Clairescarb2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I tired this on ipad 2 and didn't work.i tried it 4x And wouldn't let me connect inept getting cant connect to Internet message
nenaxloka Posted at: 11:43 Mar26 2013 Post ID: 3228468
nenaxloka
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have noticed that if your time is more than a couple of months ahead it won't work, that blows! Everyone I've helped had to set their time forward by a couple months at most, for some reason it only works up to May... I tried with people who had their dates set to June and it didn't work either. I'm sorry!
niemand420 Posted at: 11:51 Mar26 2013 Post ID: 3228472
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
nenaxloka said:I have noticed that if your time is more than a couple of months ahead it won't work, that blows! Everyone I've helped had to set their time forward by a couple months at most, for some reason it only works up to May... I tried with people who had their dates set to June and it didn't work either. I'm sorry!

Makes sense..... Thats why its great if people give specifics..... My date was July 4 way beyond may!!
NOTHING to be sorry about! You will help a lot of people anyway!
THANKS AGAIN You gave me that tip about collecting your mailbox anyway!
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:30 Mar26 2013 Post ID: 3228600
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Mine won't let me open Sims when I have the date changes after the last update. Idk what to do! The money cheat also doesn't work after the last update.
niemand420 Posted at: 00:22 Mar27 2013 Post ID: 3228689
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:Mine won't let me open Sims when I have the date changes after the last update. Idk what to do! The money cheat also doesn't work after the last update.

Ive heard that before Applause

WHERE in the time cheat do you get stuck OR how does it NOT work......Ive help quite a few people who thought it didnt work....

What level are you on and what device

Next, go to the below link and follow the directions exactly, then if it works tell me, if it doesnt tell me WHAT HAPPENS....... Good Luck

http://forums.supercheats.com/video-games/the-sims-freeplay/132655/Living-Large-Time-Money-cheat.htm
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:45 May24 2013 Post ID: 3248185
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It fixed my mailbox but not the Party Boat
Pukumanu Posted at: 01:48 Jul15 2013 Post ID: 3259124
Pukumanu
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have the same issue on my Ipad 2. I have 3890 hours left. Which makes the date 24/12/2013 plus two days should be 26/12/2013. Any other ideas? Thanks :(
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:20 Feb16 2014 Post ID: 3305484
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I got the party boat to reset a slightly different way..
And I might have found a solution to fix the long wait time on the Competition Center too..
[the first part doesn't always work for me on the first try, sometimes I've had to redo the first part like 4 times because I'm not doing it quick enough or fumble the process]

(Starting with time Set Automatically)

I made 10 sims plant beans and let them completely start planting before doing anything else

Then figured out how much time was needed to get past the block on my Competition Center like it describes in step 2 in the first post.
(My Competition Center wait time was longer than what my Party Boat wait time was, so just go by whatever time is longer to get past the block on both)

Went to settings, turned airplane mode on

Fast forwarded the time needed to get past the block on my Competition Center (it was like 4000+ hours)

Double tapped home button and completely exited settings menu then entered sims app through the multitasking screen (with airplane mode still on)

Let the connection error stay on without touching retry

THE NEXT PART MUST BE DONE VERY FAST OR IT WONT WORK

press home button and go back to settings
Turn airplane mode off
Double tap home button and access sims app through multitasking screen
Quickly keep tapping retry until the sims appear, if retry window pops up a second time- keep tapping RETRY quickly

Collected all my $ from the bean plants and checked the time left on my Competition Center
A pop up window should come up too saying something like "a new competition is available, go check it out"
And the party boat icon on the bottom will be lit up showing you have gifts available

(With time still in the future)
I made a sim go compete in whatever competition was going on- preferably a sim that's trained in the subject..

Then went to my party boat and BEFORE clicking on any gifts at the top of the screen, I double tapped the home button and turned airplane mode on in the settings. Then exited the sims app completely from the multitasking screen.

While airplane mode is still on,
COMPLETELY SHUT OFF THE IPAD by pressing the power button &swipe off

Waited about 30 seconds then turned the iPad back on
Turned airplane mode off and then opened the sims game

Now my party boat is back to normal at 24hrs and I have a sim in the competition center that is competing for the next 23hrs or so..
I'm not going to use any more time cheats over the next 24hrs and I guess I will see after the competition if my wait time on the next competition will be back to normal..

This way only fixed my party boat and possibly competition center, it didn't fix the wait time on my simple an sprout plant, and that wait time was shorter than the competition center so idk why that one didn't work but I'll let you guys know what happens to my competition center time soon.

If the first part doesn't work right away, clear everything out of the multitasking window (close all background running apps) including sims.
Turn the time back to normal, then double tap home button and close the settings menu out of the multitasking screen.
Open sims back up (check to make sure the time on the boat & center didn't go up more, if it did- recalculate the date you need to get past it again and repeat the steps)
The first time mine didn't work, my competition time went up over 9000hrs and I had to recalculate.
The 2nd time still didn't work but my competition time went down to 4000hrs
3rd times a charm ;)

In the meantime I've been planting corn and just waiting out the time on the competition with no more cheating... For now at least lol
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:10 Mar30 2014 Post ID: 3313235
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I can't access my party boat on my kindle fire. It just keeps telling me to try again.I don't have a problem with anything else. What do I do?
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:13 Apr28 2014 Post ID: 3317765
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
A problem I was having with Sims Freeplay was that every time I tried to access the party boat, it said, "Can't connect." or something like that. None of my times were messed up and my gifts were ready to collect, but I couldn't connect even when I had internet. When I checked my facebook account manager (within the Sims Freeplay menu), my account details were messed up and were labeled, "Unknown User." So, I logged out then logged back in and my details were fixed, and everything was fine! Hope some of you are only having a problem as simple as this! By the way, I'm using an android phone. -4/28/14
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:04 Apr30 2014 Post ID: 3317937
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
What do u do if you can click on the boat and it says connecting but it never loads?
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:51 Mar17 2015 Post ID: 3374018
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm trying to get into my party boat because my gifts are ready to collect and I'm trying to get money, but every time I try to get in to the party boat it says loading... then it says unable to connect. why does it say that? any answers ? p.s. I'm on the kindle fire hd.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close