Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Livin' Large Gardening Time Cheat (Including Party Boat and Mailbox)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

nenaxloka Posted at: 18:05 Mar25 2013 Post ID: 3228234
nenaxloka
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Before you start, make sure your iPad/iPhone is set to today's time and date.

1) Open Sims, set all your Sims to plant, leave the kids not doing anything for now.

2) Exit the Sims app by double pressing the Home button, holding down the Sims app from the Multi Task bar and tapping on the - red sign.

3) Open Settings. Turn Auto Date/Time off. Change the Month to April

4) Turn Airplane Mode ON. Wi-Fi will turn off automatically.

5) Open Sims app and wait for it to load. You will get an error message and that's okay. Don't tap on RETRY.

6) Go to Settings. Turn Wi-Fi ON. LEAVE AIRPLANE MODE ON. This is very important. If you don't do this the game will crash. Once your Wi-Fi is connected, go back to Sims app.

7) Collect all the stuff you planted. DON'T COLLECT MAILBOX YET. If you do have 10 sims together at one house or empty lot, you will automatically get 10 free LP.

8) Go to Town, collect all your Town's money and XP.

9) Tap on the Party Boat, wait for it to connect. DO NOT COLLECT GIFTS YET. Leave it open.

10) Go to Settings, turn Date/Time back to ON (automatic) and Turn Airplane Mode OFF. This will set your date/time back to today's date.

11) Go to Sims app, collect your gifts from Party Boat and money from Mailbox. You will see your party boat now says 23h 59m instead of being pushed forward thousand of hours.

12) Repeat as necessary.

When you do this it is highly recommended you make sure you're not building anything or it will add more hours to your buildings. If you send your Sims to work, then their time will be off as well... I can't send mine to work until May 29th, I learned that the hard way. This time cheat works for planting, the party boat, and the mail box.

If at some point you messed up and need to reset your party boat again, follow this other post: http://forums.supercheats.com/video-games/the-sims-freeplay/132720/How-to-Fix-Party-Boat-Time-WO.htm
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:01 Mar25 2013 Post ID: 3228251
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I haven't got my mail box money or 10LP for ages now. Since I used the time cheat. Are they lost forever now?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
nenaxloka Posted at: 19:45 Mar25 2013 Post ID: 3228279
nenaxloka
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you follow these steps I wrote down it should fix that issue, try looking into different houses for the mailbox... don't always get it from the same house. As for the LP, what I did was have 10 sims in one house and 1 in another house planting... so a total of 11 Sims planting because for some reason it didn't count one of them.
niemand420 Posted at: 09:57 Mar26 2013 Post ID: 3228441
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Remember.....

The 10LP for the 10 gardening at the same time is for a certain level and above ONLY!!!!!

Great find......I see and SHOULD have figured it out, that what you are doing is waiting to get back to correct time to collect your mailbox etc.......

Gonna fix the others, giving you credit of course.....
Check out this FreePlay FaceBook Page
https://www.facebook.com/Si...sAndTips
Clairescarb2 Posted at: 10:52 Mar26 2013 Post ID: 3228454
Clairescarb2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I tried this and it worked the 1st time. Now it crashes every time !! Any ideas how to fix this ?? THANKS
nenaxloka Posted at: 11:35 Mar26 2013 Post ID: 3228463
nenaxloka
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks, Niemand! I didn't know about the 10 LP being available for a certain level only. I also noticed that you can't just set 10 sims to plant carrots and get 10 LP but I haven't figured out what the time limit is. I always plant Beans and it works Thumbs Up
nenaxloka Posted at: 11:40 Mar26 2013 Post ID: 3228466
nenaxloka
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Claire, if it crashes quit your Sim app and set everything back to normal (time, airplane off, etc) then try it again, it may take a few tries before you get it right. Also, in my case if I turn Airplane Mode ON first and then change the date, the cheat doesn't work and it makes my Sims app crash. So I must always change the time first and then turn Airport Mode ON... play around with that and see what works for you Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:50 Apr05 2013 Post ID: 3232002
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
But it's April, does this still work? Do I change the month to may?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close