Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Real Estate update cheating has caused me big problems.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 19:55 Apr09 2013 Post ID: 3233064
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi there

I did a few cheats (none of which work anymore) and it took me through to having access to the large plots in the livin large estate. (even though I hadn't completed my real estate goals) I now know this was not a good thing to do?my party boat now has 6269 hrs on it and I have not got the option to complete any goals to reopen the livin large estate (it was closed when I went back to the proper date) Plus all my sims won't go to work?
I am pretty unimpressed and am fast losing interest in the game. I am on level 30 with 18 sims and awesome houses etc that I have worked really hard for. I really regret trying to cheat now because it's ruined the whole game (so please don't post a comment if you are just going to say well you shouldn't have cheated with a stupid Shame Thanks but it just doesn't help anyones situation.
I just want to know if there is a way to fix this or if I should just start the whole game again (which I probably won't be bothered doing)
Thanks for anyone that can help Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:52 Apr10 2013 Post ID: 3233114
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have used cheats and recently went to build a fire station. I thought that I could use the altering time on my iPad in order to speed up the completion of the fir station, but now that I want to check, I am using the app and it keeps saying it cannot connect to the server.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close