Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

NEW WEATHER UPDATE

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:15 Jun11 2013 Post ID: 3252067
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Help! I'm on the fourth task, I'm supposed to be nice to Osiris but I can't find him anywhere?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:17 Jun11 2013 Post ID: 3252088
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
To get more money, go buy lots of neighbour items, then disconnect from the party boat, and you can then sell it all for simileons. I do this and it demand how many item you lay down, but I normally gain about 40,000 for it every time.
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:01 Jun11 2013 Post ID: 3252212
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
To be nice to Osiris, you can call him to your house and click be nice action :3
Hope i helped
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:40 Jun11 2013 Post ID: 3252218
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Does anyone know how to get the winter clothes you buy to stay in your wardrobe?
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:13 Jun12 2013 Post ID: 3252262
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Doh I can't cheat I need to buy a weather changer thing for $200,000 and I only have 40,000 I need a cheat please !Anxious please I will try to find one to !!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:35 Jun12 2013 Post ID: 3252290
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm going to stop playing now the cheat doesn't work. Only reason I kept up with sims was because with money cheat they were inspired all the time and u don't have to spend an hr making them inspired. Who's got time for that?! Ea have lost a game fan. Don't take away the cheats. We still play your game just the way we want to... You have designed it so that hardcore sims players will buy simoleans and life points but most of us will just move on. I ain't wasting real money in ur game. The new update sucks by the way. Your getting too greedy. 300000 for that stupid weather thingy and we can't even cheat to get the money?! I can tell u dont play this game at ea. u just like to get people into a game and then screw it up for them.
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:42 Jun12 2013 Post ID: 3252377
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Right on
Thumbs UpI agree
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:14 Jun12 2013 Post ID: 3252462
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Unlocked the hockey...anyone know where to pick it up?
Jhudson Posted at: 01:50 Jun13 2013 Post ID: 3252502
Jhudson
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
With this update my ghost hunting sim was finally able to ghost hunt again but now nothing is clickable in that house! What are u trying to do to us EA? If you don't want ghost hunting as a hobby anymore, just take it away. And I can't get one of my other sims to have ice/figure skating as a hobby. Maybe the people at EA should make sure everything works with the updated before they release them. I am still waiting for an update for my pre-teens to grow up. I don't think anyone really cared about the weather.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:54 Jun13 2013 Post ID: 3252512
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Osiris is nowhere to be found. He's not on the sim tracker anymore and I've looked everywhere for him. His spaceship is still in town. Where did he go?
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:32 Jun13 2013 Post ID: 3252523
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
So I've finished all my tasks, found the hockey net (located in the outdoor furniture section) but can not place it! I know I have to make it snow and now it lets me buy it but not place it... Any ideas?
King Cubb Posted at: 14:02 Jun13 2013 Post ID: 3252620
King Cubb
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It is definitely a big problem. Locked out of the whole game when I just got to ghost hunt again. At least I could do other things besides ghost hunt. Now I can't play at all!
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:11 Jun15 2013 Post ID: 3252969
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
EA I now hate the sims because of y'all you can't take the cheat out of a game we need money. How are we supposed to get money for things if we can't cheat for it. I want a two story house but since y'all deleted the cheat I can't get one. I can't even afford a dang phone! Let alone a house!
Femuna Posted at: 15:39 Jun15 2013 Post ID: 3253021
Femuna
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Here Where? Please I need the last set of goals for the Ice Hockey Set. I have already grown beans and am now doing the movie marathon. Two more goals left, please let me know which goals are these so I can start it simultaneously.
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:57 Jun15 2013 Post ID: 3253090
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This new update is making me really making me mad. I've tried cheats from the Livin' Large update and nothing! I wonder if EA knows that cheating to get money makes us love their game even more. Honestly 300,000 for the weather machine? 6,000,000 for the 2 story mansion? 1,000,000 for a second story? 2,000,000 for a third?!! They think that it's soo easy for all of us to get money. It's not! Ugh I really hope the next update will have a cheat. If not, playing Sims will get really really hard for me. If anybody needs neighbors I'm TheBestUsernameEver on Game Center.

The only cheat I know is when you have to start all over again but I'm not taking that chance. If anyone is interested, check out Ellie Podlesny on YouTube it gives you 100,000,000 Simoleons and 88,888,888 LPs but you need and a iOS Device and a Mac or Windows computer. It works with any update. You have to restart your game.

If anyone comes across a cheat PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share with us!!!!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:06 Jun17 2013 Post ID: 3253344
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Where could i find the gossip and celebrity magazine?
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:09 Jun17 2013 Post ID: 3253366
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Accidently deleted my weather machine a new one costs 300,00 i'm saving money now but is there another way to get it for free or for less money?
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:04 Jun18 2013 Post ID: 3253664
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How can you get into the sims, my game is stuck.
Sim777Addict Posted at: 21:05 Jun19 2013 Post ID: 3253831
Sim777Addict
+
+
Try canceling your game or turning off your device and turning it back on. Good luck!
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:01 Jun20 2013 Post ID: 3253852
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I hate thissss new update junk do no cheats ! Not Talking
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close