Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Progress Not Saving!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
aleisharnn Posted at: 14:39 Jul19 2013 Post ID: 3260315
aleisharnn
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ALL my sims are low on everything (peeing on themselves, moving slow, stuck at home, etc.). I will satisfy all their needs, leave the game (playing on my SIII, not exiting either...just going back to my phone's home screen), go back into the game and they're back to being low on everything.

Also noticed this morning, after they were supposed to be working, their work progress was stuck at 8hr 0mins 1sec. I had to cancel their action to get them back home.

Just downloaded this yesterday, but had played a lot on my older phone. It's a new game (didn't know about the cloud on my old phone). I never had these issues before. Wth?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:07 Jul19 2013 Post ID: 3260335
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Exactly the same for me!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
aleisharnn Posted at: 16:10 Jul19 2013 Post ID: 3260336
aleisharnn
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Going to try to uninstall, reinstall, and grab my progress from the cloud. Hopefully that works!
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:14 Jul19 2013 Post ID: 3260340
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
let me know if it works!
aleisharnn Posted at: 16:31 Jul19 2013 Post ID: 3260346
aleisharnn
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Will do, but I don't think it will....just saw that it's a known issue.

Basically, a LOT of people are seeing the same problem. I'd expect an update pretty soon. Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:37 Jul19 2013 Post ID: 3260347
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
dont risk it then, wait until they sort it out!Pray
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:47 Jul19 2013 Post ID: 3260358
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Same for me also when sim 100% finished action stays stuck in the action and costs me 1 LP to finish.
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:21 Jul20 2013 Post ID: 3260552
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This is so annoying! Hope they'll fix it ASAP! Anxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:12 Aug15 2013 Post ID: 3267513
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have a similar problem with my sims game I like to have my sims planting a lot and I noticed one day that I had planted the day before corn and then collected that and before I went to bed planted beans. In the morning the corn was still ready to be harvested! I tried everything cas I love this game, I deleted it and restarted it and I looked everywhere on the Internet but nothing helped me. I ended up finding away to make it save my progress. All you do is go to the bottom right hand corner there's the party boat button then the furniture button then the map then the purple shopping trolley then there's another button which is . . . And it's green just click on that and it's like a pause button then u just click the home screen on your device and whenever u go back in it should have save what u did and the plants, and other things your sims do shouldn't be stuck! This has helped me hope it helps u guys!! Cool
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:48 Sep26 2013 Post ID: 3275810
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Brick WallRock wait, if you save in a cloud then uninstall it then you install it again will your progress in "The Cloud" saved?RockBrick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:05 Dec29 2013 Post ID: 3296192
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Help omg this is sooo annoying. My sims won't save the progress. I get there moods high but every time I go back on, they are low again and sat in the same place. I don't really want to reinstall it and do all that! Does anyone know what to do... Think AnxiousBrick WallDoh
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:36 May25 2014 Post ID: 3320335
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Brick WallBounceRockEvilDrool
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:59 Aug09 2014 Post ID: 3335820
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This sucks
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:43 Oct26 2014 Post ID: 3354079
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
THIS HAPPENS TO ME TO ITS SO GOD DAMN ANOYING!!! IM GETTING FED UP WITH THE GSME NOW????
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:16 Nov03 2014 Post ID: 3355771
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Same!!!!! my sim came back from work and I put him to sleep but then the next time I came, it said that he was back from work!!! WTF??! So I might quit sims freeplay...Eh
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:07 Nov04 2014 Post ID: 3356017
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I start a action for 12 hours i go off the game Then back on the game there doing nothinBrick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:31 Nov26 2014 Post ID: 3360129
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The same thing happened to me! I was so close to beating the road to fame quest on time but it doesn't save so I can't fix it. I'm really upset, I'm on level 34 and have put over $100 in to this game. Does anyone know a way I could contact someone who works for them?
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:08 Nov30 2014 Post ID: 3360855
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It's annoying when this happens, but you can get round it. Save your progress to cloud, delete the game and reinstall it. Download your saved game from cloud and the bug has gone. Hope this helps :-)
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:45 Apr29 2015 Post ID: 3377337
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Same here,Having the Latest Update,Each time i level up to lvl 30,I Don't even Exit it completely its just running in the background,I open the app back and i see my self starting from the Beginning WTF happened to EA.
shanners Posted at: 21:29 Aug11 2015 Post ID: 3385730
shanners
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've had to stop playing no matter what I have them doing when I go back on they're doing nothing. I have saved to my cloud but that will only let me download game on another device I hope they fix it soon.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close