Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Grim reaper

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:14 Jun16 2014 Post ID: 3323525
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Happy there is death i actually asked for it
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
lynnie31555 Posted at: 12:06 Jun17 2014 Post ID: 3323730
lynnie31555
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
When my sim is old I click on the closet and click on browse to and I click on the little crossed off thingy in left hand side for my sim to leave my town that's how I get rid of my senior sim.I'd like to know where the life orbs go after I do that and I can't build the beach and it shows you have to have two of each orb?? I sure would like to keep playing this game. Could you please fix this problem?? Sincerely hope you can
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:25 Jul03 2014 Post ID: 3327023
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I don't particularly mind the aging update, but it does irritate me to no end that the remaining family is depressed. After I figured out how to fix that, I noticed my preteen sims skulking around even though all needs are completely filled, and grieve / reminisce are no longer available options. WHY?!?!? I also feel that if my Sims are going to die off, there should at the very least be a grave stone or urn and a ghost to interact with! Does anyone know how to purl up my preteen? I don't know how much longer I can put up with this before deleting her! HELP!
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:28 Jul05 2014 Post ID: 3327473
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I haven't played Sims for like 3 months because I was too busy IRL... so when I finally got to update and play again the other day, it really ****** me off that I now have to pay extra LPs every week just to keep my toddlers from growing so I can keep my hand-made preschool occupied.

I also noticed if you don't set a life goal/personality to a newly created Sim (the adult ones that come with a new house) they don't age out as fast as the ones with the orbs/life goals.
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:16 Jul21 2014 Post ID: 3331071
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have three sims that are ready to "move on". I already had three of them die. The grim reaper has disappeared from the game, but my sims that are ready to move on are frozen in the game and keep giving alerts. What is going on? Has this happened to any one else?
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:10 Jul29 2014 Post ID: 3332953
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
thanks florinepolicicchio, it is really great Wiseguy
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:37 Dec12 2014 Post ID: 3363632
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I do not like the new update. I do not like how you can not controll your sims age and the grim reaper keeps following my elder. I play on it a lot less now. I just find it fustrating. Bring the old version back!
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:33 Jan24 2015 Post ID: 3369007
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I will try to add you!
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:39 Mar02 2015 Post ID: 3372756
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Sometimes the grim reaper will be dancing along with the seniors to the radio.
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:42 Jun02 2015 Post ID: 3380068
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You can choose to not complete the life dreams and legacy quest, i haven't, I am waiting until I build up a substantial amount of LP's and such and also i wanted to know more about the quest before i started it. Of course not starting the life dreams and legacies quest means you don't have access to the beach and arcade and other places.Hopefully they will change things in the new update.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close