Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Weekly quest limit

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

cinnamingirl Posted at: 12:13 Aug01 2014 Post ID: 3333802
cinnamingirl
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I poked around but didn't see any threads about this topic, nor is it covered in the guide.

I've reached my weekly quest limit with two days to go, but I'm still getting quest tasks. Is it worth it to continue to do them (in hopes that they will count for next week?) or should I just wait until the start of the new week?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:43 Aug04 2014 Post ID: 3334575
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I've been wondering the same thing and I THINK if you complete the "regular tasks" between the weekly goals it does make the weekly tasks a shorter list. I've been steadily completing those extra tasks for a couple months and now I finish the weekly tasks in a couple days.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:11 Aug05 2014 Post ID: 3334587
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Please help my task say I need to be a lifeguard bit I can not see were the beach is or how u even get on it please help am new to the game but love it xx
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
cinnamingirl Posted at: 11:55 Aug05 2014 Post ID: 3334694
cinnamingirl
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:Please help my task say I need to be a lifeguard bit I can not see were the beach is or how u even get on it please help am new to the game but love it xx

I think you can be a lifeguard at the swim center; there's a lifeguard chair there.
cinnamingirl Posted at: 11:57 Aug05 2014 Post ID: 3334695
cinnamingirl
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:I've been wondering the same thing and I THINK if you complete the "regular tasks" between the weekly goals it does make the weekly tasks a shorter list. I've been steadily completing those extra tasks for a couple months and now I finish the weekly tasks in a couple days.

Thanks! I'll have to try it and see. I just don't want to extra tasks that. I could be getting LP for but not get it because the timer isn't on.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close