Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

How to get chopping board in the sims freeplay?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:19 Feb24 2015 Post ID: 3372175
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I ACTUALLY HAVE THE ANSER to get the cutting board you have to get all the gilded cooking accessories from when you cook a meal and then it says something like"you got the golden spatula" when you earn all of those, you get access to the cutting board.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:05 Feb25 2015 Post ID: 3372305
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Forum Guest said:I have a 3 star fridge and I can't make quiche, I also have collected all the collectibles twice and still nothing. Please help!!!

You also need a 2 star stove to make quiche
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:10 Mar03 2015 Post ID: 3372806
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ThinkThinkThinkThink
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:53 Mar07 2015 Post ID: 3373164
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
t's so annoying . Even have enough money to buy the restaurant , still can not finish the task within six days .
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:32 Mar14 2015 Post ID: 3373702
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
For everyone wondering how to make quiche you have to have a 2 star fridge, 2 star stove, and lvl 4 cooker and complete all the sets and you will get the chopping board and you will also have a lvl6 cook by the end.
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:00 Mar23 2015 Post ID: 3374594
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Forum Guest said:I have a 3 star fridge and I can't make quiche, I also have collected all the collectibles twice and still nothing. Please help!!!

You need to get a microwave, a 2 star toaster, and reach cooking level 3 or 4. Hope this helps.Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:59 Mar28 2015 Post ID: 3375009
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Idk what this is about Brick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:42 Mar29 2015 Post ID: 3375110
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Deb_09533 said:
Forum Guest said:
Forum Guest said:I'm in the same situation I need the chopping board to continue!! How do I get one? I can't see one in the kitchen section of the store anyone know??

You have to get the kitchen opened up at the restaurant. Once that's done you can cook everything.

I need to make the spaghetti but it is saying I need a chopping board to do this?!
When I visit the restaurant it is saying I need to complete the tasks before I can get in there and clean it up! Am I being stupid?? My next challenge is to make the quiche but I can't get to that yet! Help!!

You need a microwave to make quiche!!!! I use the basic microwave
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:22 Mar29 2015 Post ID: 3375171
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hey
Bounce
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:50 Apr15 2015 Post ID: 3376409
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Help i dont know how to buy a bed for baby help help.Why i cant do two and a half quest please help
Think
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:53 May14 2015 Post ID: 3378525
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Not Talking you don't need to complete the cooking hobby because I have and I still don't have it! Brick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:23 May19 2015 Post ID: 3378960
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I just found out that if you cook in the restaurant and click on what looks green and click cooking it lets you cook other things that might just be how to get chopping board ?
rain567 Posted at: 22:57 Jun12 2015 Post ID: 3381175
rain567
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Quiche says you need a 2 star fridge which means you need a 2-STAR fridge. I just changed my fridge to do something for the 3 star and quiche changed so ya. It has to be a 2 star
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
rain567 Posted at: 22:58 Jun12 2015 Post ID: 3381176
rain567
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Someone already said that you weren't the first to have the answer
rain567 Posted at: 23:00 Jun12 2015 Post ID: 3381177
rain567
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You need to get all the awards for the cooking hobby to unlock the chopping board. Like for each stage of awards you unlock something. One of them is the chopping board
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:44 Jul07 2015 Post ID: 3382871
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You don't even need a chopping board to cook Quiche .You just need it for spaghetti and it's in the kitchen appliances .
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:05 Jul07 2015 Post ID: 3382890
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You don't need the chopping board to make the quiche I am 100 percent sure because my sim is at level 4/6 and I can make the quiche just not the spaghetti or nachos above and below it which require the chopping board. To get the chopping board you have to receive all of the collectible items first by making other recipes. Once you do this you will receive the chopping board as a gift, this is said at the top part of where you look at your collectible items.
Chrissims Posted at: 04:10 Jul14 2015 Post ID: 3383406
Chrissims
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey all. It takes an age but you just have to keep cooking each dish to you move up.
All 3 spatulas then graters, then knives, whisks, rolling pins.

You can only get the last 3 sets of measuring spoons when you REACH LEVEL 6, NOT before. trust me it takes forever, and you need 3 star fridge microwave, toaster etc.

One other thing to note when you have competed the marathon and got the spoons only that SIM in that house can use. All other budding Sim cooks have to go through the same process.

And using the Restaurant kitchen does not speed things up. Once you have all you can cook all to get 5 Simoleons. Hope this helps!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:56 Jul29 2015 Post ID: 3384689
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
U can get chopping board in restaurant
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:21 Sep08 2015 Post ID: 3387832
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Not sure wanted to know the same thing guess I have wait and find out PrayBrick WallThinkBounce
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close