Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Do Toddlers EVER get needy/tired?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

denisga Posted at: 14:55 Feb16 2015 Post ID: 3371304
denisga
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have five toddlers in my neighborhood, four boys and 1 girl. Out of curiosity I decided to leave a couple of them unattended to see what happens, but so far nothing.

Unlike the baby who cries out of control when he is not being attended, the toddlers are not showing any signs of needing attention at all!!!

One of them has everything in red, but the most he would do is the angry jump (like when they are complaining about the news or cannot use a certain item), but that's about it. He would walk around, do happy noises, sit on the chair, play with his legs...

Another toddler has 4 items in red and he would not react.. also playing, happy, etc.

I know, if we click on them we would know if they need anything but unlike the baby (or adults who get like zombies) these toddlers stay happily ever after even if being run over by a car, what's the point?

Thanks,

UPDATE: I discovered that if their needs are really low they get 'Housebound', meaning they won't leave the house (that is actually not a bad thing). They get angry only when they are still, but if you let them move around they act normal. So apparently there is no way to tell if they are mad at you.

« Last edited by denisga on Feb 17th 2015 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
denisga Posted at: 06:10 Feb27 2015 Post ID: 3372426
denisga
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
OK, so I have advanced a LOT in this game...

Unlike the other SIMS games, where toddlers scream and cry when they are hungry/needy, the toddlers in Freeplay do nothing.

They just jump up and down occassionally in anger, but that's about it. Also, their need meter does not go below 20%. Meaning that once it gets red, it stays there. Its never empty.

so basically you don't even need to take care of the toddlers. Even if they have peed and pooped on themselves they would go straight to a chair and sing "ya-da".

Only when they are very angry they get "housebound" but who cares, why would you want to take them out anyway.

Babies and toddlers are really a waste of space, time and energy on Freeplay (at least the baby cries). The preteen is much more dynamic and usable.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close