The Tribez crashed

Subscribe to this topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums
Search this topic:

Displaying Page 1 of 1. | Go To Page:
Down to Quick Reply Report Topic

Post ID: 3133785 Posted at: 29-Jul-2012 23:20:09
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ok I have been playing the tribes for about 3 months now and twice after getting extremely far in the game it starts me over. The first time I was on to the 2nd land and had buildings and was starting to expand when it crashed. I opened the game again and I could only go to the first main land. I had lost all my info for the 2nd place. So I decided to try again from my mainland again. Well just now after almost finishing my expansion of again hoping to get back to the 2nd place on the map it crashes again and this time the game completely starts over like a brand new game. Anyone else having this problem? I really just want to give up on the game.
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 3139443 Posted at: 14-Aug-2012 11:40:08
trenad
Post Likes: 0
+
I have had the same thing happen to me. Support has told me they cant get me back to my lvl where i was at but there fixing the problem and will help me with my gems that i lost and gold. did you ever get a fix for this problem ?
+
Post ID: 3169659 Posted at: 05-Nov-2012 01:08:51
beepoohbear
+
I was playing this game long enough to have 4 islands open when it crashed and lost everything.I just started over and I'm trying hard not to just delete the game and forget about it.
+
Post ID: 3176220 Posted at: 27-Nov-2012 10:35:15
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The latest update did the same to me. Is there any way to backup to SD card (my Android doesn't have that option for this game) or at least register with an email address?
Post ID: 3190010 Posted at: 28-Dec-2012 16:58:20
spcdee
+
I was having the freezing on my iPad 1, I have an iPad 4 now and it runs just fine. I think the older iOS systems can not handle some of the updates.
+
Post ID: 3195761 Posted at: 06-Jan-2013 08:07:02
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Oh my god I'm so ticked off. I have been playing tribez for about four months. I had four islands and had just bought 200 crystals and I woke up and it was all gone. If I can't get my progress back I'm never playing again. Please can someone tell me how to contact tribez support to get it fixed
Post ID: 3196851 Posted at: 07-Jan-2013 23:44:45
jdvodosia
+
Forum Guest said:Oh my god I'm so ticked off. I have been playing tribez for about four months. I had four islands and had just bought 200 crystals and I woke up and it was all gone. If I can't get my progress back I'm never playing again. Please can someone tell me how to contact tribez support to get it fixed

+
Post ID: 3197290 Posted at: 08-Jan-2013 21:59:36
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi, i have been playing this game for about 3months and was about to get to the third island and it CRASHED on me tonight, so what can i do to get back to the level where i was? I have spent money on this game to get this far and to lose it all, so what happens now?
Post ID: 3211027 Posted at: 06-Feb-2013 07:43:20
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Same happened to me few days ago and I contacted Game Insight Support - should be on your game menu!
told me to uninstall and install again from scratch and forward them my purchase info. did all of this but game crashed again and I now have to reinstall!! Frustrating but they have told me they are trying to sort the problem.
Will let you know if this works as I am still waiting!!
Post ID: 3211611 Posted at: 07-Feb-2013 08:00:39
Durannie
+
You should be able to contact Game insight from your menu.
Theres an icon with an 'i' on it and it allows you to contact them! Hope this helps!
+
Post ID: 3269603 Posted at: 23-Aug-2013 15:20:30
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Add me for free crystals 386omgw
Post ID: 3300208 Posted at: 20-Jan-2014 04:29:15
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was up to level 30 just had upgrade needed gems, tried to bye game froze turned IPAd off and back on and was right back to new game
****** off
Post ID: 3301497 Posted at: 26-Jan-2014 18:25:07
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I had reached piedmont lands after about 6 months of playing and last week when I went in to the game it was back at the tutorial mode!support kept telling me that the next time I entered the game their would be an option to go back to where I had gotten to but this never happened and they have now admitted theirs nothing they can do and I have to start again.
Post ID: 3305534 Posted at: 17-Feb-2014 08:03:46
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was on level 89, had all the islands, then...... I updated. The game now won't load, all i'm thankful for is that i never bought anything, i played the very painful waiting game. If it's a case of starting again i won't bother!
Post ID: 3307499 Posted at: 01-Mar-2014 17:06:22
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My iPhone got ran over & I had to get a new one.... All my awards still show (like logging in 150 days in a row) I was already making coal & copper with only one island left to unlock.... Please tell me something can be done?! I also spent money on gems
Post ID: 3329008 Posted at: 12-Jul-2014 03:17:30
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Same thing happened to me level 39, lost all progress, crystals gold etc despite contacting the support team. They give you a reference number and tell you to play the new game until level 5 while they fix the problem but then they just don't do anything or answer your emails. I think they just do that to try to get you hooked again. I'm playing the new game at the moment but definitely won't make any purchases and when it crashes again I'll delete. I've been looking and the forums are full of similar experiences.
Post ID: 3352632 Posted at: 20-Oct-2014 05:47:57
Keanalu
+
Same here, think i,ll quit......bought crystals, had enough coins, all gone, not gonna play all over again, 4 islands
+
Post ID: 3352633 Posted at: 20-Oct-2014 05:59:12
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This game would be awesome if I haven't had to start over twice now. You'd have think the developers fixed the problem but no. Back to square one, sigh
Displaying Page 1 of 1. | Go To Page:

Subscribe to this topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums
Search this topic:

Members viewing this thread:
Reply in this thread
Smilies, click to use

Please do not give out personal information on this forum.
By posting on the SuperCheats forums, you agree to adhere to our forum rules.

BB Codes Guide

Please agree to the following Forum Rules to post here

1) Be respectful of others and don't abuse in any way other site users.
2) Please don't post personally identifiable information.
3) No linking to or advertising hacks, cracks, gambling or adult material.
4) Post with a purpose, i.e don't spam or just post a ton of smilies!
5) Remember minors also use this board, so be careful with your language.

I Agree

LINKS FROM THE WEB..