Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Urbz : Sims in the City

Help!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Sims4h0lic Posted at: 12:24 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 207183
Sims4h0lic
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
umm hi, well .. I have this problem, I'm in "Mission for ther Mann" the one which you have to get the secret message to complete it and stuff . but the problem is when they told me to go check the Bulleting Board there was this little note with my name in it; Search in the Shruberry near the museum . I looked there and found this slip of paper; The answers you seek are beyond the grave . I went to the Cemetery and LOOKED EVERYWHERE NEAR THE GRAVES I found NOTHING!!! so please could you be more specific and tell me which tombstone and where exactly, it perhaps will help me find the other clue ! .. please I need your help I wanna carry on with the game!
and thanks in advance
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ratchet-king Posted at: 15:34 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 207452
ratchet-king
Forum GuestMember
+
+
First, make sure you have completed the mission "Guard the cemetry". Now, you should be able to go in the blocked part of the cemetry, press A in one of the first stones there.
Back from the depths of hell... Not really, just school.

Anyways, you can pretty much ignore anything on my bio/profile, as it's all extremely outdated. About 3 years to be precise. Same goes for the name, although I'm still enjoying Ratchet & Clank ;)
Sims4h0lic Posted at: 07:49 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208070
Sims4h0lic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh THANKS!!!!!! thank you really, I didn't know that .. I thought just because " Mission for the Mann" is before " None Shall Pass " we must do it first lol, okay well thanks again ! =D
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close