Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Theme Hospital

Running Theme hospital on XP professional problem

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Pepper Posted at: 11:52 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142468
Pepper
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey, i hope there is some one out there who can help me. I had (still have) theme hospital and bought a new computer with XP professional on it and it wont install. is there any way of bypassing that so it can be run on XP Pro.
Thanx
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Aeshma Posted at: 14:12 Jul04 2005 Post ID: 237862
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
I have this game installed on XP professional..and I had no problems.
tomacito Posted at: 16:12 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242287
tomacito
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have XP professional and I have no problem. But I need a help wiht IPX protocol. When I wanna play online game a choose IPX protocol It displays "no IPX network".
Can you help me?
Dobby the sheep Posted at: 08:48 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483098
Dobby the sheep
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i have it on xp professional and no problems for me if you look under were the disk goes and it has a website, telephone number, and an email
join team kingdom of respect,team dobby and ((( Team Fox/Meeting Place )))
join my site aswell http://s14.invisionfree.com/dobsters_world/index.php?act=idx
Aeshma Posted at: 09:32 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483163
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
On 06-Jul-2005 tomacito said:I have XP professional and I have no problem. But I need a help wiht IPX protocol. When I wanna play online game a choose IPX protocol It displays "no IPX network".
Can you help me?
This is some info I found on the net that may help:

To run an IPX network game over your Ethernet or local area network, you need to have all of the computers hooked up to the network. You should be able to see the other systems when you double-click on Network Neighborhood. You need to have the Microsoft IPX/SPX Compatible Protocol or NWLink NetBIOS and NWLink IPX/SPX/NetBIOS Compatible Transport Protocol (depending on your version of Windows) installed as one of your network components. To access the Network Components, right click on Network Neighborhood and select Properties. For Windows 2000/XP double-click on the Local Area Network Connections icon and click the Properties button. You should only have one IPX/SPX compatible protocol, unless you are doing something special with your network, which requires another (this would be unusual). You should see your Ethernet card listed next to the IPX/SPX compatible protocol when you look at the list of network components.

When you are looking at the network components, click on "IPX/SPX compatible protocol" and then click on the "properties" button. Now click on the "Advanced" tab. You should now see a list of advanced settings that you can adjust.

Set the following three as specified:

* "Frame Type"- set this to 802.3.
* "Maximum connections"- set this to 16.
* "Maximum Sockets"- set this to 32.

Different networks may require different network components. If you are using NetBEUI and having performance problems, you may want to try removing it unless it is being used by another application on your network. If things seem to get worse after removing NetBEUI, then try going into the IPX/SPX Compatible Protocol properties again, and enabling NetBIOS as an alternative. If neither of these suggestions help, then add NetBEUI back in if you like.

Using the IPX network, one system creates a multiplayer IPX game and then the other systems should be able to see that game, and given the option to join when they start a multiplayer IPX game.
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:39 Sep07 2012 Post ID: 3147642
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I get fail to initalize vres256 any i dea how to fix
Amd fx4100 quad core 8 gig ram
windows 7 pro 64 bit
running xp mode
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close