Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Top Girl

modern girl clothes in top girl?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 22:10 Oct08 2012 Post ID: 3158126
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hey there! I've seen girls on the runway with clothing I don't have.... but the game says I own everything. are people finding ways to transfer clothing between modern girl and top girl? or how else do they have stuff that doesn't exist in the game?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:41 Oct15 2012 Post ID: 3161083
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Most extra clothes are given to you by your boyfriend in the form of gifts. The more maxed out boyfriends you get (meaning boyfriends that give you all three gifts) the better. That's how I got my closet size to over 1000 with a bunch of different items. Good luck! Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:00 Oct31 2012 Post ID: 3168063
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi i own evrything from my bfs and from all stores but i still see clothes on th runway that i dont have. How could it be? The game says when my bf doesnt give a present: you already own everything.. pls explain
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:21 Jan17 2013 Post ID: 3200405
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ApplauseApplauseApplause you have been applauded!
adamsmith3450 Posted at: 07:49 Jan29 2013 Post ID: 3203708
adamsmith3450
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
According to me modern cloths are only cloths that make you modern kind of fashionable and stylish person. Modern cloths are leather cloths because leather cloths are globally famous and everybody like to wear leather cloths like leather jackets for men and women, leather pants, leather blazers, ]women leather coats, skirts, vests, men light brown bomber jackets etc. You can buy all these leather cloths online from leatherarena.com at very reasonable prices.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
zhia Posted at: 02:25 Aug15 2013 Post ID: 3267258
zhia
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
We believe our customers deserve and expect the very best when it comes to their clothing choices. Flexibility is the key to good business relations Because of our long standing relationships with some of the clothing industry's top suit and clothing manufacturers, we are able to offer our selections a exceptional values. We will provide our customers with the most efficient shopping environment by presenting the most comprehensive line of tuxedos, nehru jacke and formal accessories worldwide while continually improving our levels of customer service through training, total quality management, and advances in technology.

thanks,
suitusa com
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close