Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
World of Warcraft

Fall of the Lich King(and video!)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Traffic Monger Posted at: 19:24 Feb01 2010 Post ID: 2796591
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
Post Likes: 0
+
+
So I assume those of you who still play have checked out patch 3.3 already. If you haven't, it's amazing. The new patch granted us the long awaited instance/dungeon finder, four new five player dungeons in Icecrown and counting, and tier 10 gear. The new dungeon finder allows you to get into groups in just minutes, sometimes just seconds With the dungeon finder, leveling as protection/healing specs actually becomes viable, as there's always room for a tank(who usually takes forever to find), a healer, and three dps slots(one of which is usually AFK). Dungeons that you cannot do for your level cannot be selected specifically, and raids that are unsuitable for you are locked until you get some better gear.

Death Knight: Tank, DPS
Druid: Tank, Healer, DPS
Hunter: DPS
Mage: DPS
Paladin: Tank, Healer, DPS
Priest: Healer, DPS
Rogue: DPS
Shaman: Healer, DPS
Warlock: DPS
Warrior: Tank, DPS

One of the first bosses you'll encounter is Lord Marrowgar, the design of whom I like quite a bit. Anyways, he's a rather easy fight, downed him on the first go, pretty easy. After that is Lady Deathwhisper, which is basically a revamped version of Kel'Thuzad in Naxxramas. She puts up a mana shield, which you need to get down first, and she's got about 13 million mana. When that's down, she'll stop spawning the adds. Then comes the gunship battle, which is loads of fun. Then comes Deathbringer Saurfang. He's quite easy; basically if you've got good DPS on you, you'll be okay. If not, you'll probably die. I really can't say anything about the plagueworks and onwards, though, so I can't really give advice on that.

Anywho, here's the Fall of the Lich King cinematic. I'll have to warn you, this does include spoilers.

Spoiler:
click to reveal

^If it comes up wrong, sorry, I have no clue how to do this xD

« Last edited by Traffic Monger on Feb 1st 2010 »

Signature credit goes to .Impact.

Skype - Shadezz80
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close