Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE Legends of WrestleMania

Great LOW moments.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

king_jamie56 Posted at: 07:17 Apr01 2009 Post ID: 2586996
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Tell other about your great LOW moments.

My great LOW moments are;

When i threw Animal off of the top of the cell as Undertaker, and then JR yelled out: "BY GAWD HE KILLED IM!"

My first match, Undertaker vs the Ultimate Warrior. When Paul Bearer hopped up onto the apron and held the Urn high, it seemed to give my chokeslam that extra "oomph", allowing me to pin Ultimate Warrior.

My favorite moment though was when i was the Rock, and i was facing Yokozuna /w Mr Fuji. I was practically dominating the match, so, Mr Fuji hopped up onto the apron and tried to throw a substance in my eyes, i ducked, and the substance hit Yokozuna instead! I then hit the Rock Bottom on Yokozuna. (Too bad he kicked out, it would've been totally awesome and realistic if he didn't)

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:13 Apr02 2009 Post ID: 2587829
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
I have great ones as well

I was The Rock vsing hogan and I had 4 hits one part of hte cell and miraculusly i hit a rock bottom and it broke through. Then i tried to pin him but he kicked out.

I was My Caw vsing Kane and kane had bought in a chair. Then i hit my finisher (the candian destroyer)and kane hit hte chair and i won.I no hitting hte chair doesnt do any damage but it looked hell awesome.

I was bret Hart vsing Yoko wiht fuji . i had a chair and fuji threw a substance but it missed hit yoko, i then hit fuji who was still on the ring apron with the chair hten hit yoko with the chair and pinned yoko.

This was my greatest moment ever.

I was My Caw vsing Killa(my frineds caw) So its the start of the match and he climbs the turnbuckle and but i ran and hit him with a high knee in mid air. THen he tried again but i caught him in a chokeslam.(he jumped and i grappled)then he still hadnt learnt his lesson so he jumped nad i hit him with a running sto. But this is the best moment. He jumped and there was a chair so a grappled him(in mid air)nad hit a worlds strongest slam on the chair. To bad it didnt win the match though otherwise it would have been epic.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close