Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

GM mode- Guidelines

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
annefranman52 Posted at: 14:53 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 550850
annefranman52
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok there is an increasing amount of questions asking about GM mode, and how to do it. I guess many people need help on it so here are my guidelines.

1) Make sure when you are signing superstars at the start, you offer your big stars a long contract. This way you don't have to spend loads of money like 3 months into the season. Also make sure you get at least 2 of the following.

Triple H
Undertaker
John Cena
Batista

2)Make sure your first few shows are good ones, try and use all your superstars to get them off to a good start, and put them in challenging and exciting matches. This means you will get a head start in the ratings over the rival brand.

3) Always offer a better PPV than just normal shows, this will make the PPV stand out and therefore get a higher rating.

4) If your stars get fatigued, say one of your main stars for example Triple H. Give him the night off whilst playing another huge star like Cena. Repeat this process with all your stars so your popularity doesn't go down, and so that your stars get a well earned rest.

5) Try get legends on your show. These superstars are very popular because of the fact that they are wrestling legends. Your ratings will go sky high if you sign a legend and send you flying above RAW.

6)This may sound slightly "not very good advice", but if you have a rubbish superstar with a low popularity rating, you may want to use him to your advantage. If a big star is unhappy because they have been loosing a lot, put them in a match against the rubbish star. Repeat the process with other stars untill they are happy. Sure, your crap stars popularity and morale will go down; but who cares!

7) When you need money, say to offer a wrestler a longer contract, make sure you take full advantage of the promos. Using an advertising promo is a big advantage or a merchandise promo so make sure you use them. This applies to a situation where your raing is consistently lower than the rival brand. Use an interferance or slander promo to steal some of the fanes and lower the opponents rating.

If you need any more help, post any question you wish to ask here.

Maybe this should be pinned...
LPD Posted at: 15:07 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 550893
LPD
+
+
Thank you for doing this AFM... I will pin this for you Smile
annefranman52 Posted at: 15:15 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 550913
annefranman52
+
+
Thank you and no problem LPD.
phantomzone Posted at: 09:51 Dec08 2005 Post ID: 552363
phantomzone
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well i'll do it in my way :P
i call this "load game cheat"
save the game before u start the match, then after u got the news
you can load game data if you're not satisfied with the result
such as injury, the fans change to other show
so this is what i do :
-i use high rating superstar like triple h, batista, john cena, the rock, stone cold, and kane
-put them in great matches like last man standing, ironman, HIAC, etc
-sometimes i put them in more than 1 match, so i got high rating for other matches
-if i got injury or my fans change to other show i just need to load game data and keep doin it till i get satisfying result
-i think if you wanna do like my way you have to be patient coz i once do this load game for half an hour till i got no injury
-but the result makes me satisfied, now my fans is over 8 millions and my ratings always high ^^
annefranman52 Posted at: 12:55 Dec08 2005 Post ID: 552803
annefranman52
+
+
In my point of view, that's slightly cheating. It works though so i guess they are good guidelines. However i disagree with your,"putting superstars in more than one match", as they get fatigued easy so the next week you won't have as many superstars fit. That may mean having to rest your stars and not getting as good ratings from the superstars you use that week.
phantomzone Posted at: 04:07 Dec11 2005 Post ID: 557814
phantomzone
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well about cheating, we are here bcoz we like to cheat, ain't that rite ? ^^
it's ok if people don't like it, i just wanna share bout this coz for me it's the easiest way to finish general manager mode without getting stress but need to be patient
btw, it's not true, i put my superstar, example the rock and john cena :
i put them in last man standing match for all 6 matches, and i got 5 stars for raw, or at least 4.5 stars (i already tried this before and believe me it works), and for the next week i simply put both of them again in 6 single matches no manager, and since the rock and john cena already in a good rivalry, even in single match they'll get 4.5 stars, believe me or u can try it by your own, so for example i'll put 5 single matches and 1 last man standing matches, with 2 slander promotions, i will get 5 stars and steal over 100 thousands fans(sometimes i stole more than 500 thousands in 1 week) so even if the superstar's fatigue already full, we still can get no injury AT ALL if you try my "load game cheat" ^^

i'm not trying to show off but i'm just trying to share what i did bcoz i think i almost complete gm mode successfully since my fans now is 10 millions and smackdown doesn't have any fans at all, hope this can help some people to finish gm mode easily
so this is what i do :

i got 4 top superstars right now
triple h (popularity 100)
the rock (popularity 100)
john cena (popularity 100)
batista (popularity 100)

the rock is world heavyweight champion
triple h is intercontinental champion
john cena and batista is world tag team champion

i made rivalry between the rock and batista for the world heavyweight champ, and
rivalry between triple h and john cena for intercontinental champ

since all 4 of them are very popular, even if i put them in single match they'll be rated 4.5 stars

so for the ppv i just need to put heavy matches like :
last man standing, ironman match, hell in a cell
and the ppv will be rated 5 stars

my other superstars are
holywood hogan (popularity 95)
hogan 80's (popularity 95)
stone cold (popularity 91)
chris benoit (popularity 88)
trish stratus (popularity 70)
stacy keibler (popularity 85)

i made rivalry between holywood hogan and hogan 80's
and also rivalry between stone cold and chris benoit
last but not least rivalry between trish and stacy for woman's champ

in normal RAW i will put the match like this :
1. single match - trish vs stacy (woman's champ)
2. single match - holywood hogan vs hogan 80's
3. promo 1 - slander promotion
4. single match - stone cold vs chris benoit
5. tag team match - the rock & triple h vs john cena & batista (world tag team champ)
6. promo 2 - slander promotion
7. single match - triple h vs john cena (intercontinental champ)
8. single match - the rock vs batista (world heavyweight champ)

and it will be rated 4.5 stars AT LEAST, it can be rated 5 stars
about fatigue, like i said before, all my 4 top superstars' fatigue meters already full filled which means they can easily get injury, but with my "load game cheat", they'll be no injury at all, since i use that load game cheat, i always got the good news, and none of the bad news, not even minor injury, believe it or not, that's the way it goes, and i never give a rest to any of my superstars

as you can see i only have 10 superstars, and i got no problem at all, i even got more income since i don't need to pay lots of contracts, and i got lots of fans which means i got more money from live attendance

for elimination chamber, i just simply signed new contracts with some superstars coz elimination chamber needs at least 6 superstars and actually i already got 6 men but i dunno why i cant put my superstars in elimination chamber at the beginning, after i hired 2 other superstars then i can put my superstars in elimination chamber match, if you don't understand, it's like this, first i got the match card for new years revolution, the main event which is elimination chamber is VACANT, then i had to hired 2 superstars from free agency then after that i had to reset the card and then the main event changed to elimination chamber

for royal rumble match i just put the rock, that's it, so it's like 16 man royal rumble, which made me easier to make the rock won that royal rumble

oh, last thing, i forgot, like u can see, i got 4 more superstars, hogan, hogan 80's, benoit, and austin, of course they will demand a title shot and they won't demand for intercontinental but they want WWE title shot, so sometimes i just put them in 6 man battle royal over the top rope to make them satisfied, and to make me easier to keep the title on the right hand like the rock or batista, coz i'm gonna play as the rock or as batista and win that match

well i dunno if this can help people or not, but i'm really satisfied with the result
because now i got 10 millions fans and my money is over 10 millions
looks like smackdown will be closed sooner or later :P
there's only 1 RAW and WRESTLEMANIA 21 and i'm gonna finish it tonight and win the gm of the year award ^^
annefranman52 Posted at: 09:21 Dec11 2005 Post ID: 558683
annefranman52
+
+
Thanx a lot for doing that phantomzone, you're right it does work, still seems wrong though.

Well i guess you spent a lot of time on that, and it works so congratz mate, you've earned my respect! For how much it's worth...
phantomzone Posted at: 10:00 Dec11 2005 Post ID: 558744
phantomzone
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks to you too, and i also respect you a lot mate ^^
btw sorry if this is off topic, but do you have msn msg or yahoo msg ?
looks like i got lots of thing to say bout this game with you, so it's great if i can chat with you directly

back to topic, i already finished this gm mode and unlock the legend challenges,
my champs are :
the rock(world heavyweight)
triple h(intercontinental)
batista(world tag team)
john cena(world tag team)

and i choose to keep stone cold so smackdown can't take him away from me ^^
i hired 3 trashes like spike, shelton, and snitsky, to let smackdown take them away and it works, but again need to use load game cheat +__+
so since i won the tournament in wrestlemania 21 i took undertaker from smackdown LOL his popularity is 99 damn i'm so lucky ^^
and my 2 hogans still in raw, so i think after this smackdown really has to close soon >.<
but i don't think i'm gonna play it again, since now after i got the trophy and unlocked the legend challenges, i feel lazy to keep loading the game data +__+
well that's it, good luck to you guys who has not finished your gm mode, it's fun, trust me ! ^^
annefranman52 Posted at: 10:07 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 559911
annefranman52
+
+
Thanx and yes i do have MSN msg, my address is in my bio.

My champs are:

WWE: Batista
US: JBL
Tag: Eddie and Chavo
Cruiserweight: Rey Mystario

I too hire poor superstars, simply to get my unhappy superstars happy again, ya know if they need a win or are complaining of loosing all the time.

And YES! GM mode is class, a more strategic version of the S! games, a great new feature.
phantomzone Posted at: 08:39 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561102
phantomzone
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the advantage of havin more than 1 match for the superstars, u can arrange it like this, let's say batista vs jbl, make it 2 matches, 1 jbl wins and 1 batista wins so no matter how long the rivalry goes, they won't be complaining about losing everytime ^^

btw i dont know how to see your msn address in your bio, honestly i don't even know how to see your bio ...... +__+(sorry off topic)
annefranman52 Posted at: 09:38 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561117
annefranman52
+
+
Well yeah, that is the best thing to do, i try to target ceratin supertsrs and make sure they win weekly to get their popularity up a lot.

To access my bio, jusr click on my username.
daboogeyman Posted at: 16:46 Dec20 2005 Post ID: 574700
daboogeyman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
has anyone raised there caw to top popularity and if so ..how
therapper Posted at: 06:44 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578030
therapper
+
+
i'm doing that but with five of my top supers stars off for about 10 weeks cos of 1 hell in a cell mach

the mach had this peopal in CAW,HHH,kane,undertaker,ray and chavo all of them are off the only one to be walking away and he won the mach is me CAW.

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
annefranman52 Posted at: 09:16 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578232
annefranman52
+
+
daboogeyman- I have mine up to 92 popularity, and trust me it takes a lot! Just put them in all kinds of matches all the time and make sure they keep winning. Eventually he'll get there.
daboogeyman Posted at: 10:29 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578419
daboogeyman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok thanks
annefranman52 Posted at: 13:35 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582651
annefranman52
+
+
You're welcome, ok does anyone have any guidlelines they find effective?
daboogeyman Posted at: 01:58 Dec25 2005 Post ID: 583229
daboogeyman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yo anne i got my caw's yes caw's popularity to 100 it wasnt that hard really but it did take frickin 5 seasons but all i did was do that preset match card and the wreslter my caw's started off against that would be my long rival then id keep putting them in special matches in main events then after the rivalry hit 10 weeks i did preset match card thing to get my next rival and so on and well my show is filled with great popularity i thought i would just throw that out there at you
annefranman52 Posted at: 14:18 Dec26 2005 Post ID: 584590
annefranman52
+
+
Cool, my CAW's popularity is 96. I just keep putting him in matches and make him win, simple. Also i make him win titles and defend them a lot as that is a real good popularity booster.
DaRaZoR Posted at: 15:20 Dec26 2005 Post ID: 584676
DaRaZoR
Forum GuestMember
+
+
they sound like good ideas. i had an idea you could make a rivalry and then keep making them have matches and every second match a title match and all you have to do is be your caw so he doesn't win and is popularity should go up. i did this and after 8 weeks my popularity was up to 86 and then i reapeted it and got to 100 popularity but it was damn annoying
hello wats happenin?did you know i currently mod nothing?now if you are reading this you are really boored and u have nothing else to do besides reading other peoples booring signatures
annefranman52 Posted at: 15:53 Dec26 2005 Post ID: 584750
annefranman52
+
+
Well daboogeyman sorta already said that...
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 243252

Post Top
Click to close