Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

i need help! badly!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

DaRaZoR Posted at: 22:39 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579925
DaRaZoR
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
hi
i need some help with stables. i made a caw and put him in a stable with shelton benjamin because i new that you do tag team matches at the start of season with both of them and i did a couple of tag matches with both of them and i didnt get any team xp. why is that? if you know the answer to this. please tell me
hello wats happenin?did you know i currently mod nothing?now if you are reading this you are really boored and u have nothing else to do besides reading other peoples booring signatures
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
daboogeyman Posted at: 23:09 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579959
daboogeyman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i beleive one at a time..like if u have shelton benjamin in ur stable i think just play with him threw the whole season then play with ur other team mate and play through season mode "I THINK" but its worth a shot
DaRaZoR Posted at: 23:42 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579995
DaRaZoR
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i dont really understand what u mean.
i bemy caw and hav HHH and shelton benjamin in my stable cos near the start i battle with them both in a tag team match at different times and i dont get any xp
hello wats happenin?did you know i currently mod nothing?now if you are reading this you are really boored and u have nothing else to do besides reading other peoples booring signatures
daboogeyman Posted at: 00:48 Dec23 2005 Post ID: 580036
daboogeyman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
noo no no listen this is an example ..lets say you have a two man stable...ok..now..its hhh and shawn michaels..got me..to get the xp poitns complete story mode with them both after you made the stable and you should then get your points
DaRaZoR Posted at: 16:46 Dec25 2005 Post ID: 583786
DaRaZoR
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ah i get it now. u get 1 stable point for your team after you finish storey mode once with the wrestler?
daboogeyman Posted at: 01:11 Dec26 2005 Post ID: 584187
daboogeyman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think...im not positive but my game automatically let me give my teams a perfect 10 but my freinds dont have that sooo i cant tell you for sure what to do
annefranman52 Posted at: 14:09 Dec26 2005 Post ID: 584583
annefranman52
+
+
Yes that is correct daboogeyman, you need to do seasons with each to get stable points.
DaRaZoR Posted at: 15:00 Dec26 2005 Post ID: 584642
DaRaZoR
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok so i understand it completely now and my stable has 7 team points lol because i stole one of the other stables that were computer made with tajiri. i hate tajiri
annefranman52 Posted at: 15:08 Dec26 2005 Post ID: 584652
annefranman52
+
+
Me too Tajiri sucks lol, well i'm glad to have helped.
DaRaZoR Posted at: 15:10 Dec26 2005 Post ID: 584655
DaRaZoR
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yes and i am glad that someone has helped me
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close