Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

SvR '06 Champions of the Game - Atmosphere

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
jacobrust Posted at: 13:12 Jun07 2006 Post ID: 857243
jacobrust
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
is the match card today
tmcaz Posted at: 16:24 Jun07 2006 Post ID: 857468
tmcaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well, it will be tonight, sometime after i get back from school!

The Showstopper, The Heart Break Kid,
The Icon!
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 16:27 Jun07 2006 Post ID: 857471
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
yay only 8 hours maybe till its posted

elmo mole Posted at: 16:40 Jun07 2006 Post ID: 857484
elmo mole
Forum GuestMember
+
+
dude are you leaving or not[i][/i]
want 2 be my friend call me liam
cred to steven 88 sig
join my site pro policy
tmcaz Posted at: 16:50 Jun07 2006 Post ID: 857491
tmcaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
just leave it elmo, it is not on topic, and it is for him to decide! and it may be 8 hours, or maybe 9 or 10....

The Icon!
elmo mole Posted at: 17:17 Jun07 2006 Post ID: 857511
elmo mole
Forum GuestMember
+
+
dude i was just wonderin tmcaz cause hes my friend
want 2 be my friend call me liam
cred to steven 88 sig
join my site pro policy
cenafan478 Posted at: 21:49 Jun07 2006 Post ID: 857779
cenafan478
+
+
Dang! i wanted to see the match sooner but now 10 hours=( oh and congradulations to the champs.

dont forget to vist my youtube channel: youtube.com/stylesclash2 !
superblobby Posted at: 01:29 Jun08 2006 Post ID: 857871
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
+
Cheers! maybe not tag everymatch card, but when we play singles our other partner can be at ringside!
England; time setters for the entire world.
tmcaz Posted at: 02:43 Jun08 2006 Post ID: 857900
tmcaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 07-Jun-2006 elmo mole said:dude i was just wonderin tmcaz cause hes my friend
well, here isn't really the place to ask him now! it is old news...

The Icon!
tmcaz Posted at: 02:44 Jun08 2006 Post ID: 857902
tmcaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, here is the match card. i would have had it done earlier, but i got sidetracked by the ECW vs WWE special! Results later!

Match 1 ? midgied- Ric Flair w/ elmo mole- Chris Benoit vs superblobby- Mark Jinjrak w/jacobrust- Sylvan Grenier

Match 2 ? Super Extreme Championship: lie_cheat_steel- Charlie Haas vs GCroxmyworld- Shawn Michaels

Match 3 ? Fatal 4-way TLC match: batista_rulez- Rey Mysterio vs toshirocotta- Christian vs reaper- Orlando Jordan vs Jakeiscool- Chris Masters

Match 4 ? Inter-SC title - Triple Threat Steel Cage: elmo mole- Chris Benoit vs robson- Chris Jericho vs fluff_06- Paul London

Match 5 ? Non-Title Special Referee single: phantomzone- Kurt Angle vs Kane the Monster- HHH: Special Ref- dedseed1- Undertaker

The Icon!
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 03:20 Jun08 2006 Post ID: 857924
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
hmm i hope i can retain my title

adamiscool Posted at: 03:57 Jun08 2006 Post ID: 857952
adamiscool
+
+
Nice card, i hope i can top it next time, errr tomorrow...
tmcaz Posted at: 04:05 Jun08 2006 Post ID: 857956
tmcaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Welcome ladies and gentlemen, around the world, to SCE Atmosphere! This is good old Tmcaz, hoping you will enjoy tonights show, and what an event it will be!

Match 1 ? midgied- Ric Flair w/ elmo mole- Chris Benoit vs superblobby- Mark Jinjrak w/jacobrust- Sylvan Grenier

meh...was a bit annoying. Jinjrak, who won the tag titles with sylvan last match card, was looking very impressive, but he hit 3 mark of excellent's, but Benoit kept distracting the ref. This gave flair the opportunity he needed, and kept working on jinjrak's legs, and eventually locked in the figure four lecg lock to get the win!

Shawn Michaels' music then hit, and he came to the ring to big cheer from the crowd! He started talking about how Haas got lucky with that win last match card, sneaking in a pin while he was taunting, and felt that he deserved a shot at the title one-on-one, and that no one can beat him! Then came GM tmcaz, and agreed with Shawn that he was about to win that match last week, and granted him an Extreme title match, and it was next!

Match 2 ? Super Extreme Championship: lie_cheat_steel- Charlie Haas vs GCroxmyworld- Shawn Michaels

An awesome hardcore match. Shawn was heavily favoured on paper, but it is a Hardcore match, and anything can happen! Shawn started off the better, using chairs and the steel steps to pound Haas, and he even hit a sweet chin music, but Haas wouldn't stay down! He fought back, using all the weapons avaliable, and after 10 minutes, both superstars had a red head and orange torso! It had turned into a classic, and looked as though the first person to hit a finisher would win! The action spilled to the outside once again, and Haas delivered a belly to belly suplex through the announce table, but couldn't pin Michaels due to his stamina running out. Shawn battled back, and after hitting a sweet chin music, pinned haas for the Championship! GCroxmyworld wins!

Match 3 ? Fatal 4-way TLC match: batista_rulez- Rey Mysterio vs toshirocotta- Christian vs reaper- Orlando Jordan vs Jakeiscool- Chris Masters

Geez, i am not typing all of this one! All you need to know is that it was an absolute classic...one for the ages! Mysterio ended up winning, maybe putting him in serious contention for a title real soon!

Chris Benoit then came to the ring, full of confidence after Flair beat Jinjrak earlier in the night! He said that he could beat any one, on any night, and GM tmcaz held him to that, saying that he could face the other two people in the hardcore title match last match card, Jericho and London, in a Steel Cage match for his title!

Match 4 ? Inter-SC title - Triple Threat Steel Cage: elmo mole- Chris Benoit vs robson- Chris Jericho vs fluff_06- Paul London

Again, this is too long to type all of it! It too was a great match, and throughout it all it looked like Benoit would walk away with his title still in his hands! Or would he? After 15 minutes of intense action, Benoit hit a diving head butt to Jericho, but before he could make a pin, london hit Benoit with a Dragon Suplex, and pinned him for the improbable pin!!! Fluff_06 is the new Inter-SC champ!

Match 5 ? Non-Title Special Referee single: phantomzone- Kurt Angle vs Kane the Monster- HHH: Special Ref- dedseed1- Undertaker

Another battle of two tyrants, with the third in control of the rules! It was back and forward all the way, and neither of them was giving an inch of space to the other! That was until HHH accidentally spine bustered 'taker, and went for a chair! He missed with the shot, and allowed Angle to steal the chair, who then hit HHH with it, earning full momentum. He then hit an Agle Slam, and 'taker got back up in time to count the 3! Phantomzone wins the match, but not the title! Although he might get a shot very soon with that win!

So there it is, another match card for Atmosphere. I hope you enjoyed the storylines i have incorporated into it!

The Icon!
king_jamie56 Posted at: 05:43 Jun08 2006 Post ID: 857977
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Great job of placing in storylines tmcaz! I thought it might have been more difficult...

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
tmcaz Posted at: 05:53 Jun08 2006 Post ID: 857979
tmcaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
so did i, but it turned out to be fairly easy! i hope you like it! it should make it more enjoyable for everyone reading what has happened!

The Icon!
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 05:53 Jun08 2006 Post ID: 857980
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
No i lost my title how can dis be!!!!!. meh its not to bad i get my rematch so yea. I thought it was a single not a bloddy hardcore match

tmcaz Posted at: 05:55 Jun08 2006 Post ID: 857981
tmcaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well, all extreme championship matches are hardcore, as it is the substitue for the hadrcore title! don't worry, now that i have you cemented into a story line with GCroxmyworld, you will definately get a shot at the title, and especially because it is the extreme title, it will be defended on most match cards!

The Icon!
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 05:59 Jun08 2006 Post ID: 857983
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
maybe we should have a kiss toms *** club lol

tmcaz Posted at: 06:14 Jun08 2006 Post ID: 857991
tmcaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol, that can be arranged...that has given me an excellent idea for a story line, trav! thanks!

The Icon!
Beccamc Posted at: 06:26 Jun08 2006 Post ID: 857994
Beccamc
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey, how can GCroxmyworld be a champion when she has left?
Displaying Page 5 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 243252

Post Top
Click to close