Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

Caws of the Game(Battle Royale)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 17 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
Zelda Fan Posted at: 22:04 Oct11 2006 Post ID: 1084281
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Damn when am I going to be in a match?

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Gino321 Posted at: 12:55 Oct12 2006 Post ID: 1084669
Gino321
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
woot i ent had a match that i won ;)
plazma storm Posted at: 15:27 Oct12 2006 Post ID: 1084802
plazma storm
+
+
u know what im sick of this i want orton and hardy in a handicap match aganst in tlc match!

Credits to me for this sig
U may use it if u want jsut give me credit.
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:28 Oct12 2006 Post ID: 1085088
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Well wish granted just let me add it to my game.I am playing it now.Ok done.Here we go

Edge vs Randy Orton and Matt Hardy TLC:
Edge wanted this and he got it and made mistake on it too.Edge came out cocky but suffered an Extreme LegDrop off the ladder to Edge.Orton hits a dropkick and has full momentum and hits the RKO for the Pin.Orton gets on the mic and says that Edge has no balls and will never beat him.Orton says This Sunday in a tag team match at Taboo Tuesday that it will be Randy Orton and Cody Roark vs Edge and a partner the fans choose in the match.

Match 2:Cody Roark and AJ Styles vs LAX
In this match AJ was tooken down with a Border Toss but AJ kicked out.Hernandez made a hot tag to Homicide and AJ hit a tag to Cody.Cody came over the rope and took Homicide and Hernandez down with a clothesline.Then Cody went up top and hit a spear for full momentum.Cody then hit a Neckbreaker 5(Code Breaker) then threw homicide into the corner making a tag to AJ as AJ hit a Cool Leg drop just like the Death Sentence.AJ hit a german Suplex and threw Homicide to the corner and tagged in Cody and they hit the SuckItBuster.Cody covered as Hernandez didn't make it to break it up in time.Winners Cody Roark and AJ Styles.

John Cena Interview
John Cena is being interviewed by Todd Grisham about Taboo Tuesday?Grisham asks out of The Truth,Edge,or Finlay who will get the vote to face him for the ECW Title?Cena says that he Fights hard and he will kick any one of these guys's @$$'$.Because he Fears none regrets less and will ride with the chain gang soldiers.He ends the segment with a Whooohaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Main Event:Cryme Tyme vs NWO
Cryme Tyme actually made an impression by Shad Gaspard hitting Scott Hall with a Last Ride.Then JTG hit a Complete Shot on X Pac.JTG sends Pac into the corner where they hit their tag team finisher The Poppin 40's Rollies.(Double FaceBuster 1)for the win.

See you all in Denver Colorado in Cody Roark's
hometown where he will defend the World Title and have a tag team match.
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

Zelda Fan Posted at: 19:30 Oct12 2006 Post ID: 1085091
Zelda Fan
+
+
Hey Cody,don't forget to put me in the vote thing for the worldheavyweight championship.

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 22:17 Oct12 2006 Post ID: 1085288
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Oh i never forgot you are added in the vote thing its just i have to play inka binka bottle of ink to see who gets to face me.Ok man.

Match card Saturday Esse Vato's.

Zelda Fan Posted at: 06:23 Oct13 2006 Post ID: 1085441
Zelda Fan
+
+
Ok then,just check in Smile

Gino321 Posted at: 09:44 Oct13 2006 Post ID: 1085481
Gino321
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i want a match for a title/no1 contenders match
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 10:47 Oct13 2006 Post ID: 1085510
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Here is Taboo Tuesday peoples.

Hometown Hero,Cody Roark Bobby Lashley

Fans choose match type for Edge vs Orton for Intercontinental title:
Match 1:TLC 25 percent
Match 2:Cage 10 percent
Match 3:Buried Alive match 65 percent

Edge vs Randy Orton IC title Buried Alive match
Edge had an advantage in this match and took a major opportunity for hitting Orton across the skull with a shovel making him bleed.Edge tries to hit an Edgucution by the casket but fails.Then Orton takes the shovel and swings it smacking edge square on the forehead.Edge has a red head as Orton hits the RKO.Then Orton hits edge again in the head with a shovel to make him bleed.Orton picks Edge up and hits his back breaker type move.Then Orton stores his finisher and hits a running clothesline on Edge.He has 2 specials now.Orton throws Edge into the casket and RKO's him into it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh My Goddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Match 3:U.S. Title match Umaga vs Jeff Hardy
This regular match was awesome and it allowed Hardy to pick up some momentum after Umaga hit hardy with the title.Hardy retaliated back with a german suplex for momentum.Hardy stored his finisher and then hit a neckbreaker.He goes up top.Swanton Bomb.1-2-3.Winner Jeff Hardy new U.S. Champion.

Match 4:tag team match.
Edge is shown backstage to choose his partner and the fans voted King Booker.lol.
The match began as Cody Roark took it to Booker eventually hitting a spinebuster plus back and Neckbreaker to put Booker red.Edge was let tagged in and Cody Roark took down Edge with a clothesline until Edge low blowed Cody.The fans boooooeddddd edge.Instead Orton had enough and came in the ring running towards Booker and hitting a running dropkick on him sending him crashing towards the floor.Orton got a tag and it preceded with him hitting the Neckbreaker 7 RKO.Then he sent Edge to the corner of the TB and they hit the SuckItBuster for the win.Winners Cody Roark and Randy Orton

Match 5:Finlay and Terkay vs NWO tag titles.
NWO's Kevin Nash and Scott Hall took on the tag champs in a ladder match.Nash hit the Jacknife and Hall hit a Last Ride.Then Nash climbed the ladder for the win.

Match 6:Finlay vs Sabu WWE Title
Finlay came out on top and smacked Sabu hard with a chair then hitting Emerald Fusion for the win and new WWE Champion Finlay.

Match 7:ECW World title match.John Cena vs The Truth:
Petey Williams interfered and hit a Canadian Destroyer on Cena.But Cena got up and attacked The Truth eventually almost losing picked up Truth for an FU and hit it.1-2-3.Winner and still ECW World champion John Cena

Mainnnnnnn Event:World Title match:
Inka Binka bottle of ink order
Matt Hardy cut not to face him
John Cena lost the chance
Bobby Lashley won the chance to face him.

Cody Roark vs Bobby Lashley World Heavyweight title match:
Clash of the hometown heros with Bobby Lashley hitting the Dominator but eventually suffered a severe PowerBomb through the announce table.
Cody threw lashley back in the ring and hit the Neck and back breaker 5(Code Breaker) and then hitting a tag team finishing move with the interfering Randy Orton.Lashley's friend Rey Mysterio came to his aide.With Orton and Cody hitting the SuckItBuster.for the win.Cody Roark is still World HeavyWeight Champion.
The Lights went off as we heard a bell toll.Oh my Undertaker was in the ring with Cody Roark as he chokeslammed him.Orton suffered the Last Ride with Undertaker ripping off his shirt and there was another one under him that said NWO.

Zelda Fan Posted at: 14:13 Oct13 2006 Post ID: 1085589
Zelda Fan
+
+
Ok,Cody it is time to put that title on the line agaist me...don't you think?

spursfan20 Posted at: 15:43 Oct13 2006 Post ID: 1085702
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
man i suck

JOIN MY DRAGON BALL Z TEAM >>>>>>http://teams.supercheats.co...gonballz
plazma storm Posted at: 22:12 Oct13 2006 Post ID: 1086470
plazma storm
+
+
what the hell this is unfair i keep i losing

me and orton hell in a cell!!! with one more stipuation an "i quit" match

« Last edited by plazma storm on Oct 13th 2006 »

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 22:23 Oct13 2006 Post ID: 1086494
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
umm u cant do it in the game

when am i going to have a match

i want to cash in my ic title clause in a ladder match
Credit to icw.wrestlingx.com

If signature is over the limit, please tell me.

Please. Please. Join this tournament to revive a forum, long dead.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=91669&page=1

Or the link below for the GCWE "brand"
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90331
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 00:04 Oct14 2006 Post ID: 1086577
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
no i think he means like the loser leaves

Gino321 Posted at: 05:33 Oct14 2006 Post ID: 1086687
Gino321
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no match again :s and i always ask 4 matches
plazma storm Posted at: 08:25 Oct14 2006 Post ID: 1086763
plazma storm
+
+
well it wotn be an i quit match but lets say the loser cant comepte anymore

Game_n_sk8 Posted at: 11:32 Oct14 2006 Post ID: 1087066
Game_n_sk8
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
When did I lose the tag title?No matter,I'm U.S. Champion.YAY!
ASA102893 Posted at: 12:12 Oct14 2006 Post ID: 1087122
ASA102893
Forum GuestMember
+
+
When did the hardy boyz lose the tag title?!?
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 12:29 Oct14 2006 Post ID: 1087146
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Allright guys here is the match card.Oh Team Xtreme did not lose tag titles.Edge vs Randy Orton Hell in A cell loser leaves the game.match

Team Xtreme vs Irish men.Tag titles.
Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy prevailed in a good showing with Matt taking out finlay by hitting a Twist of Fate on the announcers table.Jeff hit The Swanton on Terkay for the win and they retain.

Cody Roark vs The Truth:
Cody Roark hit a frogsplash honoring Eddie Guerrero to win the match.

Samoa Joe vs HBK
Samoa Joe hit a musclebuster to win the match
Joe gets on the mic and says if orton loses his match against Edge that he will be the new IC Champion.When Orton is better he will vs him if he wins.

Edge vs Randy Orton Hell in a Cell Loser Leaves the game match:
Randy Orton hit a cross body on Edge off the cell onto the announcetable breaking it and gettting full momentum.Orton stores the finishing move and goes to the top.Edge follows as Orton plants Edge with an RKO through the roof.Oh My goddddddd.1-2-3.Winner Randy Orton.Orton got on the mic and said GoodBye Edge and gave him a goodbye present a hit with a sledge hammer and an RKO.

Petey Williams vs Christopher Daniels:
Petey hit the Canadian Destroyer plus the Moonsault for the win.

Main Event:JTG vs Kevin Nash,
Early in the match Nash hit the Jacknife but JTG kicked out and hit the Last Ride for the win.

Zelda Fan Posted at: 12:35 Oct14 2006 Post ID: 1087158
Zelda Fan
+
+
Damn you should put more detale,and i'm cashing in my thingy to take you on for the world heavyweight championship.

Displaying Page 17 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 312928

Post Top
Click to close