Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

Caws of the Game(Battle Royale)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 19 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
Zelda Fan Posted at: 19:36 Oct18 2006 Post ID: 1094391
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
How come it always seems that you win Smile

But thats ok,I will defend it for you,if I can a shot at it later.

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Oct 18th 2006 »

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:30 Oct19 2006 Post ID: 1096575
agent Cody Bauer
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey my CAW is 99 and yours is 98 its almost a fair tie man.You can have a shot once i am back and ready
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

Zelda Fan Posted at: 20:03 Oct19 2006 Post ID: 1096976
Zelda Fan
+
+
So how meany shots will I have at the title...?

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:18 Oct20 2006 Post ID: 1098608
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
1 until you earn other shots

Zelda Fan Posted at: 19:44 Oct20 2006 Post ID: 1098856
Zelda Fan
+
+
Shouldn't I get as much as I defend it?

Gino321 Posted at: 05:40 Oct21 2006 Post ID: 1099663
Gino321
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I Want a Title Match :P in a ladder match plzz :p
And Wats my caws stats

« Last edited by Gino321 on Oct 21st 2006 »
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 12:31 Oct21 2006 Post ID: 1100420
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Match Card right here.Gino your stats are 93.Match and title wish granted.One huge announcement I am making a Power 8 like atmosphere too.ok guys here is the match cards

Match 1:Randy Orton vs The Truth.IC Title
Randy Orton came out on top after weakening The Truth's back after a big Powerbomb on the outside.Orton reversed the scissors kick into a big rko for the win.

Match 2:Petey Williams vs Gregory Helms.Cruiserweight title:
Petey williams actually showed some respect towards the fans not fighting dirty.Of course Petey jumped off the top turnbuckle into a Cross Body to the outside on Helms allowing him to get full momentum.Later in the match helms went for the Eye of the Hurricane but it was countered and Petey hit a magnum driver for the pin.1--2--3 winner and Neww Cruiserweight champion Petey Williams.

Match 3:Tag titles:Team Xtreme vs MNM TLC:
The tag champs have been on a roll for the pasat 3 weeks.Can they defeat MNM.In this match MNM used dirty tactics eventually clotheslining the ref and Joey Mercury hit Matt with a chair.But Jeff on the other hand grabbed a table and put Nitro on it.Hardy went to the top of the ladder and hit a Swanton on Nitro.The ref made it back up as Mercury was hit with a chair by matt.1-2-3.Winners and still World tag champs Team Xtreme.

Mainnnnn Event.WWE World tag team titles.DX Evolution's HHH and HBK vs NWO>

This match was the highlight of the night when HHH hit a Flying Cross Body off of the cage onto X Pac.Early in the match Scott Hall hit HBK with a PowerBomb and went for the pin.As we thought we would have new tag champs HHH broke up the pin.Xpac came in and was hit with a classic HHH spinebuster.HHH climbed up to the top of the cage and Pac got up.HHH decided to hit a Flying Cross body into a pin.As HHH pinned pac hbk hit hall with some sweet chin music.1-2-3.Winners and still the World Tag team champions DX Evolution:

Dark Match John Cena and Samoa Joe defeats Terkay and Konnan.

Main event announced for tonight is John Cena defending the World Heavyweight title against Hernandez.Oh and Cody Roark is returning in 2 weeks guys or in other words here in 2 days.

Power 8

1:DX Evolution:After taking a big risk and hitting a cross body off the cage for the win and retaining his world tag title with hbk that counts for a reward
2:Team Xtreme:Can he and Matt stay champs next week when they face MNM again in a cage?Impressive victory for Team Xtreme in the TLC match
3:Samoa Joe:After hitting a MuscleBuster on Konnan can Joe win the U.S. Title next week?He pulled out a victory in the tag match
4:John Cena:Prepping for his big match next week can he beat Hotstuff and retain Cody Roark's title for him?John Cena prevailed in good showing in the tag match with Samoa Joe.

5:Randy Orton:He could prevail to number 2 if he defeats 3 other competitors in a ladder match for his title next week.

6:Petey Williams:Winning the Cruiserweight title from Gregory Helms put him to the top 8 this week in its debut.

7:Cryme Tyme:Defeating LAX and NWO two weeks straight lands them into the top 8 at number 7:Next week can they defeat Umaga and Terkay?

8:Bobby Lashley:After delivering a devastating spear on Jeff Jarrett and winning the match could mean if he reaches Number 3 a title shot at the ECW World title>

lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 00:20 Oct22 2006 Post ID: 1101728
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
darn whats happening to me...

not another power 8

Gino321 Posted at: 08:49 Oct22 2006 Post ID: 1102465
Gino321
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeeeee my title :p Eny1 wnna match against me in a cage :P?
jacobrust Posted at: 10:53 Oct22 2006 Post ID: 1102672
jacobrust
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ill take u inn a cage
Game_n_sk8 Posted at: 13:08 Oct22 2006 Post ID: 1102885
Game_n_sk8
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
When is the next pay-per-view?
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 21:08 Oct22 2006 Post ID: 1104036
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Cody Roark returns tomorrow night.This Thursday The Return of Money in the Bank at Wrestlemania featuring.Sabu vs Homicide vs Petey Williams vs The Truth vs Scott Hall vs Samoa Joe.World title match
Cody Roark vs John Cena in a 1 of Seven Series match to determine the world champion.Women's title.J.T. Tinney vs Trish vs Ashley vs Victoria.World Tag titles DX Evolution vs Finlay and Konnan.WWE Tag titles:Team Xtreme vs The Naturals Cage match.u.s. title Samoa Joe vs U.S. Champ in a First Blood match.3 stages of hell.Petey Williams vs Gregory Helms. Rey Mysterio vs Paul London Hardcore

Zelda Fan Posted at: 21:11 Oct22 2006 Post ID: 1104041
Zelda Fan
+
+
I want in on the M.I.T.B.

plazma storm Posted at: 07:25 Oct23 2006 Post ID: 1104564
plazma storm
+
+
excuse me but u left the legend killer out!!Put me in the money in the bank match

Credits to me for this sig
U may use it if u want jsut give me credit.
Game_n_sk8 Posted at: 17:41 Oct23 2006 Post ID: 1105617
Game_n_sk8
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Who the frick are the Naturals?And it's me vs. Samoa Joe in a first blood match?COOL: )
king_jamie56 Posted at: 03:17 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1106260
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Yes, a tag title shot! (Or did i already have the title? i haven't been here in awhile...)

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:47 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1107422
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Alright mates here is the Wrestlemania Card and the preshow matches featuring that 2 spots on the m.i.t.b.l.m.

Preshow match 1:John Cena vs Homicide
Homicide was dirty all match by hitting Cena with chairs and a big shot with a sledgehammer.Cena caught Homicide off guard when Cody Roark interfered and smacked Homicide with a big running enziguri.Cena went up top and hit an elbow drop.Cena has full momentum.Cena picks up Homicide.FU.1-2-3.Winner John Cena well Cena will now take Homicide's spot in the m.i.t.b.l.m.

Preshow match 2:Scott Hall vs Randy Orton:
Another Legend was killed tonight as Orton kicked Hall's @$$ after hitting a chair shot on hall for payback when hall hit Orton with Orton's title belt.Orton set Hall up for the RKO and hit it.1-2-3.Winner and Advancing to take Hall's place in the m.i.t.b.l.m The Legend Killer Randy Orton:

The Show has now begun:

We kicked off the show with advertising our theme song for the ppv.Fighter-by CandleFuse.Then we showcased the matches.

Match 1:Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe First Blood for the U.S. Title.
This match was long.It lasted 25 minutes with Jeff Hardy making a bad mistake.Hardy went for a Swanton off a ladder but missed.He crashed hard.Joe got up and hit Hardy with a Dragon Suplex.The action then goes back into the ring as Joe hits a Hakagure on Hardy.Joe has full momentum and tosses Hardy into the turnbuckle.Muscle Buster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joe goes outside while Hardy is knocked out cold.By the time Joe got back in Hardy got up and was smacked square in the forehead and bled.Winner and Newwwwww U.S. Champion The Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe.Trust me Jeff Hardy you will get your rematch this Sunday at Sunday Night Action.

Match 2:Cage match:The Naturals vs Team Xtreme.
Jeff lost one title will he lose another.Well this match was 10 minutes with Jeff hitting a Swanton off of the cage onto Chase Stevens.Matt previously hit a twist of fate on Andy Douglas.Winners and still the WWE Tag team champions.Team Xtreme.

Match 3:World Heavyweight title match 1 of seven series: John Cena vs Cody Roark(champion)
This was an awesome match.Umaga ran down and Samoan Spiked Cody Roark then gave him a Samoan Drop.Cena did not like that and clotheslined him out of the arena.Cena then hit an FU to Umaga on the outside.Cody got back up and hit a running flip over the tope rope catching Cena square in the face.Cena's hurt bad guys.Cena gets hit with a CodeBreaker but kicks out.Cena hits a Fisherman's suplex on Cody and gets full momentum.Cody goes for a big boot but Cena ducks.Cody turns around and is caught with an FU.1-2-3.Winner of the first match of seven series John Cena.
John Cena:1 win so far
Cody Roark:0 wins so far

Match 4:Women's title battle Royale.
J.T vs Ashley vs Trish vs Victoria
Order of elimination.
Victoria after being caught with a flying cross body by Ashley
Ashley after being hit with a Lita DDT by J.T.
J.T. after being caught with 2 chick kicks then later on a big StratusFaction.1-2-3 Winner and Newwwwww Women's Champion Trish Stratus.

Match 5:Paul London vs Rey Mysterio.Hardcore match
Mysterio dominated from start to finish after hitting a big moonsault.Rey had full momentum and stored it.He hits London in the gut with a chair and catches him with a 619.1-2-3.Winner Rey Mysterio

Match 6:Petey Williams vs Gregory Helms 3 stages of hell
First Stage:TLC:Helms dominated this one and hit a shining wizard for the win.
Second Stage:Cage:Petey hit a magnum driver then hit a TigerBomb off the top rope.he climbed out and escaped.
Third Stage:Hell in A Cell:Helms almost won but was hit with another TigerBomb from the tope rope thus serving a pinfall.
Winner and Still Cruiserweight Champion Petey Williams

Match 7:DX Evolution vs Finlay and Konnan:
Later in the match Homicide ran down and accidently hit Konnan with a neckbreaker.Randy Orton and Cody Roark took out Homicide with a Combination Cutter on the outside.With HBK with full momentum he hit Kdog with Sweet Chin Music.Finlay stood there in disbelief and the pinfall was recorded.Finlay challenged Petey Williams to a match for the Cruiserweight title this Sunday Night?

Mainnnnnnnnnn Eventtttttttttt:Money!!!!!!!!In!!!!!!!!!!The!!!!!!!!!!!Bank!!!!!!!!!!! Ladder match !!!!!!!!!Samoa Joe vs Randy Orton vs John Cena vs The Truth vs Sabu vs Finlay

Wow this was the best match of the Night.A lot of action with turns.The sickest turn of the match is when The Truth and Finlay were fighting on the ladder Orton tipped it over and they crashed over the top rope and landed on hard ground with a sickening thud.Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Samoa Joe went for a powerslam but Orton countered it.RKO.Joe's down.Orton starts to climb so does Cena.Cena is groggy after a big Soupbone.Orton hits the RKO off the ladder.I know the RKO off a ladder it must be a glitch but it happened i saw it with my own eyes.Got to put that in the glitches.Orton climbs the ladder again as Samoa Joe dives to the out side with a front flip and hits The Truth and Sabu and Finlay.Sabu did well in this match and hit a Arabian FaceBuster on Cena.But back to now Orton climbed all the way and grabbed the briefcase(titlebelt).Winner of the 2007 M.i.t.b.l.m. The Legend Killer Randy Orton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Randy Orton got on the mic and said what an honor it is to win this briefcase in front of this lively crowd.The crowd cheered RKO for a while.Orton says he is cashing it in whenever he wants.So Plazma storm you get to decide which title out of the ECW,WWE,U.S.,Tag titles to face anyone of them.What where's world?Well the World title is currently being defended in a tournament.But when the tournament is over and you still have the briefcase you can challenge for anytitle.

Thanks Ladies and Gentlemen for this exciting night at Wrestlemania 22 in Chicago Illinois.

POWER 8
1:Cody Roark for putting up a good fight in the World title match 2:DX Evolution:For being Unstoppable in tag action
3:Petey Williams:For defeating GH in 3 stages of hell.
4:Randy Orton:Winning the m.i.t.b.l.m could mean a new World champ someday

5:Team Xtreme:After defending the tag titles and going at big costs in a big risk Swanton off the cage

6:John Cena:After winning 2 matches in one night sure calls for effort
7:Sabu:For putting up good show in the m.i.t.b.l.m
8:Bobby Lashley-For defeating Jeff Jarrett this week on Battle Royale sure means an opportunity at the U.S. Title

Zelda Fan Posted at: 18:52 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1107426
Zelda Fan
+
+
On 24-Oct-2006 agent Cody Bauer said:Alright mates here is the Wrestlemania Card and the preshow matches featuring that 2 spots on the m.i.t.b.l.m.

Preshow match 1:John Cena vs Homicide
Homicide was dirty all match by hitting Cena with chairs and a big shot with a sledgehammer.Cena caught Homicide off guard when Cody Roark interfered and smacked Homicide with a big running enziguri.Cena went up top and hit an elbow drop.Cena has full momentum.Cena picks up Homicide.FU.1-2-3.Winner John Cena well Cena will now take Homicide's spot in the m.i.t.b.l.m.

Preshow match 2:Scott Hall vs Randy Orton:
Another Legend was killed tonight as Orton kicked Hall's @$$ after hitting a chair shot on hall for payback when hall hit Orton with Orton's title belt.Orton set Hall up for the RKO and hit it.1-2-3.Winner and Advancing to take Hall's place in the m.i.t.b.l.m The Legend Killer Randy Orton:

The Show has now begun:

We kicked off the show with advertising our theme song for the ppv.Fighter-by CandleFuse.Then we showcased the matches.

Match 1:Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe First Blood for the U.S. Title.
This match was long.It lasted 25 minutes with Jeff Hardy making a bad mistake.Hardy went for a Swanton off a ladder but missed.He crashed hard.Joe got up and hit Hardy with a Dragon Suplex.The action then goes back into the ring as Joe hits a Hakagure on Hardy.Joe has full momentum and tosses Hardy into the turnbuckle.Muscle Buster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joe goes outside while Hardy is knocked out cold.By the time Joe got back in Hardy got up and was smacked square in the forehead and bled.Winner and Newwwwww U.S. Champion The Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe.Trust me Jeff Hardy you will get your rematch this Sunday at Sunday Night Action.

Match 2:Cage match:The Naturals vs Team Xtreme.
Jeff lost one title will he lose another.Well this match was 10 minutes with Jeff hitting a Swanton off of the cage onto Chase Stevens.Matt previously hit a twist of fate on Andy Douglas.Winners and still the WWE Tag team champions.Team Xtreme.

Match 3:World Heavyweight title match 1 of seven series: John Cena vs Cody Roark(champion)
This was an awesome match.Umaga ran down and Samoan Spiked Cody Roark then gave him a Samoan Drop.Cena did not like that and clotheslined him out of the arena.Cena then hit an FU to Umaga on the outside.Cody got back up and hit a running flip over the tope rope catching Cena square in the face.Cena's hurt bad guys.Cena gets hit with a CodeBreaker but kicks out.Cena hits a Fisherman's suplex on Cody and gets full momentum.Cody goes for a big boot but Cena ducks.Cody turns around and is caught with an FU.1-2-3.Winner of the first match of seven series John Cena.
John Cena:1 win so far
Cody Roark:0 wins so far

Match 4:Women's title battle Royale.
J.T vs Ashley vs Trish vs Victoria
Order of elimination.
Victoria after being caught with a flying cross body by Ashley
Ashley after being hit with a Lita DDT by J.T.
J.T. after being caught with 2 chick kicks then later on a big StratusFaction.1-2-3 Winner and Newwwwww Women's Champion Trish Stratus.

Match 5:Paul London vs Rey Mysterio.Hardcore match
Mysterio dominated from start to finish after hitting a big moonsault.Rey had full momentum and stored it.He hits London in the gut with a chair and catches him with a 619.1-2-3.Winner Rey Mysterio

Match 6:Petey Williams vs Gregory Helms 3 stages of hell
First Stage:TLC:Helms dominated this one and hit a shining wizard for the win.
Second Stage:Cage:Petey hit a magnum driver then hit a TigerBomb off the top rope.he climbed out and escaped.
Third Stage:Hell in A Cell:Helms almost won but was hit with another TigerBomb from the tope rope thus serving a pinfall.
Winner and Still Cruiserweight Champion Petey Williams

Match 7:DX Evolution vs Finlay and Konnan:
Later in the match Homicide ran down and accidently hit Konnan with a neckbreaker.Randy Orton and Cody Roark took out Homicide with a Combination Cutter on the outside.With HBK with full momentum he hit Kdog with Sweet Chin Music.Finlay stood there in disbelief and the pinfall was recorded.Finlay challenged Petey Williams to a match for the Cruiserweight title this Sunday Night?

Mainnnnnnnnnn Eventtttttttttt:Money!!!!!!!!In!!!!!!!!!!The!!!!!!!!!!!Bank!!!!!!!!!!! Ladder match !!!!!!!!!Samoa Joe vs Randy Orton vs John Cena vs The Truth vs Sabu vs Finlay

Wow this was the best match of the Night.A lot of action with turns.The sickest turn of the match is when The Truth and Finlay were fighting on the ladder Orton tipped it over and they crashed over the top rope and landed on hard ground with a sickening thud.Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Samoa Joe went for a powerslam but Orton countered it.RKO.Joe's down.Orton starts to climb so does Cena.Cena is groggy after a big Soupbone.Orton hits the RKO off the ladder.I know the RKO off a ladder it must be a glitch but it happened i saw it with my own eyes.Got to put that in the glitches.Orton climbs the ladder again as Samoa Joe dives to the out side with a front flip and hits The Truth and Sabu and Finlay.Sabu did well in this match and hit a Arabian FaceBuster on Cena.But back to now Orton climbed all the way and grabbed the briefcase(titlebelt).Winner of the 2007 M.i.t.b.l.m. The Legend Killer Randy Orton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Randy Orton got on the mic and said what an honor it is to win this briefcase in front of this lively crowd.The crowd cheered RKO for a while.Orton says he is cashing it in whenever he wants.So Plazma storm you get to decide which title out of the ECW,WWE,U.S.,Tag titles to face anyone of them.What where's world?Well the World title is currently being defended in a tournament.But when the tournament is over and you still have the briefcase you can challenge for anytitle.

Thanks Ladies and Gentlemen for this exciting night at Wrestlemania 22 in Chicago Illinois.

POWER 8
1:Cody Roark for putting up a good fight in the World title match 2:DX Evolution:For being Unstoppable in tag action
3:Petey Williams:For defeating GH in 3 stages of hell.
4:Randy Orton:Winning the m.i.t.b.l.m could mean a new World champ someday

5:Team Xtreme:After defending the tag titles and going at big costs in a big risk Swanton off the cage

6:John Cena:After winning 2 matches in one night sure calls for effort
7:Sabu:For putting up good show in the m.i.t.b.l.m
8:Bobby Lashley-For defeating Jeff Jarrett this week on Battle Royale sure means an opportunity at the U.S. Title
Damn I was in 3 matchs,I must be a crowd favorite Smile

I should be #1 on th power of 8,since the fans like me the most because I was in 3 matchs.

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Oct 24th 2006 »

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:56 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1107430
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
lol Zelda Fan.If you beat Finlay for the WWE Title on the next card you will be number 1 or 2.So the RKO off the ladder was so f'n weird man i can't believe it.So how did you like the card

Zelda Fan Posted at: 18:58 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1107432
Zelda Fan
+
+
It was good Smile

That title is as good as mine.

Displaying Page 19 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums